Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Fixing Florida, one Florida Man at a time

Coming soon on the new season of Dixter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008
I'd like to thank everyone for their music recommendations, there's a lot of good stuff here.

Really enjoyed Nekrogoblikon, and I think I need to lock myself in a room with a couple Igorrr albums and see what emerges.

Feel like I could get laughed out of this thread for recommending :Wumpscut:, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, or Emperor, and that delights me.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Igorrr is cool because he just does.... Whatever and it still sounds like Igorrr.

He also let's his chickens compose for him :kimchi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFxDOV6IwHk

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TheNothingNew posted:

I'd like to thank everyone for their music recommendations, there's a lot of good stuff here.

Really enjoyed Nekrogoblikon, and I think I need to lock myself in a room with a couple Igorrr albums and see what emerges.

Feel like I could get laughed out of this thread for recommending :Wumpscut:, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, or Emperor, and that delights me.

I'm getting into all of these Nothern Kings covers.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

TheNothingNew posted:

To be fair, I haven't loving thought about Wumpscut in YEARS

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
I like to think you're all making up band names in an attempt to one up each other. I love it either way

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

slothrop posted:

I like to think you're all making up band names in an attempt to one up each other. I love it either way

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

That looks mighty.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

DICK DICER posted:

To be fair, I haven't loving thought about Wumpscut in YEARS

I still listen to them pretty regularly and now realize how pretty silly most of it is besides the stuff on blutkind, that collection owns. They just remind me of my younger simpler days. And the acid, so much acid.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

slothrop posted:

The happiest day of my life: the day I discovered you can buy Surge in Valentine.

To the goon asking about propane for my propane accessories, it's just under $20 after tax to exchange one I have, versus just under $60 to buy new.

Can anyone tell me if I have the right connector for the tank style, I found out there's two

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

DICK DICER posted:

Can anyone tell me if I have the right connector for the tank style, I found out there's two

Yeah, it's got an internal left-hand thread. Is the knob round or triangular?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is it a qd?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dagen H posted:

Yeah, it's got an internal left-hand thread. Is the knob round or triangular?
Cog wheel round on one, 3 lobe triangular on 2. All 3 seem to have the same dual threading.

Plinkey posted:

is it a qd?

What does that mean and how do I check

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

DICK DICER posted:

Cog wheel round on one, 3 lobe triangular on 2. All 3 seem to have the same dual threading

The one with the round knob is not equipped with an overfill prevention device (OPD), and it's illegal to refill it. The other 2 are kosher.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
quick disconnect it looks weird because there's nothing on the outside threads of the tank

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Dagen H posted:

The one with the round knob is not equipped with an overfill prevention device (OPD), and it's illegal to refill it. The other 2 are kosher.

What he's saying is you take this one to a bottle exchange at a gas station, because the employees don't give a poo poo and you can get a new tank.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

So trve, so kvlt.

I em the black wizards

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

angryrobots posted:

What he's saying is you take this one to a bottle exchange at a gas station, because the employees don't give a poo poo and you can get a new tank.

Listen to this man.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dagen H posted:

Its the OPD (yeah you know me)

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you can also do the exchange option at like home depot or whatever if they have a blue rhino setup, then no one looks at the lovely old tank you put back into the cage

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dagen H posted:

Listen to this man.
Oh they guaranteed care here they specified they had to inspect the tank and make sure it was good to exchange it

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Welp, time to convert it to a compressed air tank.*

*don't do this

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Random photos from Valentine

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

I like everything about this one.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

DICK DICER posted:

Random photos from Valentine

Of loving course it's 10mm.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

What is that DeWalt thing?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Obelisk of Light

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

350 bucks for a light, Jesus :psyduck:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
are you sure it's not a mr. fusion?

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Worklight, charger, baby monitor (seriously, it sounds like it lets you remote in to see if your goons are actually working, or if all the power tools are in the bag).

http://www.dewalt.com/products/gear-and-equipment/jobsite-lighting-and-flashlights/20v-max-tool-connect-cordedcordless-led-area-light/dcl070

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Igorr is really really good

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Speaking of Igor(r) I saw Igor and Max Cavalera last weekend playing the album Roots in its entirety. It was loving great, that album spent a very long time in my car stereo back in the day.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I just punched myself in the face with a steering wheel

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Satan, Mary, and Joseph!

What happened?

Did you punch it back?

Did you set it on fire?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

My Man Shran posted:

Satan, Mary, and Joseph!

What happened?

Did you punch it back?

Did you set it on fire?

Forgot there was no nut on it, and tried to yank the steering box back into place

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'll put a nut on it :bigtran:

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Memento posted:

Speaking of Igor(r) I saw Igor and Max Cavalera last weekend playing the album Roots in its entirety. It was loving great, that album spent a very long time in my car stereo back in the day.

Oh my god I forgot about roots, man yea that got some serious playtime back when I had my 83 Z28. That and the Deftones album with the ear wax bulb on the cover and Sevendust. And coal chamber. Cripes I was a dork.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

DICK DICER posted:

Would.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

DICK DICER posted:

This one weird trick you only learn the hard way.

Leave the nut 2 threads or so on, then jerk on it like it's your own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Today I'm going to be continuing on the rear trukkbrakes, but I havent showered in a week so I'm going to go into town first. I'm also out of food again if there's anything we can do about that. My nebraska benefits didn't auto load and its sunday so I can't get ahold of anyone to ask

• Locked thread