Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Epic High Five posted:

Pure sex

that's next on my list of collecting after I get a complete set of the maps and The Witches game

I have the Ankh Morpork game and I loving want someone to play it with me but my friends are always busy, booooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
whew

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
a pop tart is not a sandwich

a pop tart is a cookie

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

fits my needs posted:

I'm glad everyone in the Trump thread is an alcoholic or weed fiend. :)

I've never had a drink or done any drugs in my life, but I'm just a lurker/white noise poster so I probably don't count. :(

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

deadgoon posted:

please, for the love of god, stop playing games

this is serious

people are dying

yes i am killing people in my games thats how i get points like dude

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

deadgoon posted:

why cant all these first responders and rescue workers and such organize horizontally

i'm gonna grassroots me 2000 truckloads of landfill and asphalt and a cellular telephone network, also 2000 gallons of diesel fuel and potable water for all here in this cut-off village, if only it weren't for all these lazy shiftless puerto ricoans

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
"im not killing people im just making the numbers go up" -- cumshitter, probably

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

stuffed crust punk has issued a correction as of 03:55 on Oct 2, 2017

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

juche avocado posted:

loading up blue dream into my broken glass rn :patriot:

Just picked up Trainwreck, Island Sweet Skunk, and Durban Posion. :420:

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
Lisztomania would be a good nite crew movie

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Regular Nintendo posted:

has the president been orally raped to death by a pack of homeless opioid addict prostitutes yet

https://twitter.com/CDCInjury/status/913831095950614529

No, but trends are looking up!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Regular Nintendo posted:

has the president been orally raped to death by a pack of homeless opioid addict prostitutes yet

your mom didn't show iirc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

YOU A loving HAT posted:

I have the Ankh Morpork game and I loving want someone to play it with me but my friends are always busy, booooo

if ur ever in Indiana hmu and you can destroy me at board games because it is my forever fate to be bad at them

I doubt there's a Tabletop Simulator mod for that game after all

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

you have like 100 million dollars and a huge charity go like, do something with that stuff instead of tweeting lol

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Thatim posted:

yes i am killing people in my games thats how i get points like dude

I looked up beginner operas and here's a link: https://www.alivenetwork.com/blogs/customer-advice.asp?id=191

problem is they are all trash

I dunno go with Aida it's at least a spectacle

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i will not be smoking weed, drinking, playing video games, or showing off my hardware

i will not be discussing art in any form

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s w o r d
d a n c e

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

When you think about it, aren't the first people to tweet or post a thread the real first responders? :thunk:

:firstpost:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

fits my needs posted:

Just picked up Trainwreck, Island Sweet Skunk, and Durban Posion. :420:

favorite strain, never heard of it, strong contender for favorite strain; respectively

trainwreck is like horniness growing on a plant.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I am v glad that Pratchett demanded that all his laptops and hard drives be crushed with a literal steamroller upon his death, so we don't have to deal with a Tolkien-style release of half baked garbage 100 years after his death

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

would love that for my minecraft poo poo

what kinda graphics it got tho huh

radeon 7770

i pick cards by power efficiency then performance, because it gets hot in the office in the summer

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Pancakes posted:

I've never had a drink or done any drugs in my life, but I'm just a lurker/white noise poster so I probably don't count. :(

scram nerd!!!

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

angerbeet posted:

I looked up beginner operas and here's a link: https://www.alivenetwork.com/blogs/customer-advice.asp?id=191

problem is they are all trash

I dunno go with Aida it's at least a spectacle

Thanks for looking, much appreciated :)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
smoking lemon kush since the kush is such a lemon

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i read 2 discworld books and i did not care for them

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

anime was right posted:

you have like 100 million dollars and a huge charity go like, do something with that stuff instead of tweeting lol

didnt people get real mad at her for trying to do something in haiti?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

deadgoon posted:

i will not be smoking weed, drinking, playing video games, or showing off my hardware

i will not be discussing art in any form

and yet you discuss your posts

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Epic High Five posted:

On the flip side, check out what they're charging for the Area 51's haha

It's pretty clear they're making the Aurora's the "midrange" option they sell at cost as a foot in the door to sell rich fucks 5k A51's

I'm happy with this tho tbh

yeah poo poo like this is for the "I need the top of the line and I don't really understand computer costs" crowd

My friend worked at a dealership for Chrysler once and some dude drove up in a Kia Sorento and was like, "I wanna trade up" for an SUV

So he shows this dude around at SUVs and the guy lands on the biggest waste of money on the lot and my friend's like, "Well you know, we have a different model that's like identical but without the gold trim/other dumbass tacky poo poo and pointless add-ons, and it's MUCH less expensive" (he wasn't trying to be kind, he was afraid this dude would not qualify for a loan on the bigger one)

And the guy's like NAHHHHH i need THHHHAAAAT ONE, the BEST one. And he turns to my friend and goes "Listen son, my thing is....you know, I like to have the BIGGEST and the BEST."

And my dude was just like "the wtf you driving a Kia Sorento."

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
i have figured out whats wrong with the Maria response: it's Hillary Clinton

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

deadgoon posted:

a pop tart is not a sandwich

a pop tart is a cookie

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

fits my needs posted:

I'm glad everyone in the Trump thread is an alcoholic or weed fiend. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXNbUHTJBrM

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
lock her up

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

sonatinas posted:

Lisztomania is running wild, brother!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Epic High Five posted:

I am v glad that Pratchett demanded that all his laptops and hard drives be crushed with a literal steamroller upon his death, so we don't have to deal with a Tolkien-style release of half baked garbage 100 years after his death

I hope we can make computers that self destruct when your life force goes out one day. just delete all my dumb poo poo when I die, Siri

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
there was a JRPG kinda game that took place in the fever dream of a dying Frédéric Chopin

it was really cute and fun and weird

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Sonata

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
idk put ur eyes on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qznElIkZ1hc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

radeon 7770

i pick cards by power efficiency then performance, because it gets hot in the office in the summer

eh, as good as what I'm running at least, which is a 680

This rig is paid off (interest free) in 2 weeks so I was thinking of upgrading my desktop but am having trouble not being cheap so we'll see

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Duscat posted:

this is the ideal workstation

you may not like it but this is what peak price-to-performance looks like

it's an old xeon server motherboard with two 8-core cpus, 128G of ecc ram, and more sata ports than anybody needs

im purple thing under the table leg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the first time i smoked trainwreck was the night I watched blue velvet which was the first lynch movie I'd ever seen

it was a special night

• Locked thread