Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

the tire of my car got literally screwed by the construction on I69

it literally cost me $169

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

like imagine the past year with loving ted cruz as pres. all the current horrible poo poo, EVEN MORE horrible poo poo since ted can actually coordinate congress, and with like a 10th of the complaining since nobody other than donny would pick fights with tv personalities.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

double nice

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
every time i check the one theater that doesnt suck

its just playing it all day

why this

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Mariana Horchata posted:

i gotta get back 2 oil...weed is too much :effort:

I brought home some Sour Tangies Live Resin Sauce. It's got huge crystals and leaves a citrus/pine aftertaste for like ten minutes. We just smoked/dabbed/ate so much in CO that I'm still not recovered almost a week later.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

m-m-m-multi nice

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weeping Wound posted:

2019 AD: civilization has collapsed. all brains across the world have been broken beyond sapience. the people, they were once, grunt and spew at one another with the only utterance they understand and remember

TRUMP

*stands up amongst the quarreling of the feeble minded*

Ed Balls. :hai:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

*stands up amongst the quarreling of the feeble minded*

Ed Balls. :hai:

LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

i'm gonna repeat myself

again

the second trump is ousted, hashtag the resistance considers their mission over because their mission is 1000% about trump being in office. it's not about republicans or republican policy. it's strictly about trump. the best plan is to just let trump stay in office and continue to be loving terrible (despite the ever persistent threat to ending humanity in nuclear hellfire) so he pisses off most of the country but also keeps hashtag the resistance people mad as gently caress so they actually give a poo poo and turn out to vote because you can't totally rely on everyone else and if 2016 taught us anything you really want every vote you can get

if they stop giving a gently caress if he's ousted they don't turn out and you get a republican in office again in 2020, be it a pence on a second term or whatever

I honestly have no idea what's going to happen anymore, or what the "lesser of two evils is" between Donny and Pence. I do think there should be some loving justice in this world, and extremely rich people shouldn't be able to get away with anything (up to sabotaging democracy), but I don't know what a post-Donny presidency or America looks like. All I know is everything is beyond hosed.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I thought you guys would appreciate my tire issues and the humorous numerology surrounding them

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

I thought you guys would appreciate my tire issues and the humorous numerology surrounding them

i think its, nice

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

sucks for you, but no one appreciated my super obscure eve online conspiracy theory reference from six hours ago either :shrug:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
hey guys.

I'm drunk

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

hey guys.

I'm drunk

nice bro

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

sucks for you, but no one appreciated my super obscure eve online conspiracy theory reference from six hours ago either :shrug:

I never played eve but my older brother was a big logistics guy so let me say that I both recognize and appreciate your contributions even if I do not understand them

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

also, on lesser of two evils chat, it is a little naive to write off "the ever persistent threat to ending humanity in nuclear hellfire," which i don't think is as big of a danger with mikey or other gop fuckos

Epic High Five posted:

I never played eve but my older brother was a big logistics guy so let me say that I both recognize and appreciate your contributions even if I do not understand them

:hai:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

hey guys.

I'm drunk

well go get sober you dink

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hey guys.

I'm drunk

wha do you want some kinda fuckin medal or smtg

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Nice.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Brain Curry posted:

I brought home some Sour Tangies Live Resin Sauce. It's got huge crystals and leaves a citrus/pine aftertaste for like ten minutes. We just smoked/dabbed/ate so much in CO that I'm still not recovered almost a week later.

:whatup:

i had a dab of some new THC isolate from the syringe straight into the nail the other nite and got rocked like a hurricane

its tru tho, at times ill wake up the next morning more debilitated from :weed: then :poland: fkn space weed maannn :420: #terps

^ this was prob top of the pops #hoty tho

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

i talked to biden's sister while drunk on tuesday :liara:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my I69 tires and tribulations now have mutli-mod approval

i am honoooured

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
woah a new trump thread

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i think you might have seen a different-ish approach to the dreamers, maybe no lust for a wall because it's loving stupid, but yeah

the puerto rico thing is heinous and he's trying to take credit for everything despite giving a gently caress about a week and a half too late

as terrible as it sound i completely forgot about the dreamers thing with all the other poo poo thats happened. Any word on congressional action towards un-loving that?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

which is a pretty meaningless brag when you live in delaware because literally everyone here knows biden somehow

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

:liara:
:wmwink:

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

voyagers! is good

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

all people who drink deserve medals each and every time they drink

I'd be completely covered in medals if this were the case :madmax:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

which is a pretty meaningless brag when you live in delaware because literally everyone here knows biden somehow

thick as thieves

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

I honestly have no idea what's going to happen anymore, or what the "lesser of two evils is" between Donny and Pence. I do think there should be some loving justice in this world, and extremely rich people shouldn't be able to get away with anything (up to sabotaging democracy), but I don't know what a post-Donny presidency or America looks like. All I know is everything is beyond hosed.

long term i unironically would like for my wife and i to move to europe. preferably somewhere in the northern uk. just have a nice lil farm w/some goats. goats are cool as heck

europe has its problems but america is probably irreversibly hosed at this point unless half the country dies from opioids. i'm loving terrified of the shithead politicians we're gonna see in 20 years. racist rear end 12 year olds watching pewdiepie shouting slurs on youtube and praising kek turn into horrible 32 year olds.

basically gen z and second gen millennials are loving garbage is what i wanna say

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

ecin
nice

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

redneck nazgul posted:

LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

*defiantly* Ed Balls.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Nichael posted:

i recognize your reference and respect your service

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

is there an updated calculator for how little TRUMP is gonna save me in tax cuts

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

long term i unironically would like for my wife and i to move to europe. preferably somewhere in the northern uk. just have a nice lil farm w/some goats. goats are cool as heck

europe has its problems but america is probably irreversibly hosed at this point unless half the country dies from opioids. i'm loving terrified of the shithead politicians we're gonna see in 20 years. racist rear end 12 year olds watching pewdiepie shouting slurs on youtube and praising kek turn into horrible 32 year olds.

basically gen z and second gen millennials are loving garbage is what i wanna say

you can't "move" to avoid the Escalator and the post-Escalator unknown shitshow though. we're not an interstellar species with isolated backwaters. if america goes down, the whole planet goes down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYakrSp9DqM
"i'll take all yous sons of bitches when i go" is america

Jazerus posted:

i recognize your reference and respect your service

this is why I serve :patriot:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

is there an updated calculator for how little TRUMP is gonna save me in tax cuts

if u make under 250k a year ur paying way more

that's literally tge whole calc

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

my I69 tires and tribulations now have mutli-mod approval

i am honoooured

idk how it werks out there but where im from if u get a blow out from something like that and have evidence u can bill the municipality for the damages thru nothing more than a claim form, tho not sure how that would play on an I-69??

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

stolen alcoholic valor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

somehow this is getting really good reviews