Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
It's me, I'm the person mueller sent. My post are pretty exhaustive too: basements, 9/11, blue curaçao, Ed Balls, and Caro. The secret of the piss tape connects all of these things somehow :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

SKULL.GIF posted:

I think it takes like a 15-16 point swing to break through the gerrymandering for a House majority

that's a pretty big ask

what the hell? what do you have against ranchera avatars?!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

some were, some weren't. gotta keep it loose in the trump thread.

fair enough, my bad then

in the future please wear this spinning bowtie when you tell jokes so i can understand they are jokes, tia

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Ah, ok. Sorry, I got tripped up by the way they worded the previous sentence.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

sloppo posted:

it's decriminalized in philly

the state's getting medical, with an easy to read list of approved ailments that qualify

gonna be an inexplicable wave of new sufferers of IBS and/or autism

i'm on my way

(good poo poo, Philly)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

im joementum and i will forever downplay putin's actions

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Joementum posted:

some were, some weren't. gotta keep it loose in the trump thread.

I dont get why posters cant read your tone so often

I mean, youre the fuckin ur-OP

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

we better vote for an official c-spam ambassador to the special prosecutor's office

i vote for agrajag :hai:

I vote for ate poo poo live on tv or zeal

gently caress half measures

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

honestly americans have no clue how big their houses are, like its just so loving big and they only use 40% of their space effectively according to some articles I read~ while the rest of their rooms collect dust

I couldn't tell you the last time I opened the door to one of our bedrooms. June maybe? Use the rest of the rooms pretty frequently though. House is too big at a little over 2k sq ft and I have no idea why people want 3-5k sq. ft. monstrosities.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
obama was poo poo at bowling btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Bx5dOmV-8

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

when I think about small rear end new york apartments it always makes me feel bad for the people :(

but I know they like it I guess and new york city is super cool and stuff, but I just have this visceral reaction to these tiny spaces.

I'm a big dude, but I like small places. I don't know what I'd do with a house, it'd just be a ton of room that I don't need and wouldn't use. Give me a medium-ish condo and an extra half-closet for the cat and I'm more than fine.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
starting to think this bill mitchell guy isnt exactly on the level

i can believe a lot of brokebrainedness, but that endorsing strange knowing he would lose is a bridge too far

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Joementum posted:

nope. read the article. they found 22 accounts connected to the facebook account list and then another 179 that they tied to russia, making 201 total.

you got fuckin brain worms if you think thats really the grand total, people buying bots to spam mlm marketing links and youtube channels buy 10 times that amount on the reg
company desperately trying to make its joke service appear legitimate and not infested with bots to get thos ad dollars minimizing the level to which its not either of those things?? well i never

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

brugroffil posted:

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/913498777918599169
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/913499152574803968
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/913499431475007488

How is Cohn so terrible at this? How did they not have a big strategy session before hand and lay out their answers and their consistent messaging?

lol in what world does 1k = kitchen renovation?

that's like 1 crappy fridge at best lmbo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

bigger is that twitter doesn't actually do anything about this

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

please don't dox me, The Ghostly Bowling Ball

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

no surprise he couldnt handle orb

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

brugroffil posted:

lmao that the joke from the original Trump! thread being about future grad student researchers combing through thousands of bad posts to understand what the hell happened has morphed into these threads becoming part of an ongoing multi-part Congressional and special investigation.

ah gently caress we're gonna get shut down again aren't we

sorry lowtax

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Joementum posted:

Ah, ok. Sorry, I got tripped up by the way they worded the previous sentence.

'sok, u practice english I practice russian da?

Padams
Jun 30, 2000

I Have the Power

to turn your property's lights off
Conservatives are such mega-projectionists that they've created a global movement of right-wing nationalists while accusing everyone on the left of being a "globalist".

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Gringostar posted:

need a suit with "piss tape is real" stitched as its pinstripes

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

it's uh

it's

*looks down at paper*

*tugs collar*

black and white

*refuses to make eye contact*

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Agrajag posted:

it's like the opposite of the Lucille Bluth banana thing

these people have zero concept of money or what things actually cost because they have so loving much and THEY NEED MORE MORE MORE

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

this is terrible loving form, idiots need to square their shoulders, keep their chin aligned with their knee, and follow through by touching their ear with the hand they're throwing the ball with.

yeah I've been bowling for over 23 years now, fight me

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

im pretty minimal so it sounds really ideal to me because i just cant deal with clutter and worthless trinkets, it drives me crazy. Like if I were to watch an episode of horders, I'd grind my teeth at the insanity. I only like having objects that I can use, that has some actual value instead of just propagating the worthless american myth of more = social status.

yeah, my place is super barren because i think 'hmm i should get some stupid loving tiny useless table for by the front door' and i really shouldnt

at least i insisted on no useless formal dining room or formal kitchen, so the downstairs is just one big open cool area

im mostly furnishing via christmas and birthday presents plus people i know saying they have extra furniture they're going to throw away lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

2DCAT posted:

It's me, I'm the person mueller sent. My post are pretty exhaustive too: basements, 9/11, blue curaçao, Ed Balls, and Caro. The secret of the piss tape connects all of these things somehow :thunk:

i have nothing to do with these losers

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

boomernomics

(i know cohn isn't technically a boomer but that's the only real explanation i can think of)

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Agrajag posted:

for real

got quotes to renovate our tiny rear end bathroom (size of a small closet) = $18,000

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
to any special counselor probers out there

i plead the fifth

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Former Everything posted:

*refuses to make eye contact*

this is doubly hard for her

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Padams posted:

Conservatives are such mega-projectionists that they've created a global movement of right-wing nationalists while accusing everyone on the left of being a "globalist".

it will never not be hilarious that alex jones sided with the actual globalists instead of the ones in conspiracy theories

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

this is the president

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
it owns how much rich buttholes are disconnected from what things actually cost.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

i love the phrase 'trump's pro strange tweets'

• Locked thread