Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

du -hast posted:

re: dipchat: I was able to quit smoking by replacing it with dip (though eventually went back). It's really really gross, yes, but at least you don't feel like you're gonna die going up 2 flights of stairs w\ 10 years of tar in your lungs.

I'm sure it's just as bad as smoking, but you don't smell like cigarette smoke afterward and you don't get winded carrying something 20 feet or whatever.

Yes I definitely do the bottle thing, but my preferred method is a solo cup + wadded napkins - that way if you knock it over the spit doesn't dribble out.

I also live in Los Angeles and am literally the only person I have ever seen chewing tobacco or buying dip here.

e: but I'm not an rear end in a top hat w/r/t the bottle thing - I throw it away, and would never leave it hanging around for someone to mistake for something else. it IS a disgusting habit but that said Copenhagen is delicious and don't even get me started on the unfortunately named Red Man

*dies of mouth cancer*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

AlbieQuirky posted:

Did this gentleman receive the National Order of the Legion of Honor for his services to cheese? Because that would be the Frenchest thing ever.

It's Alfred Hitchcock, presumably working on some cheese based suspense thriller.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Aramoro posted:

It's Alfred Hitchcock, presumably working on some cheese based suspense thriller.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): A Cheese-Based Suspense Thriller

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Pastry of the Year posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): A Cheese-Based Suspense Thriller

The Curds

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

Gruyere Window

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
Mr. And Mrs. Swiss!

I've never done one of these before!

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Dial M for Morbier

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
AUG Thread: It's Alfred Hitchcock

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

edit:
Eh, not that good.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The Bangkok Stilton

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Aramoro posted:

Ah, I only recognize him in profile. Well, that explains the Légion d' Honneur. Not so much the cheese. Dial M for Münster?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

A detective retires after his fear of cheese causes a woman's and a fellow officer's death. Manchego

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

AlbieQuirky posted:

Ah, I only recognize him in profile. Well, that explains the Légion d' Honneur. Not so much the cheese. Dial M for Münster?

I'm not sure if there are any details of why this photo exists other than it's at his home and he's cutting up cheese.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
the one blonde kid on the left went looking for the toilet and accidentally stumbled into this room by mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7DzheCeuQ

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I don't understand why the haka hasn't become a common thing in society.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Seriously? I dunno where you live but I can hardly walk five steps down the street without being hakaed at. At the bank, at restaurants, everywhere. Frankly I'm starting to become barely intimidated by it anymore.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Slugnoid posted:

the one blonde kid on the left went looking for the toilet and accidentally stumbled into this room by mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7DzheCeuQ

Is this a church or a soccer thing?

Or the chapel of a private religious school that has a soccer team?

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

du -hast posted:

I'm sure it's just as bad as smoking, but you don't smell like cigarette smoke afterward and you don't get winded carrying something 20 feet or whatever.

Oh yeah.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

To chaw-chaw is always better than to jaw-jaw

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

D. uck sweatshirt
E. verything lookin oily
N. ads got some breathing room
N. ice freeweights brah
I. s That 80's Show on youtube yet
S. lipper game on point

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Private schools in NZ are strange. Most have some giant great hall like fuckin' Harry Potter

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That haka was better than any of the ones ever performed by the All Blacks.

:can:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

it's a boys high school and that's pretty much the entire student body haka'ing a teacher on his retirement day.

same school;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Qtc_zlGhc

Slugnoid has a new favorite as of 02:34 on Sep 30, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I can hear that guy saying "W-welcome to Stephen's F-food Review Channel" in the tiniest voice

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame
It took me five minute to determine if that was a labret piercing or a soul patch.

And then I ran into the conundrum of which was douchier.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Please tell me this is from some youtube channel where that guy eats microwave food that's been frozen for 45 years or something.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

beato posted:

Please tell me this is from some youtube channel where that guy eats microwave food that's been frozen for 45 years or something.

No, just discussing food packaging that he found in his hoarder mom's basement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki92Tv3AOmg

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Velveertigo

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

A lot of schools in New Zealand have main halls, and a lot of them also have a haka as something every kid learns (at least a bit). It's fun to be part of a haka, if you can match the energy of the group.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

No, just discussing food packaging that he found in his hoarder mom's basement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki92Tv3AOmg

Is that where he found his haircut

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
I wish the Wallabies still did an Aboriginal war dance as a response to the All Black's haka.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Intoluene posted:

I wish the Wallabies still did an Aboriginal war dance as a response to the All Black's haka.

Rest assured, they both look equally ridiculous.

The Rampant Blade
Dec 27, 2012
:nws:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/model-turns-labia-necklace-after-11264112:nws:

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Corky St. Clair looking a little rough.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

same

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Human beings are the most hosed up animals on the planet.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

D. uck sweatshirt
E. verything lookin oily
N. ads got some breathing room
N. ice freeweights brah
I. s That 80's Show on youtube yet
S. lipper game on point

lmao

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

du -hast posted:

I also live in Los Angeles and am literally the only person I have ever seen chewing tobacco or buying dip here.
Move to Fontana and be with your people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

the clothes have no emperor

• Locked thread