Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Duscat posted:

in a sensible world this would result in legislation aimed at limiting astroturfing and straight up hostile foreign propaganda on american soil, but sadly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Regular Nintendo posted:

i already gave some $$$ so yall cant say im doing it for perks, but are we doing anything cool for donations like gangtags

na, i think this one should be just out of goodwill

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

got minion balls?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

adam silver should shut the gently caress up about players standing for the anthem imo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

dude is a loving clown of the highest order

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm standing right now but not for the anthem. Does that trigger you, MAGA chuds?

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug
https://twitter.com/RealTimers/status/913952286216306688

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

pitch idea: juicero but it's a pancake mix robot.

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler
goddamn im high

pancake makign bot for your pancake makin needs while the world burns

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:member: that time billy said the n-word on the air?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the first bill to say the n-word on the air was not bill o'reilly, what a world~

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

lol who the gently caress thinks americans aren't racist as gently caress all the time

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Louisgod posted:

pitch idea: juicero but it's a pancake mix robot.

3d printed trump neck pussy pancakes

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

YOU A loving HAT posted:

Hey assholes, we have fun and shenans in this thread but

DONATE, ffs: http://unidosporpuertorico.com/en/

I have nothing, 25 is all I could give before I can't pay bills, and I donated, so just DO it.

Just donated 50 doll hairs.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:owned:

Racism is American~ :911:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

3d printed trump neck pussy pancakes

:yeah:

Louisgod posted:

pitch idea: juicero but for old man neck-pussy

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Nichael posted:

:member: that time billy said the n-word on the air?

Haha jesus christ I didn't even look at who tweeted it. Can't deny morello though.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ckwiesr posted:

Haha jesus christ I didn't even look at who tweeted it. Can't deny morello though.

nah morello isn't wrong but bill maher is garbage for a plethora of reasons

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Regular Nintendo posted:

i already gave some $$$ so yall cant say im doing it for perks, but are we doing anything cool for donations like gangtags

if dems were as smart as russians, they'd be making fake alt-right memes about how you all are scum for donating to foreigners instead of American citizens in Florida/Texas

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im sewing a racial slur into a flag rn

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

if dems were as smart as russians, they'd be making fake alt-right memes about how you all are scum for donating to foreigners instead of American citizens in Florida/Texas

i guarantee a #resist dem would debunk this within thirty minutes

"well, ACTUALLY..."

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Nichael posted:

Agreed.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol u have to flip that gay lil pancake bot's pancakes yourself

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nichael posted:

bill maher can select and run an intelligent/entertaining panel better than anyone else on TV, and that's for some reason a very rare skill

if you only watch the panels, his show is actually great on the 50% of occasions he's not so self-aggrandizing he won't let anyone else speak. Usually about 35 minutes of good content.

Princess Died
Jun 29, 2017

GrimGypsy posted:

Artificial Intelligence have quietly seized the means of pancake production and humans just lol like blind sheep, smh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

millions are going to die in puerto rico and it's going to be covered as if it's just another political spat

meanwhile the nfl brouhaha gets more attention than anything, including nuclear brinkmanship

late stage capitalism in the age of climate crisis, while idiots and basement dwellers continually go :xd: everything's just fine!! i'm still alive!! :xd:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

lol u have to flip that gay lil pancake bot's pancakes yourself

i love my gay pancake making robot

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Oiled and Ready posted:

bill maher can select and run an intelligent/entertaining panel better than anyone else on TV, and that's for some reason a very rare skill

if you only watch the panels, his show is actually great on the 50% of occasions he's not so self-aggrandizing he won't let anyone else speak. Usually about 35 minutes of good content.

his comedy is...whatever but maher does run a good forum for debate

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Nichael posted:

i guarantee a #resist dem would debunk this within thirty minutes

"well, ACTUALLY..."

that's when your botnet doubles, triples down, arguing that not only are puerto ricans not citizens "just because some judge during the CLINTON CRIME DECADE said so", but also that he isn't sure we should count Hawaiians either. Well, the native ones at least.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

millions are going to die in puerto rico and it's going to be covered as if it's just another political spat

meanwhile the nfl brouhaha gets more attention than anything, including nuclear brinkmanship

late stage capitalism in the age of climate crisis, while idiots and basement dwellers continually go :xd: everything's just fine!! i'm still alive!! :xd:

yup, well said. we're hosed

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mmmmm sunburn skin

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/AlBoeNEWS/status/913978146084532224

seems good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

that's when your botnet doubles, triples down, arguing that not only are puerto ricans not citizens "just because some judge during the CLINTON CRIME DECADE said so", but also that he isn't sure we should count Hawaiians either. Well, the native ones at least.

you don't need a botnet to say this. i highly doubt most maga cucks are aware of us territories

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

good for them

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bORW_YEmHwY

but instead of 'a man needs maid' its 'a man needs a pancake robot'

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
how can i be more racist

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

inshallah

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
remember that really good bill maher debate when

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
good thing trump promised North Korea will never get, you know, they poo poo they fire off every two weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

how can i be more racist

vote for shillary kkklinton

• Locked thread