Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Tesseraction posted:

YEP. Check the live map. Still just holding its dick in port

wikipedia says those ships take 5 days to prep for a voyage... maybe that's the reason? maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i'm a chud
you're a chud
he's a chud
we're all chuds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKYXmjfQY4U

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 24 days!)

safely sodomized posted:

chuds desperately trying to convince other chuds to Stop Football Watching owns because no one is going to do that poo poo lol

It's gonna be like that Sean Hannity comic book where he fights the liberal dystopia from the underground, only it's football CHUDs huddled around the radio broadcast in a sewer.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i also had a cool cyberpunk dream that i made an effort to remember upon waking

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrownieMinusEye posted:

wikipedia says those ships take 5 days to prep for a voyage... maybe that's the reason? maybe?

There's no way they could've seen that Category 5 hurricane in time to do anything.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

if you get real good you can feel your calf about to cramp up and wake up in time to stop it

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

BrownieMinusEye posted:

yeah I guess the hurricane was less than 5 days ago, right?

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

There's no way they could've seen that Category 5 hurricane in time to do anything.

well yeah, of course trump loving sucks at this and should be ashamed, but when he finally said he were gonna send it it still takes 5 days to start moving

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

BrownieMinusEye posted:

It's been nine days since Maria landed on Puerto Rico.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the prophecy misread could have been .

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

It's been nine days since Maria landed on Puerto Rico.

he only started getting bad press on Monday tho

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Muscle cramps. I get those too. Sometimes they wake me up and then I have to get up and walk around a little to get the muscle to feel right again. Sux mate.

:same: also, I never really had that problem before until I had a herniated disk in my lower back that caused nerve and sciatic issues in my leg, which made it very weak for a while until I recovered like a champion who just kind of has a sore back sometimes now.

I keep thinking that eventually it's going to ease up but it just kind of keeps happening every week or so. It's almost like if I lift my toes up towards my shin I can make calf cramp. This may also come from being an old man who still tries to skate.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

can't believe these thugs knocked over the washington manument.

the jets are too pathetic to come anywhere close to melting steel beams

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

omg i used a capital letter in c-spam what happened to me

You have no cause for shame, nor alarm. :justpost:

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Tesseraction posted:

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/913723782841405441

As pointed out in the article, a fire that big in that room would have set the sprinklers off.

So here's the thing - it seems like a tactical error to show the fake photo in the tweet.

Serf
May 5, 2011

i get muscle cramps in my right calf a lot when i'm asleep but the lovely part is that i don't have a left foot so to work 'em out i gotta put on my prosthesis in darkness at like 2am and it suuuuucks

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/913740189335420928

*trombone noises*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tesseraction posted:

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/913723782841405441

As pointed out in the article, a fire that big in that room would have set the sprinklers off.

maybe you jerks dont realize how cold nfl locker rooms are and they needed to warm themselves up with a makeshift campfire because nfl ffunding has been cut off by the knees dummies

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Mariana Horchata posted:

1 x large black coffee(hot), a donut, 60mg vyvanse, two turntables + one mic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2fqOHA3EHU

Y would u need a mic for a boilerroom?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Perfectly Safe posted:

So here's the thing - it seems like a tactical error to show the fake photo in the tweet.

agrreed

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

square up

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

burning a flag is protected speech lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

that picture owns so much, they all look so drat pumped to be burning the flag

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

maybe you jerks dont realize how cold nfl locker rooms are and they needed to warm themselves up with a makeshift campfire because nfl ffunding has been cut off by the knees dummies

Can't kneel for the national anthem

if you have no knees *points at head*

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Tomahawk posted:

square up

if trump wore boxing gloves his hands would be normal size

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

i also had a cool cyberpunk dream that i made an effort to remember upon waking

i had a dream i worked at wal-mart and it was fun and i kissed a co-worker on the cheek and left a red stain that grew and covered his face and then his head blew up

i knew something was off about the dream when i realized that working at a wal-mart was supposed to be fun apparently, that was really bothersome, probably should've the one factor to tip me off on the fact that it was a dream :thunk:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/RepTomPrice/status/16150513588

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

safely sodomized posted:

that picture owns so much, they all look so drat pumped to be burning the flag

Not gonna lie, I wish that photo was real because lol.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/913705733170061313

"This fake BLM group had over 360k likes! Very influential!"

kind of off topic one thing that limits the russians' ability to manipulate US politics is that they don't really understand how it works at all. the soviets believed their own propaganda about the US to such a degree that in the 70s they assumed that watergate was some kind of coup. the ussr at the time was an oligarchy based on client-patron relationships within the party, the de jure legislature and ministries were just theatre. i think maybe one of the reasons russian interference in favour of trump worked as well as it did is because trump's message lines up pretty well with the russian experience of the last few decades, feelings of a diminished country being trampled on by others, a corrupt elite cynically manipulating government for their own gain, fears of being replaced by muslims and immigrants. the muslim population is one of the only russian demographics that is growing, and there are large numbers of migrants from central asia

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

i had a dream i worked at wal-mart and it was fun and i kissed a co-worker on the cheek and left a red stain that grew and covered his face and then his head blew up

i knew something was off about the dream when i realized that working at a wal-mart was supposed to be fun apparently, that was really bothersome, probably should've the one factor to tip me off on the fact that it was a dream :thunk:

Sounds more like a repressed memory of when you gave somebody cooties.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Fallen Hamprince posted:

kind of off topic one thing that limits the russians' ability to manipulate US politics is that they don't really understand how it works at all. the soviets believed their own propaganda about the US to such a degree that in the 70s they assumed that watergate was some kind of coup. the ussr at the time was an oligarchy based on client-patron relationships within the party, the de jure legislature and ministries were just theatre. i think maybe one of the reasons russian interference in favour of trump worked as well as it did is because trump's message lines up pretty well with the russian experience of the last few decades, feelings of a diminished country being trampled on by others, a corrupt elite cynically manipulating government for their own gain, fears of being replaced by muslims and immigrants. the muslim population is one of the only russian demographics that is growing, and there are large numbers of migrants from central asia

sir I asked if you wanted fries with that

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/913743055211163648

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
awwoooooo

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Tesseraction posted:

sir I asked if you wanted fries with that

oh yeah super size it, also extra polonium in the coke please

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Do you follow a manual for being this stupid?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/913733791696515072

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

god evil empire is such a loving incredible album, i forgot

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/913745280046108672

"He's just this dotard, you know?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU