Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

good lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/MarshallProj/status/913468495685410819

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

docbeard posted:

I have an opinion about Lena Dunham

was girls created specifically for williamsburg and only williamsburg

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

surely this will matter

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump is super fun if you take away his pronouns

"the loss of life is always tragic. but the loss of life has been incredible, the results that we've had with respect to loss of life. people can't believe how successful the loss of life has been, relatively speaking"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I hope that place and the warden's home gets flooded

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

I wish I had a time machine just to go back a few years and make people hella depressed

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

capitalism must end

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

docbeard posted:

I have an opinion about Lena Dunham

oh please share it!

also your opinion. about hillary

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

anyone making GBS threads on Boss Baby is pissed they weren't a Boss Baby.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

surely this will matter

????

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

capitalism must end

I can't wait for public attorneys to have no choice but bill tax payers for this service.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
TRUMP!

*tears shirt*

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

get hosed pissman

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

lol price won't even fall on his own sword

https://twitter.com/kellyo/status/913853374138912768

the lack of trust and loyalty in this administration is just lmao

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Lacroix is made by the same company that makes Faygo and they're secretly spiking it with the same stuff that makes frogs gay to turn all white people into Juggalos whoop whoop

:getin:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Joementum posted:

TRUMP!

*tears shirt*

wrestling is real

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/913854339105640448

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

"People have been telling me what a great job I've been doing! Never been seen before!"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Vertical Lime posted:

was girls created specifically for williamsburg and only williamsburg

nah it is for Greenpoint and some of Bushwick too

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

*dies of diabeetus and aids and heroin at the same time*

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Shasta
Faygo
Everfresh
La Croix Sparkling Water
Rip It
ClearFruit
Mr. Pure
Ritz
Crystal Bay
Cascadia Sparkling Clear
Ohana
Big Shot
St. Nick's
Double Hit

This is my kind of company.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I should step up the "Why don't you just resign?" tweets

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
This private jet thing is so lightweight that I imagine Trump would probably rather keep it going for as long as possible because it's pretty useful to have the media distracted by it. Seriously though, how was this a top-line story for the entire prime-time block on CNN last night? We're literally about to be nuked into oblivion and the entire healthcare system came very close to imploding(and still might), is this really worthy of multiple hours of coverage in a single night?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

are we sure it wasnt baloogan

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Lacroix is made by the same company that makes Faygo and they're secretly spiking it with the same stuff that makes frogs gay to turn all white people into Juggalos whoop whoop

what if you are already a gay frog

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

This private jet thing is so lightweight that I imagine Trump would probably rather keep it going for as long as possible because it's pretty useful to have the media distracted by it. Seriously though, how was this a top-line story for the entire prime-time block on CNN last night? We're literally about to be nuked into oblivion and the entire healthcare system came very close to imploding(and still might), is this really worthy of multiple hours of coverage in a single night?

CNN wants to fight the culture war harder than any other network.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Basebf555 posted:

CNN spent a MONTH on that loving airliner that disappeared. A MONTH.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

M_Gargantua posted:

anyone have any youtube links saved of tucker carlson being a poo poo heal.

i found someone who is convinced that my dislike of the poo poo heal is entirely because ive only ever seen edited clips that are a liberal conspiracy.

do none of these idiots not realize that Tucker has been on tv for years and was an absolute turd on MSNBC or wherever he w--you know what gently caress it, they don't loving care.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Basebf555 posted:

You forgot

Puerto Rico

DACA/Dreamers

Muslim Ban

etc etc etc

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Zeroisanumber posted:

CNN spent a MONTH on that loving airliner that disappeared. A MONTH.

but what if it really did enter a black hole

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/913856413541138432

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Raskolnikov38 posted:

but what if it really did enter a black hole

The South Indian Ocean might as well be.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

I'm going to crack open a bottle of wine when I get home gently caress it.
This week has made me feel gross

do not gently caress the wine bottle !!!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Basebf555 posted:

you haven't been alive long enough

petty poo poo always gets eyeballs

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

many people are saying that trumo could be our most impressive president in years with respect to loss of life

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

this is a stripper in trumps america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
holy poo poo Stewart was still hosting the daily show when that plane vanished

gently caress maybe it did enter a black hole, it would explain the time dilation

• Locked thread