Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Levitate posted:

What temp is your quilt rated at?

Are you sure you weren't getting drafts?

I have a pretty warm quilt (10F) so maybe that's why I can get by using a fleece balaclava or going bare headed in certain temps. My body sometimes get quite warm if the temps don't dip towards freezing and I have to vent some heat.

If you've got a light quilt and are getting drafts then it could make you pretty cold. You also don't want a ton of extra space in there with you to have to heat up all that air, but not too tight so you're compressing the insulation...

Maybe it was just one of those weird nights, who knows

It was rated for 20F. Thermarest xtherm and woolpower 200 base layer, double wall solid tent, fleece beanie and a regular buff. I ended up cinching the quilt just below my mouth, wore my fleece jacket and towards the end of the night it helped. I had a stuff sack blocking the end hole.

The quilt is mainly for summer use when it's too hot for my winter bag so it's not a big problem if it doesn't work at 6C. Altough I'd like it to work since it's rated for -7C... I even ate lots of unhealthy food before going to sleep. Well it was my first night with a quilt ever, I have time to experiment.

Ihmemies fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Sep 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIČRE IN ME
Huh, weird, sounds like it all should be plenty warm for 42F

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Was everything dry, had you washed all the sweat off your body, and was your bladder empty? Are you sure you weren't wearing too many clothes? I mean you had an entire clothing store wrapped around you. You need room. Air space provides insulation; that's why sleeping bags loft and have baffles.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

Was everything dry, had you washed all the sweat off your body, and was your bladder empty? Are you sure you weren't wearing too many clothes?

Are we posting our best pillow talk here or what?

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

bongwizzard posted:

Are we posting our best pillow talk here or what?
Been on the trail so long that you talk to your pillow?

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Ihmemies posted:

It was rated for 20F. Thermarest xtherm and woolpower 200 base layer, double wall solid tent, fleece beanie and a regular buff. I ended up cinching the quilt just below my mouth, wore my fleece jacket and towards the end of the night it helped. I had a stuff sack blocking the end hole.

The quilt is mainly for summer use when it's too hot for my winter bag so it's not a big problem if it doesn't work at 6C. Altough I'd like it to work since it's rated for -7C... I even ate lots of unhealthy food before going to sleep. Well it was my first night with a quilt ever, I have time to experiment.

There are so many variables, and a lot of times it just boils down to experimentation to find what's right for you.

What were you using for your bottom insulation? The ground is a giant heatsink and not a lot of people consider the impact of the R value underneath you.

Also make sure you aren't storing your quilt compressed. The down will break down and lose its loft. If it's wet and high humidity, the down will also lose a lot of its insulating potential as well.

Oddly enough, you may be warmer in your bag with only a light base layer instead of bundled up. Your bag needs to warm up to do its job, think of it as a glove vs a mitten. In a mitten, your other digits will have reciprocal heat feedback instead of cutting off circulation and further compounding the misery. The heated water bottle in a sock over your femoral artery trick might help as well.

Everyone sleeps different, I'm personally a cold sleeper so I go all out since a good night's sleep is one 6 of m favorite things

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Been on the trail so long that you talk to your pillow?

It is polite to make a little small talk beforehand.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

OSU_Matthew posted:

There are so many variables, and a lot of times it just boils down to experimentation to find what's right for you.

What were you using for your bottom insulation? The ground is a giant heatsink and not a lot of people consider the impact of the R value underneath you.

Looks like they're using a Therm-a-rest XTherm, should be plenty warm for those temps

quote:

Oddly enough, you may be warmer in your bag with only a light base layer instead of bundled up. Your bag needs to warm up to do its job, think of it as a glove vs a mitten. In a mitten, your other digits will have reciprocal heat feedback instead of cutting off circulation and further compounding the misery. The heated water bottle in a sock over your femoral artery trick might help as well.

Everyone sleeps different, I'm personally a cold sleeper so I go all out since a good night's sleep is one 6 of m favorite things

Still, a light wool underlayer and a fleece jacket is really not that bulky, shouldn't be taking up all of the air space in the quilt unless it's too small for them

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

I was first just using the wool underlayer. I never sleep naked, not even in home. I had to add the fleece because I was getting cold. Maybe I just need beefy head insulation too. I'll try heavy wool beanie and a thick fleece buff next time.

If the weather stays nice I'll go to a two night trip this weekend. They promise sunshine, minimal wind and +8C nighttime temps. I'm really considering bringing my regular mummy bag altough it's 1kg heavier. If I get cold again the trip will be kind of ruined. Of course I could carry both, as an excercise.

