Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I heard a rumor that Hillary Clinton isn't President, but these political cartoons are really confusing me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Egbert Souse posted:

I heard a rumor that Hillary Clinton isn't President, but these political cartoons are really confusing me!

I dont get it at all... I mean, Trump is just a person, a citizen with a twitter account, why on earth would they randomly investigate him and not President Clinton

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
I woke up this morning from the craziest dream. It was 2017 and President of the United States was none other than Donald Jogging-Pants Trump.

Thank god it was only a nightmare! :woop:

Couldn't imagine how awful that would have been if it were true!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

It's a well known fact that most dastardly conspiracies are well audited into nice secret rubbish bags to be placed into open dumpsters , to not raise suspicion

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Madcosby posted:

I dont get it at all... I mean, Trump is just a person, a citizen with a twitter account, why on earth would they randomly investigate him and not President Clinton

This really seems low of her to investigate a political rival like that. Dude's just a private citizen now.

Wait, the retard is actually the one in the white house? Lol

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Should've done No. 666 instead of 0. Neither makes sense on an NFL jersey, but if you're going to drive home Good ol' Fashioned Christianhood, make it stick.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
At least he had the self-awareness to make the "I'm with stupid" guy a POC

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Hihohe posted:

there is also Branco who is still, after a whole year, saying "but her emails"

sniper

fire

raggedphoto
May 10, 2008

I'd like to shoot you
My favorite anti Bush song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giaZnIr-faM

WTF is in the "sniper fire" bag?

Edit: Another anti-trump song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip56iVhkQP8

raggedphoto fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Sep 29, 2017

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Clinton once lied about taking sniper fire on a runway in Bosnia, clearly this demands a federal investigation or 3.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

That linebacker isn't protesting racial inequality; he's specifically protesting that woman's rear end in a top hat husband and saying it's a good thing he's dead.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/cspan/status/913797695227285506

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

He'll propose to replace the ocean water with TRUMP brand bottled water, that'll fix everything

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

bag em and tag em posted:

gonna get that $1000 car!

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Big Ocean, Big Life

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice
But the flag tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ4vC49W7lA

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
MAGAmen realise that the corrupt Hillary is not in fact president right?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

plain blue jacket posted:

MAGAmen realise that

I'm just gonna stop you right there. The answer is no.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Eli Wiggum posted:

At least he had the self-awareness to make the "I'm with stupid" guy a POC

#notallthugs

raggedphoto
May 10, 2008

I'd like to shoot you

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Clinton once lied about taking sniper fire on a runway in Bosnia, clearly this demands a federal investigation or 3.

Of course! Next question, "brain injury" needs federal investigation why? I am assuming that has to do with her blood clot? You know what never mind I am clearly thinking about this too hard, got to fill up that dumpster somehow.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

plain blue jacket posted:

MAGAmen realise that the corrupt Hillary is not in fact president right?

lol that the best defense against investigating trump is 'but we didn't investigate this other not-president person'

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The marine approached the football guy and said "Sir, permission to use the flag for it's intended purpose Sir." And the football guy replied "What are you talking about bitch" and the marine reflexively jizzed in his pants as he has always done ever since basic training programmed his cock to do so.

FOOTBALL GUY: Yo [incoherent] you got any weed?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Can we just stop it with the "OUR TROOPS" bullshit, I know a few veterans, one is disabled from the Khobar Towers bombing, they are all proud to have served their country but none of them were like OMG I LOVE THE FLAG SO MUCH, most of them got out of high school, didn't have much direction, their parents didn't have much money and it was a good job that gave them a lot of opportunities.

I get that there are some veterans that were entirely motivated by patriotism, some were drafted, there are a lot of motivations and there is certainly sacrifice but I'm guessing the vast majority of veterans were motivated by simple and understandable pragmatism, not undying love for the flag. Like I went to highschool with a kid that joined the military after he graduated, he didn't give a poo poo about the country or politics or really anything but he came from a wealthy military family and he had to join to get his trust fund.

Another kid I went to high school with dropped out of college and joined when his parents cut him off, he was a really attractive guy, white, tall, blond epitome of "all american" stereotype. He didn't do poo poo in the military, he left basic and spent his entire career as a recruiter telling kids getting out of high school that needed to do something with their life how loving awesome the military was because his pretty face wasn't being shipped of to Iraq.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Sep 29, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I wonder if Trump will "die in office" to be buried with State honors instead of suffer any judgement?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

Can we just stop it with the "OUR TROOPS" bullshit, I know a few veterans, one is disabled from the Khobar Towers bombing, they are all proud to have served their country but none of them were like OMG I LOVE THE FLAG SO MUCH, most of them got out of high school, didn't have much direction, their parents didn't have much money and it was a good job that gave them a lot of opportunities.

