Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

too bad we can only keep one group of Technically American Citizens at a time in the We Should Care About These People Too buffer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
president tirmp

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

deadgoon posted:

"taming the dotard" is what the kids call jerkin it now btw

rly gross

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
If he nukes Guam, we'll have lost both of our most famous non-state territories in the same month.

TRUMP!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Lol how the gently caress has the disaster in Puerto Rico and the response to it not shook American media more aren't they Americans or something?!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Dolash posted:

It'd be a hell of a thing if they actually went through with that "Hydrogen bomb test over the pacific" idea. I think that might still be within the realm of the plausible.

i mean yeah we blew up a nuke in space like 60 years ago, it can't be that hard by now, just expensive and material-dependent

the main question i have is whether they are running these things on modern-ish computers, or whether they are doing it the way we did it back when we were testing these things. They may well have it all old style as far as logistics goes, having newer tech solely on the payload/mechanical side of things. Unless they're fully old-school, their computers are all 100% compromised, even if they're only running on an internal network, because somebody always gets on the internet or plugs in a thumb drive at some point. If the CIA can hack smart cars and has an entire suite of software that mimics OpenTable/Aloha that is capable of fooling modern European nations, they got their code onto Kim's 2005 Compaq or whatever at some point.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al-Saqr posted:

Lol how the gently caress has the disaster in Puerto Rico and the response to it not shook American media more aren't they Americans or something?!

cos americans live in big houses inside their little comfort bubbles :matters:

its the same reason why americans got into WWII so late

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
gently caress sorry guys we forgot to turn on the missile's bluetooth

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
we're abolishing the big house

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Kim Jong un: PC load letter???

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Al-Saqr posted:

lol they speak Spanish

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
str8 outta waterbury, connect a cut

the nukealear crisis isnt my concern

jest the market undercut

next to vermont where id ont feel the bern

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

why are we talking about Waterbury

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

only 50% of americans actually know that

guess which half the ruling class often falls into as well!!

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
predsident twermp

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

cos ken burns

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

test the missile daddy test the missile

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
president shrimp tempura

putting his nfl owner friends in a bento box

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

no way

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

cos ken burns

well maybe u should put him out!!!!!!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

deadgoon posted:

give a man a fire and hes warm for a day

set a man on fire,

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ken burns is cool

did we all sign this pledge already

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

Ken burns is cool

did we all sign this pledge already

there's a lot of smart in here

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

president shrimp tempura

putting his nfl owner friends in a bento box

more like a benito box

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

deadgoon posted:

bury him in water :milk:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Al-Saqr posted:

-Only 54% of Americans even know they're American citizens
-Florida/Texas stories play way better and have a much larger audience
-Most Americans hate watching news that makes them super unclear about what side they're on
-Many viewers don't know whether they need to care about Puerto Ricans more than Haitians because they are, apparently, citizens, whether feeling this dilemma makes them nationalist, wheth-- oh look American Pickers is on, wow that is a seriously old beer keg

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

ShutteredIn posted:

is this good

*snuff-boxishly* It's very good

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

That DICK! posted:

waterbury is god foresaken hellhole, what about it?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

i mean yeah we blew up a nuke in space like 60 years ago, it can't be that hard by now, just expensive and material-dependent

the main question i have is whether they are running these things on modern-ish computers, or whether they are doing it the way we did it back when we were testing these things. They may well have it all old style as far as logistics goes, having newer tech solely on the payload/mechanical side of things. Unless they're fully old-school, their computers are all 100% compromised, even if they're only running on an internal network, because somebody always gets on the internet or plugs in a thumb drive at some point. If the CIA can hack smart cars and has an entire suite of software that mimics OpenTable/Aloha that is capable of fooling modern European nations, they got their code onto Kim's 2005 Compaq or whatever at some point.

:pianofailingtohitcastroscoffin.jpg:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I was born in Waterbury, imagine that. your first moments alive and they're in Waterbury

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
[quote="“Consummate Professional”" post="“476908670”"]
yikes https://twitter.com/csgazette/status/913986102213693443
[/quote]

maybe someone shot the racist?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

god who cares jesus christ i mean whats the big idea

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lmao so joe finally took the constitution into his own hands eh

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
jesus christ was god's big idea

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Office Pig posted:

jesus christ was god's big idea

he needs new material ffs that poo poo was ages ago hes such a has been

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

That DICK! posted:

I was born in Waterbury, imagine that. your first moments alive and they're in Waterbury

u weren't born, so much as u fell out~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsrEAWcAvRg

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

waterbury you say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LClTjcyNJSI

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
this thread really doesn't need more than one nichael

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[looks @ gobiasindustries] ok well more than TWO nichaels

• Locked thread