Mountain Laurel Design's apex bacalava looks the best. But it's $105 with shipping, and add maybe 30% customs + taxes = one very loving expensive 70grams. Maybe I should just buy some apex myself and try to sew one. 1x1,5m piece of apex is 12,90€, I could probably make 10 bacalavas out of it...

In fact I could make an apex top quilt for maybe 30-40€. You don't need to sew it in baffles or anything, just slap the insulation between two pieces of cloth and you're done.

Ihmemies fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Sep 20, 2017

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
It sounds like you should try the mummy bad. The quilt may not be the solution here.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Ihmemies posted:

I was first just using the wool underlayer. I never sleep naked, not even in home. I had to add the fleece because I was getting cold. Maybe I just need beefy head insulation too. I'll try heavy wool beanie and a thick fleece buff next time.

If the weather stays nice I'll go to a two night trip this weekend. They promise sunshine, minimal wind and +8C nighttime temps. I'm really considering bringing my regular mummy bag altough it's 1kg heavier. If I get cold again the trip will be kind of ruined. Of course I could carry both, as an excercise.

Mountain Laurel Design's apex bacalava looks the best. But it's $105 with shipping, and add maybe 30% customs + taxes = one very loving expensive 70grams. Maybe I should just buy some apex myself and try to sew one. 1x1,5m piece of apex is 12,90€, I could probably make 10 bacalavas out of it...

In fact I could make an apex top quilt for maybe 30-40€. You don't need to sew it in baffles or anything, just slap the insulation between two pieces of cloth and you're done.

You want a warm head? Here ya go:

https://www.wiggys.com/clothing-outerwear/insulated-head-cover/

That's what they use on oil rigs on the North Slope and for artic excursions. Lamilite is some pretty great stuff--I've got a wiggys sweater and it's like wearing a sleeping bag. It's the only coat I need, down into the negatives.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

I did a 26km two night hike last weekend to Repovesi national park. I carried my 1,6kg winter mummy bag and it didn't feel too warm at all. I'm going to give the quilt another go when I get my insulated bacalava, otherwise I'll just leave it for one season (summer) use. At least it will be a very nice one season quilt :v:

Anyways is there any way to fix condensation? My tent fly's (tarptent scarp 2) inner side has always a ton of condensation. Usually I need to wring my rag dry at least twice while wiping the fly. I have the end zippers open and turned upwards, apex vents open and below doors there's maybe 10cm of air gap.

Would it help to keep doors open? Or will anything help when I have to camp next to water? Usually there's not much wind because of tree cover, and nearly all the allowed tent places here are next to lakes.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

The Scarp seems like a double wall tent?

Really the only thing to do, in my experience, is just to increase the ventilation. Keeping the doors open will definitely help, though it can make things colder. Other than that it's just a fact of tent camping.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Also I guess these are considered large elevation differences in Finland

E:

Levitate posted:

The Scarp seems like a double wall tent?

Really the only thing to do, in my experience, is just to increase the ventilation. Keeping the doors open will definitely help, though it can make things colder. Other than that it's just a fact of tent camping.

I took a look at single-walled tents, and decided I don't want condensation dripping on my gear. I considered net tents but thought they would be too fragile and cold, so I bought a solid double walled tent. No draft issues or anything inside :) I'll try keeping the doors open, altough there's a noticeable temperature difference between inside the tent and outside. Perhaps it is a rule that you will be wet when outdoors. It didn't rain at all but I still had to keep drying all my stuff, from sweat or condensation or accidentally sitting on a wet moss.

Ihmemies fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Sep 26, 2017

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Ihmemies posted:

I did a 26km two night hike last weekend to Repovesi national park. I carried my 1,6kg winter mummy bag and it didn't feel too warm at all. I'm going to give the quilt another go when I get my insulated bacalava, otherwise I'll just leave it for one season (summer) use. At least it will be a very nice one season quilt :v:

Anyways is there any way to fix condensation? My tent fly's (tarptent scarp 2) inner side has always a ton of condensation. Usually I need to wring my rag dry at least twice while wiping the fly. I have the end zippers open and turned upwards, apex vents open and below doors there's maybe 10cm of air gap.

Would it help to keep doors open? Or will anything help when I have to camp next to water? Usually there's not much wind because of tree cover, and nearly all the allowed tent places here are next to lakes.

Yup! Ditch the tent and get a tarp:

That's basically the same kinda idea as I've got with the hammock, and I've got zero issues with condensation.

You may want some sort of bugnet or bivy, but you get the gist.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

One of the best things about a hammock is zero condensation. Fresh air all night!

