Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/themes/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-theme-(bikini-party-edition)/cid=EP4293-PCSB01011_00-ETH0000000000841

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-bikini-party-edition/cid=EP4293-PCSB01011_00-0000000000000BIK

If you are in Europe, you can buy the Bikini Party theme and the Bikini Party Edition of Valkyrie Drive for just 1.99 and 30 Euros respectively.

EDIT:

Just got confirmation from PQube that it will be available on the US soon
https://twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/913077860797173761

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Sep 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005

Stanos posted:

Glad I got xcom in that humble bundle pack if it's that low quality, not gonna cry too much since I paid the minimum for it and mainly wanted to try civrev2 (which was also another game I was curious about but not enough at full price).

I got both in that same bundle, performance seemed to be equally poo poo. I haven't spent as much time with civrev2 though.

Kikkoman fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Sep 27, 2017

Fru Fru
Sep 14, 2007
We're gonna need a bigger boat...and some water.

RadicalR posted:

You'll only have to do this once for each girl. You can cleanse without the cinematics thereafter.

Oh, I know, thankfully. Still gross!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Does the new Danganronpa run ok on Vita because the PS4 version is £55 on the PS Store :popeye:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Seems fine so far, it's not exactly graphically intensive

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Apparently there's some issue where the sound quality on the voice acting isn't great but there's free DLC that fixes it. It's not up on the UK PSN Store yet but I assume that's because the release date is tomorrow.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

My vita AC charger is on its last legs. It's been a while (read, a year or more) since part of the cables became exposed near the usb thingy and just now it's struggling to charge. :rip:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

OgretailFood posted:

My vita AC charger is on its last legs. It's been a while (read, a year or more) since part of the cables became exposed near the usb thingy and just now it's struggling to charge. :rip:

I had this happen to me a few years ago and I just used some electrical tape and it's been fine since.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

OG Vita charger cables are weirdly ubiquitous and not at all as expensive as their proprietary nature would have you expect, especially considering that the form factor is double dead. Even the official cables are still doing the rounds and not wallet-gently caress pricey, picked another one up a few months back when my first one started to fray.

I have an extra long third party one which works fine for charging, but the USB connection is garbage tier and disconnects from my pc constantly when I'm dicking around with backups and whatnot. I just use a normal OEM Sony one for that since I don't need to have my Vita 6 feet away from the computer whilst it's backing up/restoring.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

In Training posted:

I had this happen to me a few years ago and I just used some electrical tape and it's been fine since.
Patched the faulty parts and works like new again, thanks!

History Comes Inside! posted:

OG Vita charger cables are weirdly ubiquitous and not at all as expensive as their proprietary nature would have you expect, especially considering that the form factor is double dead. Even the official cables are still doing the rounds and not wallet-gently caress pricey, picked another one up a few months back when my first one started to fray.
I was browsing some sites and you weren't kidding, they're incredibly cheap compared to the memory cards

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Quick warning: Vostok Inc likely fries memory cards.

I muddled through it because it's a neat "play while watching TV" game, however it's also extremely crash-happy and saves VERY often. Normally this would be a good thing (game crashes? you lost at most 2 minutes). However in my case it seems to have fried my 64gb memory card, as in i played it, it crashed, i put the vita aside for a few minutes to do something else, and suddenly the vita tells me the card was removed. Neither Vita nor PS TV will recognize it anymore.

I called the devs to let them know and the person i got on the phone was technically knowledgable, offered to send me a ps4 game code as apology, and let me know they have a patch in the works, but their dev is on vacation.

So, if you're playing Vostok Inc, better do it on a small memory card, or wait until the patch is out.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

but is it erotic memory card murder?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So here's a fun question:

I'm playing through FFT: War of the Lions, and this is the version that has ad hoc play where you can do co-op and versus battles with other players. Does anyone know if there's been any success with programs like Hamachi that would expand the ad-hoc capabilities?

I wanna tinker with old content.:shobon:

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Yo I just got my Danganronpa V3 LE in the mail and this thing is loving sick, the bag is so good and this hat is comfy as hell. Not a huge fan of the headphones and also it comes with a Danganronpa game so that's something.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Mine hasn't even been shipped yet.
I'm really tempted to just buy DR3 digitally so I can play it

:shepspends:

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Random question.

My PS+ Subscription has expired a few days ago, but I noticed that I can still play the game that I have suspended on my Vita.

At what point will I be unable to play the game anymore? I remember having to redownload stuff in the PS Store, but that was only after I quit out of the game.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Once you close the game completely that'll be it, the license check is when you start it up.

