Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HolePisser1982 posted:

old guns are stupid

The Thompson machine gun looks cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can think of a lot of ways to make a WW2 game fun but not many ways to make a COD WW2 game fun. Unless it's a 40's sci-fi thing

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

I can think of a lot of ways to make a WW2 game fun but not many ways to make a COD WW2 game fun. Unless it's a 40's sci-fi thing

The only way they could make it fun is if it was pistols only

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

the first cod was fun

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Finally

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that sounds awesome actually lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

extremebuff posted:

that sounds awesome actually lmao

its so loving good & funny. the objects have a flashbang apiece to get out of bad situations and its hilarious to blind a room full of soldiers and haul rear end as a box of oranges across the floor. my bud and i were crying laughing at a final killcam of a chair and a filing cabinet doing donuts

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

its so loving good & funny. the objects have a flashbang apiece to get out of bad situations and its hilarious to blind a room full of soldiers and haul rear end as a box of oranges across the floor. my bud and i were crying laughing at a final killcam of a chair and a filing cabinet doing donuts

i watched lumpy stream it a bit and a chair baited him and another dude to chase it around a corner, then it jumped out of cover to flash them both and made off i was loving dying

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's unbelievable. Every time there's a kill cam of someone slowmo plugging a chair full of AR hollow point armor piercing rounds until it explodes makes me lose it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This mode, and the Michael Myers mode, need to be a permanent playlist.

Play it cool
Feb 2, 2016

Larry Parrish posted:

Treyarch would know

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

They brought Prophunt back over memorial day weekend and I didn't know until Monday evening :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JorTe1TGSgg

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

They brought Prophunt back over memorial day weekend and I didn't know until Monday evening :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JorTe1TGSgg

noooooo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frcic8ApwJ0

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would buy that in a heartbeat if it was 20 bucks or less but I'm going to guess it's gonna be like 40+.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

I would buy that in a heartbeat if it was 20 bucks or less but I'm going to guess it's gonna be like 40+.

Close, it's $40 with an additional $15 map pack available for purchase

edit: and loot boxes

goferchan fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Jun 23, 2017

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

gently caress them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Lol selling a map pack for COD4 is so insane

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

its a really lovely port of COD4 anyways, plus they cheaped out as much as they possibly could on servers and introduced lootbox AIDS like a month after release

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
It's got prop hunt

The prop hunt is also cursed

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

It's got prop hunt

The prop hunt is also cursed

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Of course you could just buy the original cod4 because it didn't use peer to peer matchmaking. Its still fairly popular on pc

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Quiet_on_the_Set

RIP.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Some people are saying that WWII's campaign is some kind of ATLAS Co. VR training thing and the end hints at AW2. I hope it's true because I really want that, and I'd also like the future setting haters to get really mad :pray:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Some people are saying that WWII's campaign is some kind of ATLAS Co. VR training thing and the end hints at AW2. I hope it's true because I really want that, and I'd also like the future setting haters to get really mad :pray:

That would own tbh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Omg. If that's true... what does that mean for future multiplayer?!?!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Sledgehammer FTW, Forever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's exciting but it's also going to be 3 years minimum right?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Yea....

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this COD seems really mediocre... it isn't as abysmal as Infinite Warfare, but i haven't yet seen how much egregious microtransaction loot box bullshit they have lined up, and that's not gonna do it any favors. i dont think BF1 is an amazing shooter, but it loving smokes this game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Taking the time machine back a year..

HolePisser1982 posted:

report from the 2nd beta weekend: this COD sucks rear end
you've come a long way, baby

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

As much as I'm enjoying this (especially War mode) I'd probably be having more fun with Advanced Warfare 2. gently caress all the anti-future setting 'fans' of the series, honestly

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

CODWWII sucks

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People I know IRL said they hated advanced warfare because of the movement and I still have no idea how someone could think that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

People I know IRL said they hated advanced warfare because of the movement and I still have no idea how someone could think that

i was shooting at a guy and he just jumped?? guess im returning this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

Cursed Opinions

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

What... the gently caress........

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What... the gently caress........

I fired one of these recently and it would be pretty hysterical to have a huge clip sprouting over the sights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Video Nasty posted:

I fired one of these recently and it would be pretty hysterical to have a huge clip sprouting over the sights.

looks like we have a badass here

• Locked thread