Man I miss being out on the trail!

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

I've been considering Yama mountain gear's cirriform. It's basically a tarp with bugnet & bathtub floor. Even the 2p version would save me around 800g, 1,1kg vs 1,9kg. 1p version is only 200g lighter so there's no point in buying that.

Maybe the lost warmth wouldn't be an issue in summer...

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Ihmemies posted:

I've been considering Yama mountain gear's cirriform. It's basically a tarp with bugnet & bathtub floor. Even the 2p version would save me around 800g, 1,1kg vs 1,9kg. 1p version is only 200g lighter so there's no point in buying that.

Maybe the lost warmth wouldn't be an issue in summer...

Looks very similar to the nemo gogo.
I recently got one and took it on a test run. 40ish degree night and loved it. Trying it out next week on a 3 day trip.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

I used this on my last trip (that I need to write up a trip report for)

It still got some condensation depending on the weather, but it's also pretty "close fitting". Also wasn't pitched great in that picture and I tightened things up after that

that said I think I learned I like tents better. Very nice to just be able to throw all your stuff inside and have it all contained rather than worrying about stuff in the dirt, etc.

i managed to survive some pretty hefty rain storms on our last night and I stayed dry. Wouldn't have been my choice of a way to test it out but that's ok...one issue is that you kind of need to dig trenches where the water will roll off the edges and onto the ground because otherwise you can start getting a lot of water encroaching on your sleeping position during heavy rains.

liz
Nov 4, 2004

Stop listening to the static.
Heading to Yosemite next week, any recommendations/tips?

marsisol
Mar 30, 2010

liz posted:

Clouds Rest. Best day hike I've ever done.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

My Yosemite day hike recommendation is one I did last summer. But it's even better to go backpacking a couple nights so you can really explore the amazing poo poo beyond Yosemite Valley.

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

May I suggest the Mist Trail to Panorama to Four Mile (via Glacier Point)? :) You get to see some of the nice falls and other popular destinations, and there's lots of views of the valley. The strenuous part is mainly the rock stairs around Vernal and Nevada Falls. About 12 miles round trip.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

liz posted:

Watch out for falling apartment building sized rocks on El Capitan.

And don't go near the geysers, the last dude that fell in one? They couldn't recover his body because it had completely dissolved overnight

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Yellowstone isn't Yosemite :)

If you want to go to the Valley, try to go in the morning. Probably not quite as busy this time of year but could still be crowded.

I like the higher up Tuolumne area myself

It's also already snowed there once this year so be prepared for that possibility, they sometimes close Tioga road and Glacier point if it snows enough

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Levitate posted:

Yellowstone isn't Yosemite :)

If you want to go to the Valley, try to go in the morning. Probably not quite as busy this time of year but could still be crowded.

I like the higher up Tuolumne area myself

It's also already snowed there once this year so be prepared for that possibility, they sometimes close Tioga road and Glacier point if it snows enough

Hahaha, whoops, my bad. That's kind of an important detail isn't it?

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Five days on the Pacific Crest Trail, Washington Section J, Snoqualmie Pass to Stevens Pass. Did 65mi with 18500ft of ascent. A few days were a bit warm, but we tried to hike early enough to get the miles in before the afternoon heat really hit. Rained a bit one day, but it didn't matter much because dew and condensation kept everything damp most of the time.

A very nice trail, lots of variety. First part of the route there is the steepest, so plan short days unless you're ready; we did 18+18mi like crazy people, so 10kft was gone in the first two days. A few dogs, lots of people day hiking the first 10mi, past a group of three heading toward the goal in Canada, about a dozen heading south.

Find the pikae in the first picture! There were tons of pika in the first thirty miles; it was great.

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?

Five days on the Pacific Crest Trail, Washington Section J, Snoqualmie Pass to Stevens Pass. Did 65mi with 18500ft of ascent. A few days were a bit warm, but we tried to hike early enough to get the miles in before the afternoon heat really hit. Rained a bit one day, but it didn't matter much because dew and condensation kept everything damp most of the time.

A very nice trail, lots of variety. First part of the route there is the steepest, so plan short days unless you're ready; we did 18+18mi like crazy people, so 10kft was gone in the first two days. A few dogs, lots of people day hiking the first 10mi, past a group of three heading toward the goal in Canada, about a dozen heading south.

Find the pikae in the first picture! There were tons of pika in the first thirty miles; it was great.

Thats awesome. Its on my list now that I live in Seattle.

