Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
The tale of Martin Shkreli

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Trying to find a comic

It's little stick figure people doing Star Trek: TNG and Jean Luke Picard going " This is bullshit! I'm a Shakesperian trained actor! She's an empath! That means she 'senses' what people 'feel'. Ooh. Science fiction" or similar.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Is it insufferable? Try xkcd

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Pictures for Sad Children

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Ironic that he would be playing a full-blown telepath/psychokinetic not a decade later.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Wow that's an uncharacteristically bad pfsc. Campbell usually did good work before they went crazy and burned everything.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i like angry-at-nerds pfsc

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Hjalmar posted:

Wow that's an uncharacteristically bad pfsc. Campbell usually did good work before they went crazy and burned everything.

i thought it was one of the better one because it had a punchline other than depression which is 90% of internet comics

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hearing in my imagination as read by Patrick Stewart made it worthwhile, but that's true for most webcomics.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Hearing in my imagination as read by Patrick Stewart made it worthwhile, but that's true for most webcomics.

Someone needs to start a kickstarter that will pay Patrick Stewart and Samuel l Jackson to record Moon Over June.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:stonklol:So wrong yet feels so right!

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Can't be that hard to raise enough cash to hire the man who voiced a poop.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

My Lovely Horse posted:

Can't be that hard to raise enough cash to hire the man who voiced a poop.

Typically people sell out for large sums, not small.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

The Sexual Shiite posted:

Someone needs to start a kickstarter that will pay Patrick Stewart and Samuel l Jackson to record Moon Over June.

Stretch goal:

Hm, nope, too easy.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
I'll bet Samuel L Jackson would do it. Let us not forget that this man stared in "Snakes on a Plane".

And also narrated the story book "Go the gently caress to Sleep" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udj-o2m39NA

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Does anyone have the comic where a bunch of kids are playing a maths computer game. Little aliens appear with things like 2 +3 = ? on their guests and typing the answer makes a space man zap them. Then a giant alien with a complex equation appears and beheads the space man and the kids start crying.

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.

EmmyOk posted:

Does anyone have the comic where a bunch of kids are playing a maths computer game. Little aliens appear with things like 2 +3 = ? on their guests and typing the answer makes a space man zap them. Then a giant alien with a complex equation appears and beheads the space man and the kids start crying.

c'mon that HAS to be a PBF

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sound Mr. Brown posted:

c'mon that HAS to be a PBF

I thought so but I couldn't find it when I looked a while ago. I think he rotates what stuff is on his site a lot.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

EmmyOk posted:

I thought so but I couldn't find it when I looked a while ago. I think he rotates what stuff is on his site a lot.
Not any PBF I know of (and I'm a goon, so that's probably most of them)

cnut
May 3, 2016

:q:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

haha classic

the style looks familiar, i wanna say ive seen something like that in Pilote or (À Suivre), you know who it is?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

The Sexual Shiite posted:

You have my :10bux:

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

ArtIsResistance posted:

i thought it was one of the better one because it had a punchline other than depression which is 90% of internet comics

the joke is just sir patrick stewart making fun of people with disabilities though. that's not really much of a joke

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hjalmar posted:

the joke is just sir patrick stewart making fun of people with disabilities though. that's not really much of a joke

much like your posting

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Hjalmar posted:

good lord

its a teardown of the star trek audiences. it might not be funny to you, but its definitely a joke that makes sense.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ArtIsResistance posted:

Duke Igthorn has a new favorite as of 20:26 on Sep 29, 2017

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
DID SOMEONE SAY STAR TREK COMICS?!

cnut
May 3, 2016

Powaqoatse posted:

haha classic

the style looks familiar, i wanna say ive seen something like that in Pilote or (À Suivre), you know who it is?

No, sorry, no idea.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Not that it's my business at all, but isn't that quite the odd way of getting a circumcision? I mean won't it be weird for the next guy? Shouldn't he flush at least?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Karate Bastard posted:

Not that it's my business at all, but isn't that quite the odd way of getting a circumcision? I mean won't it be weird for the next guy? Shouldn't he flush at least?

why do you think picard is making that face

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

EmmyOk posted:

Never seen the comic but I do know the game irl which was called Math Blaster. So I googled math blaster comic

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
the answer is 0

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Brewmaster posted:

DID SOMEONE SAY STAR TREK COMICS?!

riker would be naked without his beard, yeah :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Actually, transporting something from within human body, especially a liquid, to another part of a moving ship is nigh impossible without intricate calibration, furthermore