Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

BUSH 2112 posted:

u can be a lady now in minecraft it's p awesome

[fake edit] no tittays tho

what
jfc
im so mad about this video game thing!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

redneck nazgul posted:

but what about ed balls

you have forsaken him

t h e c h a n c e l l o r o f s h a d o w s h i d e s i n t h e s h a d o w s

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

t h e c h a n c e l l o r o f s h a d o w s h i d e s i n t h e s h a d o w s

sir this is a mcdonalds drivethrough, please turn down your b r a d w a v e

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

YOU A loving HAT posted:

i hate accidentally stumbling in during day crew and everyone's like "OK smartass, then YOU outline the textbook definition of solidarity to me, and we can continue this discussion from there *wall of text*!" and I'm like gently caress me did I wake up during the day, gross

just do what i do and write a short story about rick 69ing sheldon and trying to decide who says bazinga

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

keats spoilers: hyperion struck down helios for "being a crybaby"

keats keats goes to planet keats where he dies of keats and while he dies of keats he watches himself die of keats and he composes a keats poem about keats dying on planet keats and the AIs invade from no-space keats

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mormonpartyboat posted:

just do what i do and write a short story about rick 69ing sheldon and trying to decide who says bazinga

its you

you are the bazinga man

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

u never do that
id remember

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i always remember i never forget

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
lol

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/913183856416690176

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

binged princess

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

we forgot god's law and he punished us with crisis actors

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

keats keats goes to planet keats where he dies of keats and while he dies of keats he watches himself die of keats and he composes a keats poem about keats dying on planet keats and the AIs invade from no-space keats

neats

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Agronox posted:

oh i just started that. i didn't see the big deal at first but after hitting the ninja girl episode i will probably watch the whole thing

i liked it quite a bit
wasn't perfect but deffo worth watching

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

i hate accidentally stumbling in during day crew and everyone's like "OK smartass, then YOU outline the textbook definition of solidarity to me, and we can continue this discussion from there *wall of text*!" and I'm like gently caress me did I wake up during the day, gross

theres a lot of [extremely homework explainer voice:] "boring dullards"

:ironicat:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

purged princess

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
has anyone made a googled princess joke yet

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

weird cpap

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI9vhZycf0Y

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

mormonpartyboat posted:

has anyone made a googled princess joke yet

what the gently caress

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

YOU A loving HAT posted:

ban daycrew

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:herat:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

uhhhh what

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/913642747197743104

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

this but could you please hold the irony thanks

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i've been watching preacher season 2 and hitlers in it and they beat him up

topical

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cc: tom price

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

whoa ben carson

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol who has a whole fukken hour i can go anywhere on my computer with just a click!!! get with the fukken times elon musta been born a hundred years ago!!!!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

im the cherub on the top left

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

deadgoon posted:

i've been watching preacher season 2 and hitlers in it and they beat him up

topical

and they argue that hitler is ok and the people who beat up hitler are the real baddies

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i thoight i was pregnant the other day but apparently most guys cant even get pregnant

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/reptomprice/status/16150513588

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Turdfuzz posted:

i thoight i was pregnant the other day but apparently most guys cant even get pregnant

pretty sure the only guy who might get pregnant is cumshitter, provided he holds it in

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i read that book where elon musk and neil degassi highschool saved the human race after the moon exploded

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
they did it with science and entrepreneurial spirit

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

deadgoon posted:

i read that book where elon musk and neil degassi highschool saved the human race after the moon exploded

interesting choice of villains

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
my attempt to sleep on my back has been a failure so im giving up and rolling over, sry i srsly need 2 be drunk 2 sleep that way

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Turdfuzz posted:

interesting choice of villains

the moon is a powerful villain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Turdfuzz posted:

oh great here comes turdfuzz with his toxic masculinity

• Locked thread