Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
trump is the most american american

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

trumps chin looks identical to what his dick and balls probably look like

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

plan for tomorrow

pay rent/present renter's policy for discount again -> mother! -> multiple hour existential crisis in my car apparently -> craft store -> make new cloth/pleather headband for my MDR-7506's that are shedding

i get the results of my blood tests back which will literally be thisisurbodyon2k17.txt

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
jose lost his hurricane avatar, SAD

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

I don't think the problem with Wittes or Abramson and the like is ever what they say, or hype up, but rather the fact that you need a truly immense scandal to touch Donny. They've often been on top of really hosed up stories, but hey, it's Donald Trump, and his son literally admitted to treason a few months ago.

i'm gonna repeat myself

again

the second trump is ousted, hashtag the resistance considers their mission over because their mission is 1000% about trump being in office. it's not about republicans or republican policy. it's strictly about trump. the best plan is to just let trump stay in office and continue to be loving terrible (despite the ever persistent threat to ending humanity in nuclear hellfire) so he pisses off most of the country but also keeps hashtag the resistance people mad as gently caress so they actually give a poo poo and turn out to vote because you can't totally rely on everyone else and if 2016 taught us anything you really want every vote you can get

if they stop giving a gently caress if he's ousted they don't turn out and you get a republican in office again in 2020, be it a pence on a second term or whatever

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

logikv9 posted:

The saga of Jose was pretty drat amazing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol who am i kidding, trump's gonna be prez for another 40 years

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

no way jose

haters

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm gonna literally be the same age that trump is now and trump will still be prez

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

i get the results of my blood tests back which will literally be thisisurbodyon2k17.txt

plz let me know if you end up testing posting for being an Evangelion Angel so I can at least prep myself for assimilation into the hivemind

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

i don't see no time squad airing! where mah nite crew tv

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also lmao AMC wants 20% surcharge to reserve tickets to the 2pm mother! showing

think ima just risk it that i can find a seat for 9 bucks AMC lmao

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/cher/status/913596776694800390

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i'm gonna repeat myself

again

the second trump is ousted, hashtag the resistance considers their mission over because their mission is 1000% about trump being in office. it's not about republicans or republican policy. it's strictly about trump. the best plan is to just let trump stay in office and continue to be loving terrible (despite the ever persistent threat to ending humanity in nuclear hellfire) so he pisses off most of the country but also keeps hashtag the resistance people mad as gently caress so they actually give a poo poo and turn out to vote because you can't totally rely on everyone else and if 2016 taught us anything you really want every vote you can get

if they stop giving a gently caress if he's ousted they don't turn out and you get a republican in office again in 2020, be it a pence on a second term or whatever

AS A HOOSIER I can tell you that Pence will be worse than Trump 100%

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
as a hoosier, i

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

switch to a proportional representation system and put cher in charge of one of the little leftist parties

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

AS A HOOSIER I can tell you that Pence will be worse than Trump 100%

he would also be more likeable to moderates than trump despite being a genuine liar rather than just loving senile

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
hoosier though i am,

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

as a hoosier, i

do u remember who originally melted down about that?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
"WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB" i say as i watch the latest aaron aaronson film

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

i'm gonna literally be the same age that trump is now and trump will still be prez

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i've driven through indiana before

the only good part was crossing interstate 69

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

he would also be more likeable to moderates than trump despite being a genuine liar rather than just loving senile

hey that's not fair, trump can be a genuinely a liar and loving senile at the same time

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Office Pig posted:

hoosier though i am,

psh okay thanks Shakeshoosierspeare

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Cher is twitter GOAT

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i'm gonna repeat myself

again

the best thing about donald trump is that nothign he's actually done in terms of policy is different then what any other republican candidate would have done. Yes even puerto rico.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i've driven through indiana before

the only good part was crossing interstate 69

I literally live on 69 and have all my life

the part of 69 I work on it nonstop being exposed to hillside shaking blasts and swole workmen-for-hire with jackhammers in the hot sun

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

plz let me know if you end up testing posting for being an Evangelion Angel so I can at least prep myself for assimilation into the hivemind

will do

but if so first thing im doing is going 2 canada to fk w/ baloogan when hes drunk af on scotch alone by the fire in his remote cabin

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
what about his policy to tweet whatever comes into his head

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

will do

but if so first thing im doing is going 2 canada to fk w/ baloogan when hes drunk af on scotch alone by the fire in his remote cabin

record it on your pan-dimensional allcamera plz

then psot it here

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

will do

im drinking gin giblets like lime juice and gin

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Agean90 posted:

the best thing about donald trump is that nothign he's actually done in terms of policy is different then what any other republican candidate would have done. Yes even puerto rico.

i think you might have seen a different-ish approach to the dreamers, maybe no lust for a wall because it's loving stupid, but yeah

the puerto rico thing is heinous and he's trying to take credit for everything despite giving a gently caress about a week and a half too late

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

2019 AD: civilization has collapsed. all brains across the world have been broken beyond sapience. the people, they were once, grunt and spew at one another with the only utterance they understand and remember

TRUMP

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

what about his policy to tweet whatever comes into his head

whatabout my policy to post whatever comes into my head

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

although taking credit for that mess at this point also doesn't seem like a great idea

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

im drinking gin giblets like lime juice and gin

:gibs:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the tire of my car got literally screwed by the construction on I69

it literally cost me $169

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Epic High Five posted:

do u remember who originally melted down about that?

uhhh *flips through POSTERS.xlsx* t-t-trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

the tire of my car got literally screwed by the construction on I69

it literally cost me $169

nice

• Locked thread