Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Gonna play Yakuza 0 and start Nier Automata

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Just got killed by a Grunt in Titanfall 2 and now I'm going to give up all my possessions and join a monastery.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Yakuza 0 again! I can't stop! Holy poo poo! Look out Mr. Shakedown!

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Havent stopped playing Monster Hunter generations all morning. Probably nioh or cuphead later

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

super metroid. debatng whether i want to get the ice beam/grapple beam this run or not

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You need the ice beam to finish the game I thought

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nah power bombs kill metroids nd that's all you need it for

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Probably more Dwarf Fortress and Heat Signature

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

nah power bombs kill metroids nd that's all you need it for

Oh duh doi.

Today's gaming plate is uhh Splatoon 2 and probably some FGs. I'm S+2 in every ranked mode now...I've become unstoppable

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Decided to hop on LawBreakers for its free weekend.

My impressions so far: I feel bad about uninstalling Ryse: Son of Rome to make room for this

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I thought my favorite part about Lawbreakers would be having to add my Steam friends to an in game friend list to play games with them, but then I got into the game and this amazing art design has blown me away.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My impressions so far: I feel bad about uninstalling Ryse: Son of Rome to make room for this

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lumpy the Cook posted:

the free weekend isnt even being advertised on steams homepage

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao @ everything lawbreakers

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Lawbreakers reminds me of overwatch.

The new warhammer game is okay I guess.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Yobgoblin posted:

Lawbreakers reminds me of overwatch.

The new warhammer game is okay I guess.

Oh no poo poo really? It reminds you of overwatch? Thanks for being the first person to observe this you massive retard.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Liquid Drink posted:

Oh no poo poo really? It reminds you of overwatch? Thanks for being the first person to observe this you massive retard.

:stare:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I thought my favorite part about Lawbreakers would be having to add my Steam friends to an in game friend list to play games with them, but then I got into the game and this amazing art design has blown me away.

Ah, the classic "textureless cubes" style of FPS design.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

For comparison's sake this is a fanmade custom map in the game I played next, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, the bulk of which is made of assets built from the ground up in a period of weeks by people who, once again, aren't the game's actual developers:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lawb is just kind of mediocre and lazy and you cant be these things when there's a plethora of AAA shooters to choose from. also having the free weekend 2 months too late, on the same weekend as call of duty and not advertising it lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RUINER all weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm drunk and will play more Splatoon 2 when I get home because I already played 4 hours of it today and will continue to play a few hours of it every day for probably 8 months because I love it. I may switch to a new weapon soon, had a fun time with the rapid Blaster for a while and wanna maybe try a brush. Probably the octobrush but I'd need to make a good Ninja Squid + Swim Speed set to balance out that build

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I started up FFX HD again and already made it up to the part where I stopped playing before. Definitely appreciating how chill this game is more then I had in my first attempt

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love the island vibe of X even if the gameplay isn't in like, top 10 FF games personally. It's got a lot of locations I loved just walking around and talking to people in

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Cup of coffee and civ5 this morning then cuphead after. Wallop!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Since October has begun aka the scary month I may get back into Silent Hill 2 finally.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I love the island vibe of X even if the gameplay isn't in like, top 10 FF games personally. It's got a lot of locations I loved just walking around and talking to people in
Revisiting them in FFX-2 is great, especially since X-2 is such a good game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

more dark souls 1 and overwatch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Silent Hill 2

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I think I'll be doing more reading than gaming this Sabbath day but I played a few rounds of Battlefield 1 this morning (apparently they're letting people who don't own the new Russia expansion to play for free, which I didn't realize until I booted it up... I like the new maps so I'll have to buy it at some point) and I'll probably put some more time into CK2 before bed since I finally made some progress in converting my Pictish vassals to Scottish yesterday.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Silent Hill 2

Great plot

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Halloween season is upon us, and I'm going to start it with SOMA later today. I think I'll stream it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Great plot

I tried to play it on PC before but after an hour couldn't do it much more because of various technical issues but now that I've got my PS2 back up it's a wonderful game. I've also caught up to where I was (I just pushed the Clock) so now it's all new content. Really good gross rooms in this game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

SH2 is my favorite in the series by a macaroni mile

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Yeah its the best one and for good reason

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Never continued where i left off in 3 though. Valtiel was cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanna play 3 and 4 but theyre kinda expensive bc they didnt sell as well and copies arent as common.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its epic when you have to pay more for bad games thanks to insane game collectors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Just mod a ps2 with iso loader and play games off an HDD