Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

expect to hear right-wingers ranting about this for the next 35 years

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/913551860916768768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

euphronius posted:

the best is when you wake up and it turns out to be another night paralysis night mare so you wake up again and it turns out to be another night oaralysis nightmare

:yeah:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

perfect

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

tacodaemon posted:

expect to hear right-wingers ranting about this for the next 35 years

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/913551860916768768

haha you think anyone will be alive in 35 years

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Naerasa posted:

History will definitely look at them as our SS, assuming we're able to crawl out of this and write a history that doesn't glorify Trump

so thatsaid...how long until they start using germanic runes as letters?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hey he went 2 whole sentences before mentioning himself

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Alan Smithee posted:

why is he wearing a kaffiya or whatevs

because he's too much of a physically / mentally stunted fuckup to be a high-speed special forces operator but wants to pretend anyway

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Trump

Pathetic lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

haha you think anyone will be alive in 35 years

love how we have to add "if anyone is alive" to every single statement about the future or someone jumps in with this

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

euphronius posted:

the best is when you wake up and it turns out to be another night paralysis night mare so you wake up again and it turns out to be another night oaralysis nightmare

i had this happen 2 nights in a row and the dream always involved some machinery making me bite down on rusted metal blades, cracking my teeth and slicing my gums

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

i had this happen 2 nights in a row and the dream always involved some machinery making me bite down on rusted metal blades, cracking my teeth and slicing my gums

omg

jfc

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Yinlock posted:

hey he went 2 whole sentences before mentioning himself

*very Sega voice* A NEWWWWWWWWWWW RECORD!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I've had at least 10000 dreams where I'm in high school trying to graduate even tho I'm 3x years old and have a ba and jd

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

why do you sleep in the rusty knife factory

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

he's so close, i think he's already vaguely realized that doing good things gets people to praise him and doing bad things gets them to make up fake news

he just lacks the ability to tell which things would be good and which would be bad before he does them

so when a lobbyist tells him the shipping industry doesn't want the jones act waived because it would cut into their profits, he agrees and then proudly announces that he's doing this great new good thing not a lot of people know about by not cutting into shipping industry profits

and then he feels betrayed when all the fake news people seem to once again attack him like that was somehow a bad thing

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

I've had at least 10000 dreams where I'm in high school trying to graduate even tho I'm 3x years old and have a ba and jd

:same:

Wish dreams would treat fairly!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Unperson_47 posted:

holy gently caress that's unnerving

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

mormonpartyboat posted:

hcc is poo poo and u have to drive by a prison to get there lol

i mean it has like 8 campuses i'm sure only half of them have prisons

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

euphronius posted:

same
I'm usually naked and/or late to class in them

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
*extremely steve jobs voice*

revolutionary

stylish

imagine a world... where you could jack off anywhere

introducing the pause pod

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i have a dream where donald trump was president

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/913554705816711168

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Augus posted:

as unnerving

as TRMUP

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
LMAO TRUMP

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/913554705816711168

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

euphronius posted:

hahaha that ole chestnut...felt m8 tho usually its the lead up to college graduation as i didnt give a rats behind about HS

also lol if u dont routinely have a dream where u are able 2 fly freely around ur hood like peter pan~ :tem:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

love how we have to add "if anyone is alive" to every single statement about the future or someone jumps in with this

trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/913554705816711168

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Duscat posted:

he's so close, i think he's already vaguely realized that doing good things gets people to praise him and doing bad things gets them to make up fake news

he just lacks the ability to tell which things would be good and which would be bad before he does them

so when a lobbyist tells him the shipping industry doesn't want the jones act waived because it would cut into their profits, he agrees and then proudly announces that he's doing this great new good thing not a lot of people know about by not cutting into shipping industry profits

and then he feels betrayed when all the fake news people seem to once again attack him like that was somehow a bad thing

when left to his own devices trump consistently picks the most horrible option though

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trump is def not a first responder

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

l m a o

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

euphronius posted:

jesus christ same
except w/o the law degree

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

trying to take credit for fema now haha

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

euphronius posted:

I had a presence dream so long I legit think it was real to this day

Yep, before I knew what was going on it was really terrifying. A few of them still remain some of the most insane moments I can ever recall. Even knowing about it doesn't help when your in the throws of it, just let's you shrug it off the next and not run around wondering if you went nuts.

I also had a period with the same presence almost every night for a long time. This was brought on by sharing a way to small bed and my tendency to thrash around resulting in my girlfriend rolling me on my back. Which, "hey don't roll my on my back, that's when the hell demons come for you, mostly" is an odd conversation to have and you can't really described just how insane the entire experience is to someone who hasn't been through it.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

...great job that everything's destroyed?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I did theater and I hvae dreams where I'm about to go onstage for a show I knownnothing about

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Augus posted:

i was extremely sick when all this happened and haven't had it since. no amount of rationally trying to cinvince yourself it's all a dream didn't do a loving thing and i was terrified of going to sleep

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i'm pretty sure the governor said "jesus christ everyone here is dying why aren't you sending anyone it's been nearly two weeks you fat loving oaf"

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

what's he gonna say when he gets more characters, i hope we get novella-long tweets from my dotard in chief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

[bob odenkirk voice:] Great job!

• Locked thread