Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

cams posted:

i like the part when the mob decides it doesn't like me but the reasons aren't clearly defined so it becomes "cams did all the bad things we didn't like and believes all the bad things" which leads to super funny jokes about how my mother thought i was a mistake. internet communities are not at all tribal and gross.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

youre always free to leave

Poistiant
Aug 22, 2006
Don't listen to these guys, you are awesome how you are.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
now that I'm truly free of this game due to dirtbag CEO I'm fully happy unbookmarking this thread and never talking to any of you ever again tbh

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Drythe posted:

youre always free to leave

i literally have no idea who you are or anything about you, but i have somehow instilled in you a real hate.

why would i leave this?

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

yes

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Blockhouse posted:

now that I'm truly free of this game due to dirtbag CEO I'm fully happy unbookmarking this thread and never talking to any of you ever again tbh

ICR will find you.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
You know the proper way to really stick it to the creeper CEO is to just spend a ton of time grinding, taking up precious expensive bandwidth while not buying any more G's.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Curses, I was only able to demote half the officers before someone demoted me.

I'm onto you mysterious gkicker(though its 99% more like that gaz hosed up the UI).

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Curses, I was only able to demote half the officers before someone demoted me.

I'm onto you mysterious gkicker(though its 99% more like that gaz hosed up the UI).

Logged in. Promoted Deathplague, logged out.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Saw this and heard game was good, popped on the Discord to see 20 pages of the same Kitty Pryde comic panel, read the last few pages of the thread and...

:yikes:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

That discord is fake and full of autists who don't raise their children btw

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Fuzz posted:

Saw this and heard game was good, popped on the Discord to see 20 pages of the same Kitty Pryde comic panel, read the last few pages of the thread and...

What panel was it?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

that is not the marvel heroes discord

has it still not been removed from the OP?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Giedroyc posted:

Logged in. Promoted Deathplague, logged out.

:glomp:

Fuzz posted:

Uh... what discord server did you go into?

This is the MH discord: https://discord.gg/pzmjvzk

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

that is not the marvel heroes discord

has it still not been removed from the OP?

Last time I told icr to remove it you told him to add it back

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Drythe posted:

Last time I told icr to remove it you told him to add it back

ok but who cares

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
lol welcome to the thread. Plz don't play this game

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Well, it was fun while it lasted. I haven't played for a year, looks like I can write this game off now.

Thanks for all the raids everyone.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Just stay in touch with us over discord!

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Fuzz posted:

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
gee, i dunno, Phil

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

is there a discord where deathplague yells at me and calls me a retard?

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
There's still fun to be had, just treat it as a Diablo season with 2 months left. Or maybe 2 years. Or 2 weeks. Who knows!

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

:chaostrump:

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

NotALizardman posted:

ya that is the discord that icr made, but I don't think it is the one in the op or ever was

https://discord.gg/dUCSCP

all your dreams will come true lizardman

except for the ones involving anime girls or whatever

Grinning Goblin fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Oct 4, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

NotALizardman posted:

yes and its fun

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016
would recommend discordlandia

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Oh good is our discord gonna be flooded with random goons now?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VideoGames, close this terrible thread.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

If only they hadn't patched out retcon devices we could erase all our mistakes.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Rufio posted:

Oh good is our discord gonna be flooded with random goons now?

Absolutely not. Only the elites can come.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Grinning Goblin posted:

except for the ones involving anime girls or whatever

what's the loving point then

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Omega Update coming to PC in Novmber.

Also included will be the Console Crafting System, and the Costume Closet, which means no more costumes for prestieging.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
My rear end is ready. It may be garbage I don't even want but it's an mmo run entirely on servers I can't control so I will roll with the changes and never stop never stopping. Jesus take the wheel!

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

davebo posted:

My rear end is ready. It may be garbage I don't even want but it's an mmo run entirely on servers I can't control so I will roll with the changes and never stop never stopping. Jesus take the wheel!

I come to this thread to feel normal

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
I'm actually more surprised there is a fan news website still in business.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Without getting all Starcit creepy, who all has left Gaz since the 2015 Doomsaw/Brevik exodus?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The next console patch will allow you to transfer Omega Sets from one item to another. The item providing the Omega Set will be consumed. It will launch with the Omega Items update for PC, which is currently speculated to be Nevember 23.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

more stuff that only applies to consoles right now

quote:

Hi Everyone,

@MichaelMayhem and the Dev Team has helped prepare this below to help shed further light on the upcoming Omega Prestige details.

Today we are presenting the details of the new Omega Prestige Reward structure, in order to gather your feedback to help us better tailor the new rewards.

When we released Omega Prestige, we made a mistake in what type of reward we placed in which sections. It was always our intent to make the system make you feel more powerful, but we did not intend for continuing to reset your level to be considered mandatory. The amount of power the system currently grants is doing just that, and it will continue to do damage to the balance between those who acquired Omega Prestige and those who did not as time goes on.

In order to make leveling the same character seventy times not mandatory, while still preserving a reward structure that makes those who do enjoy leveling gain a benefit, we are restructuring the Omega Prestige rewards as follows:

Instead of removing power entirely, we are instead frontloading some of the bonuses onto Omega Prestige 1 (final values still being determined). This means that the Omega Traits will have much more potency as soon as they are acquired, and will not require any further leveling to get more powerful. All of the power gained from Omega Prestige will be given immediately, up-front.

Whenever an Omega Prestige level is gained, you will earn a Prestigious Loot Shard. Five of these Loot Shards can be combined into a Prestigious Loot Box, which is similar in contents and distribution to the Mysterious Loot Box, though it will not rotate its contents as the Mysterious Box does. Every 5 Omega Prestige ranks will earn you one of these boxes, and they don’t have to be earned on the same hero continuously. This means that each Omega Prestige hero also contains 14 Loot Boxes available to acquire as a reward for further leveling.

To make the leveling process smoother for those who are doing continuous leveling, we are installing a new reward for Omega Prestige owners - a Set of items usable at level 1 which provide scaling benefits as the hero levels. These slot 1-5 items should keep you at a steady, consistent, and potent power level all the way up to level 60, but are expected to be replaced with well-rolled Cosmics or Omega items.

Additionally, with this change we’ll also be increasing the stack sizes of Omega Essence and Fractured Omega Essence. Going forward these will stack to 200 and 500 respectively. Freeing up a bit of space so you can carry the loot from your new Prestigious Loot Boxes!

Lastly, since this is a change that is being rolled out after we already rolled out the system and its associated store features, we are offering compensation in the form of double Prestigious Loot Shards up to the point the new rewards are released. This means that for every Omega Prestige level you have earned so far, you will retroactively earn two Shards instead of one. Every 2.5 Omega Prestige levels will earn you the new Prestigious Loot Box.

We look forward to hearing from you regarding these new rewards, and will have more information regarding its expected release in the weeks to come.
i like all this. i love the idea of the omega prestige system, but i prefer the reward being the ability to grind for items that are usually only available through spending money, rather than slowly increasing in power.

the set of scaling leveling gear especially pleases me.