Lemony
Jul 27, 2010

Now With Fresh Citrus Scent!
I've got a question about top quilts for hammock camping. I haven't had an opportunity to try one yet, but I keep seeing them recommended as a good piece of gear for hammocking. I'm having a problem seeing the major advantage they offer over a sleeping bag. I mean, I've read plenty of people saying they are more comfortable, easier to use, ect. It's just that whenever I look at pictures of them, they look exactly like a sleeping bag that hasn't been zipped up. What is the obvious thing that I'm missing that makes them better than an unzipped bag?

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

Verman posted:

Thats awesome. Its on my list now that I live in Seattle.
It's a nice trail. I had been to Alaska Mt and back on a day hike previously, and people clearly love Kendall Katwalk. Lots of good views out to 35mi, half-exposure/dropoffs, mountain/talus trails. Had snow, used spikes, for about an hour on the second day because 4" was still melting out. Did a practice hike on section k north of Stevens, 18mi up, overnight. Was supposed to be 12mi+6mi back for a three-day, but Lake Valhalla was crammed with people so we just went home. That was the first hike where the ball of my right foot hurt (before starting) and was getting really painful by the end. We were both defeated in the last two miles. Section K is definitely more forest, but still not a bad little area.

Apologies that I don't take that many pictures.

I'm mostly a day hiker, so even at 15mi I go home and relax the next day. My feet were fine the first two days except for a dumm heel blister I had in the first 45min (wtf). On the third day, my buddy was having feet trouble so we stopped after 7.5mi; I was hoping to get in 12. I had second skin on the balls of both feet to keep them hydrated overnight, then kept it on for padding while hiking. On day four, I was heading up toward Pipers Pass and the right foot exploded from a spot under the second toe all the way back to the heel. Buddy was very worried about blowing his Achilles, which started hurting around the same time.

We overdid it. Sitting 8mi from Stevens near a lake Wednesday talking about options, him concerned with his Achilles, me with needing S&R 4mi from the end if the feet got worse. I went to get more water as I was trying to stay very hydrated and full of food to prevent further injury and hopefully to help the feet get better. Chatted with two guys fishing who were at trap lake for two days. I told my buddy the mature thing was to take the 1.5mi to Tunnel TH and leave, he agreed, and the two fisher dudes had offered a ride to Stevens Pass.

A doctor and podiatrist both told me I had plantar fasciitis back in May. Naaa, maybe a bit of tendonitis on my right heel, but I could walk on my toes, stretch like crazy from all the running. I thought this was acute PF, and it sure made the last three miles of day four and all of day five very interesting. Put on extra socks for cushion, got out the poles, tried to use my heels going downhill, etc. PF? Naup, I now say metatarsalgia. A few numb spots, though it was a bit better when I woke up this morning. I'm trying to stay off my feet, but no running or hiking for at least a week I guess. Adding extra socks probably made it worse because it compacts the feet, but walking around in shoes at home is better cushion than barefoot, so I get to hobble for a bit.

Happy to hear any suggestions from those experienced with this type of foot excitement.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

People are hilariously whiny. Alberta parks closed one of the most popular kid-friendly larch trails here because of a mama grizzly with 3 cubs in the area. Well, Parks has just ruined their weekend plans! It's so unfair!

And since entry to the national parks is free this year, the only way to get into the parking lot for Moraine Lake to get to famed Larch Valley is to get there by 630 am otherwise you're stuck taking the free shuttle buses but that's just so inconvenient because there's a 2 hour wait. Weekend ruined!

Personally I'm just not going to bother this year. I'll wait for some other year when Banff is less busy so the local's secrets go back to being chill and uncool.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Happy to hear any suggestions from those experienced with this type of foot excitement.

Feet are feeble. Amputate them and get some blades, it's the next logical step in human evolution:

Lemony posted:

I've got a question about top quilts for hammock camping. I haven't had an opportunity to try one yet, but I keep seeing them recommended as a good piece of gear for hammocking. I'm having a problem seeing the major advantage they offer over a sleeping bag. I mean, I've read plenty of people saying they are more comfortable, easier to use, ect. It's just that whenever I look at pictures of them, they look exactly like a sleeping bag that hasn't been zipped up. What is the obvious thing that I'm missing that makes them better than an unzipped bag?

They're about half the weight of a sleeping bag, without a zipper poking underneath you and an unused hood flopping over your face. Otherwise, yeah, if you don't mind the extra weight and want to try hammocking without a big investment, go for the sleeping bag if you've already got one!

