Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

the middle school next to my apt building has a fundraiser carnival set up in their recess field and I've been listening to wild mouse shrieks and, inexplicably, disco music all day. Which I like, so yeah.

Dude running it just got on the megaphone and yelled "EVERYBODY SAY HI TO MY WIFE, SANDRA!! HI SANDRA!!!"

Everybody yells "HI SANDRA" and then they play YMCA.

good times. :3

Oh shiiiiit they just switched over to C&C Music Factory-esque music. Gonna be a fun evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
in a world of lol nothing matters, this one kind of seems like it matters

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i think i've expounded on this matter previously, but holy gently caress the american gods intro owns, also it still in 2017 somehow makes me more hopeful that america might survive, instead of less, despite being a fictitious tv series???

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

the middle school next to my apt building has a fundraiser carnival set up in their recess field and I've been listening to wild mouse shrieks and, inexplicably, disco music all day. Which I like, so yeah.

Dude running it just got on the megaphone and yelled "EVERYBODY SAY HI TO MY WIFE, SANDRA!! HI SANDRA!!!"

Oh shiiiiit they just switched over to C&C Music Factory-esque music. Gonna be a fun evening.

god drat if I don't feel like I've heard this song 100,000 times or more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaTGrV58wec

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Nichael posted:

tear this poo poo down

remember when they did a first-pass sculpture of Washington sitting on a throne dressed as Hercules with a lion pelt and a club and Washington was like "wtf is this u guys"

and when they were trying to nail the Mr. president title and kept coming up with poo poo like His Highness

because up until then no one had ever heard of a president before and all they had were kings to go on

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Wtf is a binch

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

white sauce posted:

Wtf is a binch

u r

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

no but twitter likes to hide replies that use swears like 'bitch', so people, mostly leftist twitter, started using binch to get around that

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
mods pleas change my name to the real everybody dance lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtkclEB6rmI

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
TRUMP!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Duscat posted:

never not gonna lol at all the 20-year-old nerds angry at the simpsons, going on about how the series should have ended back when they were in still elementary school for some reason they picked up through osmosis on the internet
the only thing more tired than the show is nerds bitching about it. it's a cartoon i watch for 22 minutes, 22 times a year. some of those episodes suck, some are good. that is a hot topic of debate on the internet, the same technological architecture responsible for Pepe the Nazi Frog, and 2 girls 1 cup

YOU A loving HAT posted:

remember when they did a first-pass sculpture of Washington sitting on a throne dressed as Hercules with a lion pelt and a club and Washington was like "wtf is this u guys"

and when they were trying to nail the Mr. president title and kept coming up with poo poo like His Highness

because up until then no one had ever heard of a president before and all they had were kings to go on
it's dumb as gently caress. one of the big reasons the culture is so inclined towards authoritarian strong daddies like Donny, and so disinclined towards meaningful change, is the god-worship of ultra-rich slaveholders.

Nichael has issued a correction as of 03:36 on Sep 30, 2017

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/913925744149110784

Anderson cooler on the ground

poo poo getting. Real

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

want that shirt

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Reality Winner posted:

no but twitter likes to hide replies that use swears like 'bitch', so people, mostly leftist twitter, started using binch to get around that

:confused:

but..this isn't...twitter

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

countdown before assholes start posting that, when you think about it, white culture in America is ALSO dying, so who's the real victim here?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

do not help me

I am dead

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

white sauce posted:

:confused:

but..this isn't...twitter

look binch is just a loving fun word

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNCH

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

binch is fun to say, binch

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

daughter of ch

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/913920927058071552

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Nichael posted:

one of the big reasons the culture is so inclined towards authoritarian strong daddies like Donny, and so disinclined towards meaningful change, is the god-worship of ultra-rich slaveholders.

fits my needs posted:

hipstercryingatapplestore.jpg

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Duscat posted:

is it because of the giant WIMP who WIMPED OUT of all his machismo

i know it is

its because ill forget, but more importantly there will prob be new iks by then and no one who would be ik will make a point of noting that for later

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

YOU A loving HAT posted:

countdown before assholes start posting that, when you think about it, white culture in America is ALSO dying, so who's the real victim here?

its me, i am the victim

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/913925744149110784

Anderson cooler on the ground

poo poo getting. Real

Someone better be producing this shirt with proceeds going to PR charities ASAP.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/913928225071538178

Additionally, Rick Dearborn, a deputy White House chief of staff tasked with overseeing the cabinet, has been in the president’s cross hairs, according to an aide familiar with the situation. Mr. Dearborn prodded Mr. Trump to visit Alabama last week to support Senator Luther Strange, who lost to Mr. Moore in the state’s Republican primary. On the flight back to Washington, the president lashed out at Mr. Dearborn and White House political director Bill Stepien for exposing him to ridicule for supporting a candidate who seemed likely to lose, said the aide who was not authorized to be named.

Correction: September 29, 2017
An earlier version of this article referred incorrectly to the events leading up to Secretary Price’s resignation. It was President Trump, not former President Barack Obama, who threatened to fire Mr. Price.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Bitch

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

white culture's dyin cloud

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

YOU A loving HAT posted:

wtf you have a festival happening and didnt invite the hundreds of cspam philly goons to come enjoy it??????

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a wise decision

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

beer status: left hand milk stout nitro

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

chillin on a friday night

postin on cspam

drinkin beer

playin zelda

trump

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

triple sulk posted:

beer status: left hand milk stout nitro

Great beer

Almost too creamy tho

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I donated to unidos pr AND opened a beer at nearly the same time

triggered, libds?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

keratinous scutes posted:

in a world of lol nothing matters, this one kind of seems like it matters

the welfare of those we can help always matters

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its taken as read as an exception to nothing matters because its so fundamental

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

no

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Jules: Does he look like a binch?
Brett: What?
Jules: [shoots Brett in the shoulder] DOES HE... LOOK... LIKE A BINCH?
Brett: No!
Jules: Then why you tryin' to gently caress him like a binch, Brett?
Brett: Wtf is a binch

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

currently drinking: coffee and bourbon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

:same:

• Locked thread