I get that there are some veterans that were entirely motivated by patriotism, some were drafted, there are a lot of motivations and there is certainly sacrifice but I'm guessing the vast majority of veterans were motivated by simple and understandable pragmatism, not undying love for the flag. Like I went to highschool with a kid that joined the military after he graduated, he didn't give a poo poo about the country or politics or really anything but he came from a wealthy military family and he had to join to get his trust fund.

Stolen Patriotism.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Waffle House posted:

I wonder if Trump will "die in office" to be buried with State honors instead of suffer any judgement?

he'll get the whole shebang, gotta respect decorum. nothing you can do

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Waffle House posted:

He's gonna stroke out on the toilet one morning, and we'll all know it because there won't be a single tweet on a weekday morning.

The WH, to save face, will act like he's still alive for a few hours then claim he died in the Oval Office from working too hard to MAGA.

They'll have to put a security detail on his corpse at all times to prevent the MAGAchuds from trying to hug and kiss his decaying body.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Three Olives posted:

I remember in my basic training group (2007) we actually went round robin stating why we joined. Overwhelmingly the most popular answer was "I want to go to college". Like it outnumbered every other answer combined. Second and third place were probably "I'm expected to because my father and grandfather served" and "I didn't know what else to do and a recruiter talked me into it".

Based on my experience I think it's safe to say that the average service member or veteran gives significantly less of a poo poo about the flag, the anthem, or the American Spirit in general than anyone making angry twitter comments about the NFL.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A Fancy Hat posted:

They'll have to put a security detail on his corpse at all times to prevent the MAGAchuds from trying to hug and kiss his decaying body.

:lol:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if he did die in office.

It's not like he hasn't had a million Rich Special Boy Bad Habits in his life.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Vox has a decent article on how responsive and on point the president has been about Puerto Rico:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/9/29/16379556/white-house-response-to-puerto-rico-hurricane

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
If he dies of a stroke while pushing out a rock hard turd will the turd be in the smithsonian?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

Cohn stands on a stage explaining how the middle class may benefit from a tax cut which will give them $1,000, enough to buy — a new car, a new kitchen, or a hip replacement for their dressage horse? Maybe Cohn is not the best messenger for this.

“Our tax plan is aimed at making sure we give middle-class Americans a tax cut,” Cohn is saying. “We are going to give middle-class Americans a tax cut. That is what we are spending all our time on doing.”

Then they’ll all see a tax cut? “I cannot guarantee that.”

If I don't lol I think I'll just end up weeping.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/913791999060447232

I guess someone told Trump what an island is this morning. Everyday I become more and more convinced that Trump is legit brain damaged.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
I'm late to the party, but I'm pretty sure nofx made nothing but anti Bush songs for 8 years

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
guys i hate trump but can we not forget that his death means we get president satan, an angel of considerably less lols because the lols will be happening to are buttholes

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

When did they start doing military funerals at football games?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I love how c span actually highlighted the crazy for us.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/913791999060447232

I guess someone told Trump what an island is this morning. Everyday I become more and more convinced that Trump is legit brain damaged.

It's even better that he automatically assumes no one else knew something if he didn't know it before. It's like when a 5 year old learns how rain works in kindergarten and can't wait to rush home and tell you about how rain is formed. You just smile and nod and tell lil Donnie that it's very interesting. I have a feeling most 5 year olds know what an island is, though...

Did you ever have a really dull friend, coworker, or family member who made it visually evident that they didn't comprehend a word you were saying as you explained something to them? Like, their eyes glaze over and you can tell they quit listening and are thinking about a dancing kitty instead? That's what I see in almost every photo of Donald Trump. Those derp-eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Catastrophe posted:

It's even better that he automatically assumes no one else knew something if he didn't know it before. It's like when a 5 year old learns how rain works in kindergarten and can't wait to rush home and tell you about how rain is formed. You just smile and nod and tell lil Donnie that it's very interesting. I have a feeling most 5 year olds know what an island is, though...

Did you ever have a really dull friend, coworker, or family member who made it visually evident that they didn't comprehend a word you were saying as you explained something to them? Like, their eyes glaze over and you can tell they quit listening and are thinking about a dancing kitty instead? That's what I see in almost every photo of Donald Trump. Those derp-eyes.

TRUMP: We have to prime the pump.
ECONOMIST: It's very Keynesian.
TRUMP: We're the highest-taxed nation in the world. Have you heard that expression before, for this particular type of an event?

ECONOMIST: Priming the pump?
TRUMP: Yeah, have you heard it?
ECONOMIST: Yes.
TRUMP: Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven't heard it. I mean, I just...I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It's what you have to do.