Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zyla posted:

things are great here!

I promise I'm fine, before the PMs start

it was a bit of a joke where i grabbed everything i could find near by that would make things seem as dire as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The dragons are our men and women in uniform

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dork457 posted:

hahahahahahahaha

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
[quote="“triple sulk”" post="“476923822”"]
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/914227642131509248
[/quote]

pretty sure a mayor saying you're about to cause a genocide on Americans is a result, Don

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baller Ina posted:

Ha ha ha

As if history will document 90% of what's happening

us high school history books are so sanitized I genuinely don't know what will actually make it through Texas's school board.

maybe one line about how he fired a guy for wasting a lot of money on planes before it skips to whoever is next

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

wow, thats a even worse culture signal comparison i have seen outside comparing Hogwarts frats to LGBT issues. i mean, this doesnt even make any sense.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

uncurable mlady posted:

lol the best part of this is that we will learn nothing from the trump years as a country
this isn't a surprise because this country didn't learn anything from the reagan years

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

things are great here!

i just got back from a trip out of town so it's laundry day bigly okay shaddup

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Zyla posted:

I promise I'm fine, before the PMs start

it was a bit of a joke where i grabbed everything i could find near by that would make things seem as dire as possible

prove the hedgie is fine

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

lol like kids are even gonna be learning about modern history at all

when I went, I barely made it past WW2 and that was with skipping WWI entirely

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
w00t alienware

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
my life is incredibly stupid and im glad im dead

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wow, thats a even worse culture signal comparison i have seen outside comparing Hogwarts frats to LGBT issues. i mean, this doesnt even make any sense.

https://twitter.com/sylveeeon/status/902623929499508736

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zyla posted:

lol like kids are even gonna be learning about modern history at all

when I went, I barely made it past WW2 and that was with skipping WWI entirely

the public education system is woefully inadequate and has seriously needed reform, the model is literally 100+ years old and nobody bothered to revise or change it

the internet basically outpaces it because of volume of information and exposure alone, only downside is misinformation and objective sources because more kids are being lead to be much more skeptical of the learning process now

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

deadgoon posted:

my life is incredibly stupid and im glad im dead

hell, same

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

one of the actress quit because all they wanted her to do was be naked

it was roz or w/e so good on her imo

thats rude of her, how else can a show express itself as 'edgy' or 'gritty'

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

I have that exact mouse

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its such a ugly loving design.

also it reminds of something out of cross, except dumber and edgier.

oh i am sure it would. can you as an artist explain? its loving terrible but i want a professional opinion.

her left breast (your left not hers) seems to be trying to escape down her torso, not sure if he was trying to make it look compressed under her arm...her fingers are like thick squared man fingers with stubby nails. the heel of the hand is not to be found, making the thumb look like a flattened afterthought. The hands smack of him trying to use photo reference because he's used to drawing cartoony, square-fingered stubby hands. But he can't translate the photo well so the whole hand comes off flat. The big reason the hand mostly looks weird is because he's forcing it to tilt further down at the wrist than it should. I imagine he used a pic like this as source (page one of GIS "woman blowing kiss"):

But couldn't figure out how to make the hand work because he's not skilled enough to draw the fingers that foreshortened even with reference, so he tried to force the hand downwards so he could draw the fingers more easily. However it just succeeds in making her hand look like poo poo because her wrist should not allow her hand to bend back that far. try bending your own hand down that far in front of you at that angle and you'll see what I mean.

Her nose looks like a tiny elephant trunk. Her neck is non-existent. her ear is doing....something up there, all tiny and weird and flat.

I will not comment on this man's insistence on calling his drawings "toons."

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

LegoMan posted:

I have that exact mouse

It's a surprisingly solid mouse considering it's like $15 on Amazon

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

lol.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/06/coming-out-as-a-slytherin/

this is the one.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
how do people draw

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hi why does Trump do his most insane tweeting when I'm at home working instead of at work goofing off

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Zyla posted:

things are great here!

i saw the salt and said wow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wtf

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

YOU A loving HAT posted:

her left breast (your left not hers) seems to be trying to escape down her torso, not sure if he was trying to make it look compressed under her arm...her fingers are like thick squared man fingers with stubby nails. the heel of the hand is not to be found, making the thumb look like a flattened afterthought. The hands smack of him trying to use photo reference because he's used to drawing cartoony, square-fingered stubby hands. But he can't translate the photo well so the whole hand comes off flat. The big reason the hand mostly looks weird is because he's forcing it to tilt further down at the wrist than it should. I imagine he used a pic like this as source (page one of GIS "woman blowing kiss"):

But couldn't figure out how to make the hand work because he's not skilled enough to draw the fingers that foreshortened even with reference, so he tried to force the hand downwards so he could draw the fingers more easily. However it just succeeds in making her hand look like poo poo because her wrist should not allow her hand to bend back that far. try bending your own hand down that far in front of you at that angle and you'll see what I mean.

Her nose looks like a tiny elephant trunk. Her neck is non-existent. her ear is doing....something up there, all tiny and weird and flat.

I will not comment on this man's insistence on calling his drawings "toons."

thanks.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

deadgoon posted:

jon snow is good and he rules the north and cersei is bad and she rules the south and they were fighting but they joined together to fight the white walkers who are zombies and ice wizards which i assume in this analogy are black people and nazis

oke but which one is Snape

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i was thinking that hand was backwards for a second

god that art is terrible

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

triple sulk posted:

i was thinking that hand was backwards for a second

god that art is terrible

cpt-america-pecs.jpg

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

all of the Harry Potter media also has to go into the bubbling caldera with the West Wing tapes and DVDs

sorry volcano, but it's the only way to be sure it's all completely destroyed :smith:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

YOU A loving HAT posted:

oke but which one is Snape

Dumbledore. Just think about it, it'll make sense eventually

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Epic High Five posted:

i want that discworld book

also what up vodka, laundry and alienware pal :hfive: just did a load and put it on my ikea drying rack :3

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

zegermans posted:

hi why does Trump do his most insane tweeting when I'm at home working instead of at work goofing off

the insane news stories usually happen whenever i'm going to a d&d thing so i'm kinda surprised all this poo poo is hitting the fan while i'm not roleplaying as an elf rogue or what the gently caress ever

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Zyla posted:

things are great here!

is.. is that irc?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

like he's spent the last 10 hours yelling about the mayor of San Juan saying his people are dying

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

nice goon.jpeg

what games are you playing

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

im the Alienware™ Gaming Laptop

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Thatim posted:

is.. is that irc?

it's missing the quintessential IRC font, Fixedsys :redass:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

I'm the face thingy that conceals nothing but will inevitably draw the wearer's eyes toward it, making them permanently cross-eyed

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Calibanibal posted:

im the Alienware™ Gaming Laptop

I'm the frosty rear end bottle of svedka straight on the table without a coaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Weeping Wound posted:

it's missing the quintessential IRC font, Fixedsys :redass:

its been a while. cut a dog some slack man. its been atleast 69 dog years

• Locked thread