Basically the sleeping bag material underneath you gets compressed, and without any loft, it loses its ability to insulate effectively. Foam and other materials do not lose insulation when they compress, so they're used for bottom insulation when ground camping. Hence why it also makes sense to use quilts for ground camping.

With a hammock though, you can use an underquilt, which doesn't lose loft and insulation since it's suspended underneath you and can fluff out. So, it's effectively the bottom half of a sleeping bag, while the top half is the top quilt. Basically you're just cutting a sleeping bag in half if that makes sense.

Catatron Prime fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 29, 2017

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Anybody have any experience with the Klymit KSB 20 or 0 degree oversized bags? Alternatively the Big Agnes Encampment 15 or other larger packable bags?

I've got huge shoulders and am looking for something with at least 70 inches girth there. I'm also a stomach/side sleeper so the elasticity of the Klymit is appealing. I'm not entirely convinced of a quilt but I understand that might be a road I end up going down.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This is the best video of the slide from yesterday I've seen so far.

https://twitter.com/Phillipbay/status/913561143666339840

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
@phantom
It's probably PF. See a podiatrist. The longer you delay seeking treatment the worse it will be. Wife developed it post baby having which apparently is very common.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

n8r posted:

@phantom
It's probably PF. See a podiatrist. The longer you delay seeking treatment the worse it will be. Wife developed it post baby having which apparently is very common.
As you recommended this last time, I think, I'll note that I went to the doctor and a podiatrist months ago. I now need to go back and tell them what did and didn't work, and to add this new thing to the list of unresolved issues (since all the PF stuff had no affect on my heel pain).

Edit: Appointment scheduled. :cop: And that allergy test I've been putting off.

PhantomOfTheCopier fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Sep 30, 2017

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

The falls on Falls Creek are known as Falls Creek Falls

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Nice :) I can't remember seeing anything like that in Finland!

Anyways, went to a day hike last weekend. Got fed up with slim fit Fjällräven clothes, bought new British combat soldier 95 windproof smock&pants. Woodland & desert camo because that's what was available for 45€ total :v: I could try dyeing them with idye natural+synthetic dyes and sew how they stick... But who cares how you look like in a forest!

The smock's back length is 15cm longer and pants should be a lot more roomy in rear end and thighs to allow some layering and freedom to move around. Also got the softie pants with full zip for some winter insulation in camp and during breaks. Time will tell how British army gear works, but in theory it should be just fine, altough of course they weigh a ton. At least their fleece is really good, and the bugnet.

Bangkero
Dec 28, 2005

I baptize thee
not in the name of the father
but in the name of the devil.
Question for you goons, as I'd like to get feedback in this scenario:

For renting a canoe for canoe camping, how would you divide the cost of the canoe rental - between everyone on the camping trip or just between the people who did not bring a canoe (exempting the canoe owners)?

Scenario: This last week 7 of us went canoe camping. 2 brought their own canoe and we had to rent a 3 person canoe. What's the most fair way to divide the cost?

Here's what I did: I divided the canoe rental evenly amongst everyone and got a bit of flak for it. During the planning phase I straight up told the group that canoe rental costs would be divided by everyone. My reasoning was we were planning to rent canoes anyway if the seven of us wanted to go on the trip. Alternatively, we would have been fine if the 2 people on the trip chose not to bring their canoes - we would just have to rent more canoes.

I'm trying to think of a similar scenario: if you were to go on a road trip with 6 other friends in multiple cars, would you share the rental costs of the car even if you decide to bring your own car? You know some of the friends you're planning the trip with do not own a car and have to rent a car. You can choose to rent as well or just bring your own car to keep overall costs down. Should you be exempt from paying into renting the car?

Just wanted to hear how others would divide the costs and get some feedback. Thanks!

chef
Nov 18, 2001
Why would someone who bought a canoe have to pay to rent one they did not use? Are you going to charge people you invited but didn't show up too? It's a clear defined cost regardless of you having this idea before going through with it. People were being nice and assumed you would come to your senses. What if someone had to buy (or rent) a sleeping bag or tent for this specific trip- should everyone spit that too?

I can see charging veggies/gluten frees etc. equally for a group food run, but for a large fixed expense that clearly was only for specific people, you are being foolish.

Edit: I am assuming by your car analogy you are charging all 7 people. If you are exempting canoe owners it may be ok, but up to the canoe owners really in the case of significant others/ broke friends etc. who get to ride for free. I'd either charge 5 or 3 people, but that should have been planned in advance and crystal clear as far as who is riding in the rental canoe.

chef fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Oct 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Eh, if you don't own gear you rent or borrow it. Only the people who rent pay. ???