Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

euphronius posted:

I can do that once in awhile

but then you wake up and have to drive to work

https://twitter.com/foxnewspoll/status/913546363815706624

is this accelerationism at work? :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Duscat posted:

lol it's loving amazing what calling the republicans' bluff and putting actual literal nazis in charge can do to public sentiment

it's good

Schnorkles posted:

hey triple sulk, did u see that arsenal posted a 44.6m profit for 2016-17 and must be TOP of the net spend table???

What a magician that Wenger

i did not

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

I can do that once in awhile

but then you wake up and have to drive to work

https://twitter.com/foxnewspoll/status/913546363815706624

even the dumbass republican base is like "so uh ICE is kind of evil"

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

triple sulk posted:

it's good

i did not

Wenger IN imo

lmebo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Duscat posted:

lol it's loving amazing what calling the republicans' bluff and putting actual literal nazis in charge can do to public sentiment

lol if u thinj "public sentiment" matters

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

accelerationism is real and strong and your friend

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/913560329224949761

it's been gentrified

tough poo poo black america

again

is this because of Sgt. Slaughter turning heel

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I've never slept.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yinlock posted:

even trunmps clouded brain knows

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

I've never slept.

same

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Agrajag posted:

is going back to sleep after a night time pee 2nd sleep?

my messiest pees are when i wake up in the middle of the night and piss everwhere but the toilet and cant be hosed to wipe it up till morning

Yeah.

I had always heard people needed a solid 7 1/2 straight, but when I worked 3rd shift years ago, I would sleep twice with 6-8 hrs between - once before work, once after, and I went to college between.

It worked out alright, though if I skipped the after work rest and tried to sleep 6hrs instead of ~4hrs after class, I was a lot more tired. I didn't find out about the 1st/2nd sleep thing until very recently.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Duscat posted:

but does that poll mean anything will change with how ICE operates?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
sleep is for the woke

pain is just wokeness leaving the body

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

i've had wild insomnia my entire life so i have no idea what any of these things are

lol

dreams are like when u see a crazy person on the bus making GBS threads all over hte place but instead of a crazy person on the bus its ur brain making GBS threads itself in the mouth and then u realize u really are the crazy person on the bus but the bus is actually a bigly boat, and u have feet for hands and pisssssssssssssss and then u wake up and ur pissing in the refrigerator

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Chokes McGee posted:

real sex haver chat why would anyone want a virgin that badly, the last thing my already screwed up interpersonal skills needs is a women responding to sex w/me with pain and bleeding
It's just meaningless armchair-psychology speculation because internet, but I'd say it is mainly insecurity/inadequacy and fear of loss which an emotionally-stunted mind translates into a need for dominance/control/ownership.

The Snoo posted:

since i shouldn't wish death on ppl even if they're gross pieces of poo poo i guess i hope this person stubs their toe over and over forever
...unfortunately yeah, having a little bit of empathy and some basic pattern recognition leads to the conclusion that incels and redhats and other brokebrains are symptoms of a dysfunctional society that continually produces dysfunctional humans, who turn their insecurities into narcissism and their fear into hate and lash out at others, then pick some convenient target to blame for everything bad, and perform some kind of absurd pseudo-logical gymnastics to avoid comprehending reality.

So yes, I agree that they don't really deserve death because being what they are isn't entirely their fault, but if the world is ever going to become a better place someone has to figure out how to implement an education system that actually teaches people how to be well-adjusted, so it won't just be generation after generation of assholes raising their kids to be assholes, forever.

That said, I have no problem mocking them for their willful stupidity in refusing to grow the gently caress up, and that image was so ludicrously dumb that wondering whether or not it is satire makes me wonder whether rehabilitation is even possible for those unfortunate turbochuds.

Y'know what I'm not actually hungry, I'll just get a sandwich for later. Make it a footlong so I don't have to bother getting food tomorrow. Also there were like 500 posts while I was typing this because I zoned out thinking about scintillation crystals but fuckit gonna post anyway. :orb:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I had to see this about 5 times to realize that it really happened.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it varies but 6 is sufficient

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://twitter.com/perlmutations/status/913521754210889728
/

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/laurenduca/status/913565165236482048

that's it i'm done

so many ultimate social justice warriors roaming our streets

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

maybe all u people shld stop sleeping on limbs or organs and try sleeping on a bed

every morning i wake up screaming as ants invade my brain, normal sleep stuff am i right

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Arms_Akimbo posted:

No it's not. It's when you rapidly hit REM, like you close your eyes for a second and start dreaming, even if you're not completely asleep.

you don't have to be narcoleptic to experience that

just don't sleep for a couple days :shepface:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

social media was a mistake

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Yinlock posted:

as you decrease the number of undocumented people to zero support for them to stay increases

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Mariana Horchata posted:

u should just sit on the toilet instead w/ the lights off and just nod out on the pot

It's what i do.

Makes it easier to go back to sleep afrer

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Vertical Lime posted:

why couldnt the world be happy with 90s style bulletin boards

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

cumshitter posted:

one time I had a dream that Vader was chasing me but he had the head of mancow muller and i ran into a laundromat to escape him but he wouldnt attack me there so he grabbed a magazine and sat down to wait for me to leave. so i had a second to think and i was like this is ridiculous this has to be a dream and i woke myself up

if you check your ability to do a fantastical thing (fly, jump real high, grow Freddy Krueger-like claws) when you're awake you can do it when you're asleep and know you're asleep because it'll work

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol if u dont sleep upside down like a bat, in public overpasses, and drop onto unsuspecting pedestrians

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Vertical Lime posted:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

what dis from

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Jelsoft Enterprises Limited perfected online discussion and it's all been downhill since then

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Thatim posted:

It's what i do.

Makes it easier to go back to sleep afrer

lol i aint talkin about using no chamber pot in a windmill powered outhouse u nonce!

:geert:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

triple sulk posted:

accelerationism is real and strong and your friend

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Der Meister posted:

as you decrease the number of undocumented people to zero support for them to stay increases

"my lawn hasn't been mowed in a week, we're the laughing stock of the community"

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

twitter belongs in the trash

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Alan Smithee posted:

what dis from

p. sure it's an al! original

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Richard Baxton piloted his Recon Rover into a fungal vortex and held off four waves of trump worms, saving an entire colony. We immediately purchased his identity manifests and repackaged him into the Recon Rover Rick character with a multi-tiered media campaign: televids, touchbooks, holos, psi-tours-- the works. People need heroes. They don't need to know how he died clawing his eyes out, screaming for maga. The real story would just hurt sales, and dampen the spirits of our customers.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dairy Days posted:

twitter belongs in the trash

the hell app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

what anime is this?