Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i plead the second

e: turns out this is not a cheat code for free guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the electronic voice president trump bowling ball

"stick your thumb in my mouth hole"

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Yinlock posted:

bigger is that twitter doesn't actually do anything about this

mods change my name to 1.5B Low Quality Tweets

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
*researcher in the middle of his phd two thousand years from now pouring over c-spam posts*

"The repeated use of meme-based sexuality as a joke obviously derives from the groups nihilism and inability to deal with the world degenerating around them. I have taken personal interest in the posting of one "triple sulk" who would hide his anger and disgust by repeatedly shouting the name of then president trump...."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
remember when cruz ran the "he's not a conservative he's a conman line" like anyone gives a poo poo at all about conservatism

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

zegermans posted:

this is doubly hard for her

drat son

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lastgirl posted:

to any special counselor probers out there

i plead the chugged a fifth

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I plead in piss

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

No, no we cannot. He's an embarrassment to this country, to blue-collar workers who made bowling what it is, and to every American that's suffered loss to protect the Constitution of the United States. He will be applauded when there's a posted YouTube video of this criminal putting a loaded gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger. He should be drug from the White House and hung by his neck until dead for high treason. The fact he can't bowl amplifies the crimes he's committed.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

if they're investigating 4chan and discover whose fault it was...

....is lowtax gonna testify before congress?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Schnorkles posted:

*researcher in the middle of his phd two thousand years from now pouring over c-spam posts*

"The repeated use of meme-based sexuality as a joke obviously derives from the groups nihilism and inability to deal with the world degenerating around them. I have taken personal interest in the posting of one "triple sulk" who would hide his anger and disgust by repeatedly shouting the name of then president trump...."

wenger out

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jose posted:

remember when cruz ran the "he's not a conservative he's a conman line" like anyone gives a poo poo at all about conservatism

cruz's critical mistake there was that they're both the same thing

like saying he's not a fireman he's a firefighter

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

zegermans posted:

this is doubly hard for her

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:hfive:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lastgirl posted:

honestly americans have no clue how big their houses are, like its just so loving big and they only use 40% of their space effectively according to some articles I read~ while the rest of their rooms collect dust

im pretty minimal so it sounds really ideal to me because i just cant deal with clutter and worthless trinkets, it drives me crazy. Like if I were to watch an episode of horders, I'd grind my teeth at the insanity. I only like having objects that I can use, that has some actual value instead of just propagating the worthless american myth of more = social status.

Nobody is ever happy with all of their materialism and some people haven't figured out why it doesn't make them happy even though adverts guarantee it as a solution to all of your woes

Small room sounds really nice, and in one docu I watched, NY designers have come up with ways of utilizing small spaces, like collapsible furniture. I just wanna be able to go experience culture and meet people and come back to a place that i can shift around and sleep/work in instead of sitting around in a desolate area where events are a one off and it takes 15 minutes to go anywhere to do anything.

yeah, lots of useless stuff is not cool.
I think I'm just used to having a bit more room from growing up in a poo poo town where space was cheap.

I get why small apartments are cool and have stayed with family in these tiny places. But my lizard brain just reacts to these spaces like "no no no no no no GET OUT!".

The other thing is that sometimes I got to not be around people including my immediate family. I need a break from hearing people be alive and tiny spaces don't help with this.

*pulls mattress from hall and lays it down in the living room which is also my bedroom and goes to sleep*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Yinlock posted:

cruz's critical mistake there was that they're both the same thing

like saying he's not a fireman he's a firefighter

cruz's mistake was being the zodiac killer

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GrimGypsy posted:

republicans would love to have a guy named lowtax testify before congress so probably

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

lol in what world does 1k = kitchen renovation?

that's like 1 crappy fridge at best lmbo

OK, but what if I do all the work myself and only use materials I collect from the dump?

gently caress, it's still $7,500.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Lastgirl posted:

im pretty minimal so it sounds really ideal to me because i just cant deal with clutter and worthless trinkets, it drives me crazy. Like if I were to watch an episode of horders, I'd grind my teeth at the insanity. I only like having objects that I can use, that has some actual value instead of just propagating the worthless american myth of more = social status.

I worked EMS in NYC and horder apartments were the absolute worst. And they were always extra gross because none of them had regular visitors or anything so it'd just be some old man's decomposing corpse on top of a pile of empty Hungry Man boxes. Usually we got a call because the neighbors smelled something bad.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Schnorkles posted:

Chapter 21.a.3) Themes of disillusionment and irony as depicted in animated Power Rangers images

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I plead the fart :mmmhmm:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/abettel/status/913503100543127554

these people are never, ever going to become better and every one of them needs to be thrown out on their asses

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Louisgod posted:

it owns how much rich buttholes are disconnected from what things actually cost.

ye its so awesome

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Louisgod posted:

it owns how much rich buttholes are disconnected from what things actually cost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ffbFvKlWqE

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

hahahahahahahaha

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

did trump ever suggest cruz was the zodiac killer or was that an internet only meme?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

boethius posted:

Chapter 21.a.3) Themes of disillusionment and irony as depicted in animated Power Rangers images

wanna peep the works cited for this chapter :eyepop:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jose posted:

cruz's mistake was being the zodiac killer

his dad killed jfk man, thats going to mess any kid up

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

he writes those exact words and then later reaches this very post and is like :aaaaa:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GrimGypsy posted:

lo-lock him up?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

did trump ever suggest cruz was the zodiac killer or was that an internet only meme?

Larry Wilmore talked about it for like 10 minutes at the Correspondents Dinner.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I plead the 69th

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gregday posted:

these people are never, ever going to become better and every one of them needs to be thrown out on their asses

how is that different if you're the only person on the plane

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

alnilam posted:

I plead the 69th

JUDGE: I'll allow it, as it is v. nice

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

gregday posted:

in their "defense" being terrible has worked out extremely well for them so far

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

jisforjosh posted:

stumbling across this today

http://brainshavings.com/obama-nicknames/

to be fair that last one is Scalise now

Presidebt Balack Hitler Owebama

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

If things mattered, which they don't, this would be a hell of a revelation because you don't just branch out into going after loving Reddit and 4chan if you aren't getting pointed that way by stuff you found while investigating the executive/current and former campaign staff/associates etc.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

this is gonna be one fucken hell of a report if it ever gets published

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

alnilam posted:

I plead the 69th

nice :ocelot::grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal