Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

it's unprecedented to have 3.1% growth in the second quarter of an intellectually handicapped grandpa's presidency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fallen Hamprince posted:

kind of off topic one thing that limits the russians' ability to manipulate US politics is bad american cabbage

?????

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Serf posted:

i get muscle cramps in my right calf a lot when i'm asleep but the lovely part is that i don't have a left foot so to work 'em out i gotta put on my prosthesis in darkness at like 2am and it suuuuucks

drat dude :smugdon::respek::smugdon:

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

no poo poo, old people, welcome to the rest of the nation

the solution is to just die young

what are you still alive for, what does the world have to offer you

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

nothing to see here folks, liberal zergman eradic8'd

movin on

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
jest gonna go right up to KJU and say, we have more ghosts than you'd think punk

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/913745613803671552

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

i had a dream i worked at wal-mart and it was fun and i kissed a co-worker on the cheek and left a red stain that grew and covered his face and then his head blew up

i knew something was off about the dream when i realized that working at a wal-mart was supposed to be fun apparently, that was really bothersome, probably should've the one factor to tip me off on the fact that it was a dream :thunk:

:krad: superpower tho

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

boomers deserve this

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

extra polonium in the coke please

heck, same

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I like how the main picture of the article is a couple of old people sitting in a nice RV lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Do you follow a manual for being this stupid?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hope yall like privatized everything

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Lmao Jeff Bezos is loving the olds too

quote:

As a result, many older workers are hitting the road as work campers — also called “workampers” — those who shed costly lifestyles, purchase RVs and travel the nation picking up seasonal jobs that typically offer hourly wages and few or no benefits.

Amazon’s “CamperForce” program hires thousands of these silver-haired migrant workers to box online orders during the Christmas rush. (Amazon chief executive Jeffrey P. Bezos owns The Washington Post.) Walmart, whose giant parking lots are famous for welcoming RV travelers, has hired elderly people as store greeters and cashiers. Websites such as the Workamper News list jobs as varied as ushering at NASCAR tracks in Florida, picking sugar beets in Minnesota and working as security guards in the Texas oil fields.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

An Apple A Gay posted:

could be potassium deficiency
eat a banana maybe

i dont like really bananas tho, and coconut water is hilariously overpriced...while i dont think im particularly malnourished and havent taken medication thatis linked to such a deficiency in over a week...besides this only occurs like 2-3 times a year

Lastgirl posted:

i had a dream i worked at wal-mart and it was fun and i kissed a co-worker on the cheek and left a red stain that grew and covered his face and then his head blew up

i knew something was off about the dream when i realized that working at a wal-mart was supposed to be fun apparently, that was really bothersome, probably should've the one factor to tip me off on the fact that it was a dream :thunk:

i would intrepret that as a sign to make a donation to planned parenthood...mine involved being in some nonspecified favela type shantytown in the near dark future that was adjacent to a busy urban section of road that was sorta like the west side highway in nyc i suppose - only these days it was only used be raider gangs who controlled supplies of gasoline who would battle each other 2 the death on i, which the surrounding community relied upon for amusement and to salvage during the day time.

and then i woke up 2 noise and pain

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i did not dream again, i just failed to exist for a few hours, until i heard the buzz of the alarm and slowly my senses regained an anchoring in the world

so here i am

rock u like a hurricane

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
oh good news NAFTA is definitely getting ripped up

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-29/u-s-demands-on-nafta-are-said-to-risk-scuttling-trade-talks

quote:

U.S. officials in Nafta negotiations are making proposals on battleground issues that Canada and Mexico would never agree to, intensifying doubts of reaching compromise on their tight timeline, according to three officials familiar with the talks.

Two of the officials speculated that the U.S. is designing such hard-line positions to make it impossible to reach a settlement.

Trump has repeatedly threatened to pull out of Nafta, saying in an interview in April that he was “psyched” to terminate the deal but reconsidered after Canada and Mexico asked him to renegotiate instead. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross reiterated the threat earlier this month, adding that Nafta “has not worked the way it was intended.”

The officials likened the potential fallout to the case of Boeing Co.’s challenge against Canadian-owned Bombardier Inc., which led to imposition of preliminary duties on Tuesday by the U.S. Commerce Department and will put a chill on the aerospace sector.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

euphronius posted:

yogurt is not cutting it for breakfast

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
taramp

gently caress i cant do it today :doh:

hes good tho, hes really making a lot of people think about thing- ahahaha

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

workampers

:thunk:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Jefferson Bezos and Jeffrey Sessions

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

workampers

arbeit macht kamper!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

GobiasIndustries posted:

how many occupations involve the national anthem being played before their work day? I guess some teachers, kinda, with the pledge. (Trump Jr liked this tweet)
https://twitter.com/YoungDems4Trump/status/913605889893875713

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ls7c5/hello_friends_im_youngdems4trump_on_twitter_i/

Serf
May 5, 2011

who honestly thought they would get to retire? i always figured i would work until i died because that's what happened to everyone i know

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

taramp

gently caress i cant do it today :doh:

hes good tho, hes really making a lot of people think about thing- ahahaha

plz do not sully the discourse it is important aht pplz talk about the issus instead fo just namecalling and attacking andmaybe try excepting a diff opinion nowa nd then????

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GobiasIndustries posted:

how many occupations involve the national anthem being played before their work day? I guess some teachers, kinda, with the pledge. (Trump Jr liked this tweet)
https://twitter.com/YoungDems4Trump/status/913605889893875713

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Every day I feel like purging

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

i did not dream again, i just failed to exist for a few hours, until i heard the buzz of the alarm and slowly my senses regained an anchoring in the world

so here i am

rock u like a hurricane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xeT7phuog

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Oh hey, a feel-good story: Two NFL Players See Kid in a Gamestop Wearing Kaepernick Jersey and Buy Him an Xbox".

:unsmith:

Okay now back to the horrors of our daily Trumplives.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

To be fair he's probably confusing NAFTA with ANTIFA on at least a daily basis at this point in his decline

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Robespierre did nothing wrong

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
America goes full retard chapter six figure number:-

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/913420254394634240

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

b a l l s

mormonpartyboat posted:

so here i am

rock u like a hurricane

it is friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYEgYVyBDuM

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Tesseraction posted:

if trump wore boxing gloves his hands would be normal size

Dear Strongdad,

How do you type with boxing gloves on?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gently caress trump and all his goons

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Trump will bring back indentured servitude. 7 years of work for a company & then Trump will fix your utilities

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

Oh hey, a feel-good story: Two NFL Players See Kid in a Gamestop Wearing Kaepernick Jersey and Buy Him an Xbox".

:unsmith:

Okay now back to the horrors of our daily Trumplives.

how is that an uplifting story those fuckers bought him a xbone instead of the superior ps4. at the very least they should have gotten him the x box x one or whatever the gently caress its caled

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

plz do not sully the discourse it is important aht pplz talk about the issus instead fo just namecalling and attacking andmaybe try excepting a diff opinion nowa nd then????

sorry imm sorry i will be more consider8 of the people trying to murder puerto ricans and americans via banal indifference and greed

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
tee rum pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

• Locked thread