Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hoping frank.club makes another Spooky October games thread bc i may boot up Silent HIll 2this weekend to get myself ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
This Weekend:

Finish up Nier:Automata

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam with the boys

Get further in Divinity 2: Original Sin (this is like the best CRPG ever made)

and I've been giving Warframe a shot with lumpy, it's really fast and fun and makes destiny look really bad by comparison with the amount of content.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Oh poo poo cuphead is out today. Gonna play that

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

IdealFlaws posted:

Oh poo poo cuphead is out today. Gonna play that

shithead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Booyah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cuphead has a neat look but the boss fights seem really boring and take a million years.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

cuckhead

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

golf story, mybe finish route b in nier

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Fungah! posted:

cuckhead

this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Regency Solitaire & I really want to finish Bravely Second before giving FFX another go

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

I'm loving it so far. You do normal egg controls or hasty (2nd option)?

I just stick with the first option. I don't think I ever tried hasty

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

You hold the button then it shoots when you release it.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I just stick with the first option. I don't think I ever tried hasty

I didn't try hasty until three years ago, but I think it's even better. Give it a shot

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Danganronpa v3 and then uhhh Guilty Gear or something.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah Ill probably play more GG once I finish Samus Returns. I need to work on my Venom ball oki setups. I got pretty good at the K>P microdash XX 214P tri ball zone last night and wanna try it out in a match.

folder
Oct 9, 2016
I think I'm going to finish Persona 5 because I'm just about to fight Shido, but I don't really want it to end

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

In Training posted:

Cuphead has a neat look but the boss fights seem really boring and take a million years.

They can be sorta long? But it's not boring.. bosses have patterns of attack that force u to be on your toes and they have special attacks and transform sometimes with a new unique animation. I've only played the first 5 stages or so.. we'll see if it keeps it up

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Shovel Knight and Metal Slug 3

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
metal slug 3 owns

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

and I still need to finish Mario xcom and shovel Knight. too many games

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

chnge of plans, got a snes classic from the treasure truck so star fox 2, smw2 and final fantasy 3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

metal slug 3 owns

th blood barf is one of the best button presses in gaming

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

Yoshis island is good stuff but i refused to do anything but 100% for a while and started hating the game supremely. Please dont do this

sounds like you need to get good

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Playing metal slug 5 on my cfw psp3001 on the way to get my toe checked out by a doctor.

e: this game is pretty easy when you realize how much range you need to be in to not trigger enemy pathfinding and attacks.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Sep 29, 2017

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Played a bit of Faster than light and managed to beat it on easy which I'm pretty happy with. Now I have to figure out some good tactics with the engi ship and get lucky I guess. First impression is that starting ion gun + gun drone sucks!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I booted up the COD beta and immediately heard two guys yelling over mic and saying you gonna cry human being? Lol.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

I booted up the COD beta and immediately heard two guys yelling over mic and saying you gonna cry human being? Lol.

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Turns out it's Yakuza 0 all day, and maybe all weekend???

In Training posted:

lol

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

In Training posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

im drunk on 3 high lifes and 2 glasses of caramel apple wine and i have yet to fire up some video games.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I should play Original Sin 2 since I just got it and it rules insanely hard but I started a new CK2 game the other day and got hooked so I'm diving back into that instead. This is going to be the one that I finally take from 769-1453, I can feel it...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

lol.

Tonight, Cuphead and Total Warhammer 2 and maybe Rising Storm 2 also.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mycophobia posted:

metal slug 3 owns

It's been a year since I last played it and I'm so bad now

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Cuphead has a Mangosteen reference in it for whatever reason.

It's also incredible.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Actually there's no real point to stickying this thread since it's almost always right on page 1.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

playing more hollow knight, i can get to the midpoint of the game in like 30 minutes now lol. i wont be satisfied with just killing the normal final boss on steel soul though, ill do it for the speedrun cheevo but im taking this all the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
trying out a new game (new to me ig): Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr

e: the game runs like dogshit. fixing it later.

E2: fixed

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Sep 30, 2017