If you never want to play any other vita game ever again then just carry on suspending forever and enjoy!

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Is the Super Monkey Ball game for the Vita any good? I know the series kinda dropped off after the GameCube ones, but the Vita one looks better than some of the others.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
I haven't used my VitaTV in months, but I booted 'er up and got Henkaku running again with my USB dongle. And now all of my saves are claimed to be corrupted, though I think all of the PSP and PSX ones read fine in Adrenaline...

Not sure what happened, but I think 2-3 of these games are ISOs (that I ripped with my CFW'd PSP 2000) and the rest are all from the PSN store.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
DRv3 on PS4 or Vita? Leaning towards Vita and surprised it is on PS4. Doesn't seem fun to read a game on a 60 inch TV.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Spoderman posted:

Is the Super Monkey Ball game for the Vita any good? I know the series kinda dropped off after the GameCube ones, but the Vita one looks better than some of the others.

I bought this and guess what: it's good. If you like the original Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2, you'll like this. It's a bunch of fun and sort of slipped off the radar when it came out. It's part of the NA flash sale right now and if you were on the fence, it's worth getting.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Hi Vita thread - what's been coming out in the past...year or so?

And if I want to get a Warriors game but am new to the entire franchise, which ones should I look at?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
If that Vita has been sitting around for a year, don't update past version 3.60 for homebrew.

I think there are warriors games out there but I'm not a fan myself.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

food court bailiff posted:

And if I want to get a Warriors game but am new to the entire franchise, which ones should I look at?

This is a pretty good Warriors game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0AkkcNr_5c

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dynasty Warriors 8 (not Empires), Samurai Warriors 4. If you have a WiiU or New3DS Hyrule Warriors is still the best one.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

From this Friday, Fire Emblem Warriors :q:

And yeah I guess DW8. I got DW8 Empires and kind of regret it, because I'm not terribly interested in the strategy elements of it. Although I should note that I'm fairly new to Warriors games, I've only played a bit of DW8 Empires, plus quite a bit of Dragon Quest Heroes and Hyrule Warriors.

irlZaphod fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Oct 17, 2017

DanZX
May 5, 2015

Pirate Warriors 3 has the best combat by far

Meallan
Feb 3, 2017

Waltzing Along posted:

DRv3 on PS4 or Vita? Leaning towards Vita and surprised it is on PS4. Doesn't seem fun to read a game on a 60 inch TV.

In my region it was also way cheaper in the vita.

During trials the text gets all crazy and flies to all sides, and it's probably much easier to read that on a vita.
There's also no extras for the PS4 version that I know of.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Meallan posted:

In my region it was also way cheaper in the vita.

During trials the text gets all crazy and flies to all sides, and it's probably much easier to read that on a vita.
There's also no extras for the PS4 version that I know of.

Cool. Vita is $20 cheaper and consistent with the other games. I'm guessing it's just on PS4 to sell more copies.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
My left thumbstick tracks up. Is this something I should do myself or contact Sony? Seems to be a common problem.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

https://twitter.com/gematsucom/status/925577922009862144

Vita means Life!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's back motherfuckers.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I never stopped believing

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

*goes back to playing mario*

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS
poo poo, landfill's full of ET cartridges, lets stick this back stock in a new box and try to unload it.

(Side note, I had a hankering to replay FF7 Crisis Core, so went looking for a used PSP, and they're surprisingly expensive.)

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Amazon inexplicably restocked new Vitas a couple days ago. Actual $199.99 ones shipped and sold by them.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

TheCenturion posted:

poo poo, landfill's full of ET cartridges, lets stick this back stock in a new box and try to unload it.

(Side note, I had a hankering to replay FF7 Crisis Core, so went looking for a used PSP, and they're surprisingly expensive.)

Yeah it's ridiculous. Probably because of how easy it is to hack.

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS

Wamdoodle posted:

Yeah it's ridiculous. Probably because of how easy it is to hack.

So I broke down and bought a used PSP from somebody local off of Facebook Marketplace. I'd forgotten what an amazing little piece of hardware these things were. Where the Vita is basically an underpowered console with a built-in screen, the PSP is an overpowered handheld.

On the other hand, trying to find and download old purchases off of PSN is painful. No, Sony, I don't need to see a list of every goddamn thing I've ever gotten on PSN, most of which are marked 'Not usable on PSP.' I just want to see a list of 'PSP, full games.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

sony ps mortis