Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

i think trumps been drinking big ocean water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go2qFO2IWog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

triple sulk posted:

i'm still not 100% sure if he learned they're americans yet

They hosed him on a golf course and when it went under it cost PR 33 million of tax payer money.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

diamond dotards

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
trump, probably: why don't the people of Poorto Reeko just drink ocean water?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol this is my chrome's autocomplete now when i try to go to youtubedotcom w/ as few characters as possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

now i either have to type or get a load

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

he's gonna make it into the history books as a new kind of monster, honestly

american hypercapitalist conservatism is to trump as to what german nazism is to hitler

its uncharted waters~

donald "kaiju" trump

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

diamond dotards

You All Are The Shining Conservative Example Of The Live Mas Mentality

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Postoyevsky posted:

fun fact: GOP legislators are freaking out privately about having Puerto Ricans evacuating and resettling in (mainly) Florida. They think that even a few thousand PR DeMoCrAtS in South Florida could be enough to effect future elections

that was the word that our lobbyist gave me yesterday when we were meeting about sending a union delegation to help rebuild

lol if u think they're gonna let any of those people vote

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if and when we find out thousands of puerto ricans died the media will do whatever they can to make it seem like puerto rican death is a muddy and hotly contested issue with many sides

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

HEY NONG MAN posted:

it's this

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

juche avocado posted:

lol this is my chrome's autocomplete now when i try to go to youtubedotcom w/ as few characters as possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

now i either have to type or get a load

it's a good dog, joche

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

look how day crew this post is

rising dough crew better be overlapping with day crew jesus get your kitchen in order

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Al! posted:

if and when we find out thousands of puerto ricans died the media will do whatever they can to make it seem like puerto rican death is a muddy and hotly contested issue with many sides

local government is already saying the media's reports on casualties are way low

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Good soup! posted:

haha republicans, scared? nawwwwwwww

this is apparently low-key why they are forcing Puerto Ricans to show their passports to fly from PR->USA right now

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
Like the Howling Glory of the Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous and the Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts and Clutching Our Innocent Awe

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

HEY NONG MAN posted:

they can't stop em actually lol

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

mister magpie posted:

local government is already saying the media's reports on casualties are way low

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article175955031.html

quote:

CPI sources in half a dozen hospitals said those bodies are piling up at the morgues of the 69 hospitals in Puerto Rico, of which 70 percent are not operating. The majority of the hospital morgues that provided information — including Doctor’s Center in Bayamón and Santurce, Pavía Hospital in Santurce, Manatí Medical Center, Dr. Pila in Ponce, Río Piedras Medical Center, Mayagüez Medical Center and the HIMA hospitals in Caguas and Bayamón — are at full capacity. Those hospitals are among the 18 that are partially operational.

CPI also has learned that the Institute of Forensic Sciences is also full of bodies and that 25 of those are hurricane victims. On Tuesday, the IFS reported that it had increased its storage capacity for bodies with a trailer that was obtained through The Morgue federal program.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Louisgod posted:

most of Deschutes's beers had a better flavor before they were shipped nationwide, Black Butte used to be more rich than it is now.

oregon beers loving own so much.

I was talking about butts not beers you centrist dad!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

kumba posted:

i normally loving hate IPAs but

this is an exception

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

"La means water," Trump told reporters, adding "Vos means big."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mister magpie posted:

its pretty obvious they don't actually want to know what's happening there

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

what if florida law requires voter id which they cant provide because the feds are still holding their passports

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

fits my needs posted:

I was talking about butts not beers you centrist dad!

well the same can be said about oregon butts

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Whoa weird new Stone Arrogant Bastard beer

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Al! posted:

they can't officially but they are exploring ways to prevent them from establishing residency from what we have been hearing

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Al! posted:

they can stop them the same way they stop all of the minorities already living here through bullshit voter id laws, closing down and underresourcing polling places, voter roll purges etc.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

deadgoon posted:

what if florida law requires voter id which they cant provide because the feds are still holding their passports

ding ding ding or they lost their passport because the entire island is a wasteland with no power

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Baba booey baba booey Donald Trump is a racist pence of poo poo baba booey

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Postoyevsky posted:

ding ding ding or they lost their passport because the entire island is a wasteland with no power

or they didn't have one in the first place because lots of people don't

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

kumba posted:

i normally loving hate IPAs but

this is an exception

that brew is local around here too, not bad~

i like the cottonmouth

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Postoyevsky posted:

this is apparently low-key why they are forcing Puerto Ricans to show their passports to fly from PR->USA right now

holy poo poo thats p evil

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I knew somebody would get it. That joke was just for you, messed-up horse.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

personally i'm really weirded out by how much i'm hearing pr being referred to as a "humanitarian crisis"

it's def a humanitarian crisis, but that's the kind of dehumanizing language we tend to use for disasters (esp. perceivably self-wrought) in Other Places because these are bad things happening elsewhere to some statistics.

i don't think i've ever heard disasters on american soil so voluntarily referred to w/ such othering language and i think it belies a subconscious sorting issue w/ a lot of people

or my memory and i'm not editing in that thing here because i saw a zdr post warning against it and was shocked, i say, shocked

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A Handed Missus posted:

I've always preferred big water to small water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VvgdM7UTHE

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i guess killing them all is a method of voter suppression

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Hello

Am I going to die before getting to see the new Blade Runner movie?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Al! posted:

They are making them give up their passports to get off the island. It's a short trip from that to "oops we lost them" and "now you can't prove you're a citizen"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

this valerie june album was very good ty for recommending it, thread ghost

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i guess when bodies machine-gunned in trenches start turning up the us military will claim its the work of looters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Bearjew posted:

Hello

Am I going to die before getting to see the new Blade Runner movie?

nope

its out october 6th, can't wait

we're gonna make it :cheers:

• Locked thread