Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo. I just woke up and saw all the Trump tweets.

The guy is a flat out rear end in a top hat. How the gently caress do you attack the mayor of San Juan at this point? What the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

picture this
im the president
im at 41%
i am old
like prufrock i wear my trousers rolled
fake news
i will go golfing when i choose
handicap
when i walk it sounds like bubble wrap

im senile
i do all my shopping in the kfc aisle
microwave, obama's face lookin at me he needs a shave
i cant read i cant write
i dont even look at pictures
i support are cops and troops
so i subtweet NFL fixtures

big hands
i could crush you like a little coke can
diet coke, what a joke, never drunk by a thin man
james comey you can blow me you 7 foot liar
when the big hand points at you then youre gonna get fired

hey
you wanna hear a jolly jape?
chris cillizza's seen my piss tape

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I did a thing posted:

I'm thinking the Russians are responsible.

they were in the 60's!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

TMMadman posted:

Holy poo poo. I just woke up and saw all the Trump tweets.

The guy is a flat out rear end in a top hat. How the gently caress do you attack the mayor of San Juan at this point? What the gently caress?

Trump!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

ah nice you got it back

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i dunno what i was thinking tbh, that looks nothing like mark strong

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
DONNIE YOURE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

MariusLecter posted:

Send Boris to South Africa, wanna see what dumb Afrikaners bullshit he spews
lol if you think we need to go as far as sending boris to africa for him to be dumb and racist about it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jose posted:

Trump!

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
lmao just saw trumps tweets

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
lmao i loving hate trump so god drat much

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/30/trump-lashes-out-at-san-juan-mayor-who-begged-for-more-help.html

quote:

They want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort," Trump said in a series of tweets a day after the capital city's leader appealed for help "to save us from dying."

"Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help,"

quote:

"We are dying, and you are killing us with the inefficiency," Cruz said at a news conference. "I am begging, begging anyone that can hear us, to save us from dying."

this god drat orange fat assed piece of poo poo just can't help himself

quote:

Trump, from his golf club in New Jersey, took to Twitter to accuse Cruz of partisan politics.
"The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump," the president charged, without substantiation.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

punchymcpunch posted:

i dunno what i was thinking tbh, that looks nothing like mark strong

it must since i've had a few people say that but this is just back to regular leery homer

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

this time i mean it in the sense of a fart tho

y e s i t i s a t t e s t e d :3: 

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
the wrost preisdent

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I mean seriously, the twitter storm this morning, should be proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump only cares about Trump.

And that he is completely unfit to be the President.

I know that we all knew that the second he descended down his golden escalator, but I really hope regular people get it now.

Puerto Rico should have been loving swarmed by The Navy/Marines less than 12 hours after Maria was gone since you know, they had just been sideswiped by at Cat 5 just a week prior and then Maria was a Cat4/5 when it directly impacted San Juan.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
These tweets by the president condemning an island to genocidal starvation and disease, are newsworthy. -Twtiiter

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

He still doesn't know or care that Puerto Ricans are citizens.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/265924424623075328

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/rudepundit/status/914102299324239872

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

GobiasIndustries posted:

He still doesn't know or care that Puerto Ricans are citizens.

it's care at this point I'm pretty sure he's figured out it's actually part of the us.

and he doesn't care because they didn't give him any electoral votes.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
THIS GOD drat rear end in a top hat

quote:

"I can tell you this: We have done an incredible job considering there's absolutely nothing to work with."

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Go to hell, She-Huck
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/914123100995846144

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
gently caress You And Diebold was right

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

TMMadman posted:

I know that we all knew that the second he descended down his golden escalator, but I really hope regular people get it now.

His base will be glad he's helping to kill browns.

Non-racists already know who/what he is. I think you're underestimating the number of racists in America who absolutely love him.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

god drat it what the gently caress how is every single thing she does worse than the last thing she did

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, twitter just needs to loving suspend Trumps account at this point.

But they won't because Twitter doesn't make money but Donny makes them lose just a bit less money.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
HES SAYING ALL THIS FROM ONE OF HIS loving GOLF RESORTS

THSI GOD drat FAT LAZY SON OF A BITCH

FROM A GOLF COURSE

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Pissbabby is mad today

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

D1E posted:

His base will be glad he's helping to kill browns.

Non-racists already know who/what he is. I think you're underestimating the number of racists in America who absolutely love him.

I know and it saddens me. :smith:

Ed Balls is also sad about it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gently caress YOU SHEHUCK YOURE ALSO A FAT SON OF A BITCH LIKE TRUMP IS AN ORANGE FAT SLOB SON OF A BITCH

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Request: flaming red text 'RRUMP ETHNICALLY CLEANSED THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS IN PUERTO RICO'

tia

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

so, uh, um...trump?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
She-Hulk is definitely giving Trump blowjobs under his desk.

gregday
May 23, 2003

edit

nope I'm wrong

still there

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

oh my gods he's a loving monster

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

gregday posted:

trump deleted some of the tweets

not allowed~

it's archived as presidential records

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

gregday posted:

trump deleted some of the tweets

ah good so he's a spiteful, racist coward, not a spiteful racist who stands behind his words.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Why have we not deployed active duty forces there? Between Navy Seabees and Army engineers I imagine a lot could get done to help. Seabees can build poo poo quick as gently caress. Its impressive.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

gregday posted:

edit

nope I'm wrong

still there

Which ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
you're supposed to delete the tweets before you hit post like a normal person.

• Locked thread