Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

"dude with good job and sex life also beats up nazis" isn't exactly the hit-piece they think it is

(lol j/k I know the gibbering chuds will eat this poo poo up)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

elon got infected by trump's brain worms

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/776672982429077504?lang=en

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

i wanna dmoke a bowl outta that snootle

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
s/he looks like Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Didn't a bunch of goons donate swarms of bees to third world countries? Think we might need to start that bee drive back up.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

I read a lot of books but have not been able to really embrace or enjoy Gaiman

I respect what he does and he is very good at it

but it's like the Transmet equivlanet of not scaling up very well beyond your teenage years

I just bought a few of his older graphic novels. I suspect that's all I need of Gaiman. I didn't care for American Gods. The beginning was nice, I felt I had a rapport with Shadow. When we got to the furry sex, I was like, ish.

Also watched some pretty nice series on Netflix or something that he apparently wrote. It was cute, enjoyed it very much.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Didn't a bunch of goons donate swarms of bees to third world countries? Think we might need to start that bee drive back up.

That was a goon donation drive Lowtax came up with five or six years ago. He entitled it, "Darken the skies of the Third World with ANGRY BEES!"

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

This illegal download of Godzilla Tokyo SOS has a weird formatting that I do not approve of

Have you seen Godzilla V. Biollante, one of the best.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
those bees probably won't live, but it's pretty remarkable people in a situation like that can stop to think about them

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

petit choux posted:

I just bought a few of his older graphic novels. I suspect that's all I need of Gaiman. I didn't care for American Gods. The beginning was nice, I felt I had a rapport with Shadow. When we got to the furry sex, I was like, ish.

Also watched some pretty nice series on Netflix or something that he apparently wrote. It was cute, enjoyed it very much.

Sandman holds up, and the Lucifer spinoff (which Gaiman wasn't directly involved with) is one of my all-time favorite comics.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its a shame those bees wont live, but then again who buzz???

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

it is true that boye is p. long

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yeah I was thinking the same thing

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
love 2 be kinkshamed by the ny post

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
[quote="“zen death robot”" post="“476924393”"]

[/quote]

omg that pinned tweet

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

observe this strange man who likes to have consensual sex at his terms, yet does not like the police to abuse people, it is like we are the exact opposite of him

Duscat has issued a correction as of 02:39 on Oct 1, 2017

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pls dont laff @ the セラビース犬

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

nice anteater

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

its a shame those bees wont live, but then again who buzz???

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

it's not looking good for islamic state going into their big rivalry game against islamic tech next week imo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
[quote="“pathetic little tramp”" post="“476924739”"]
you hang around for the funny poo poo like this

https://twitter.com/JinjerZilla/status/914152526303383552
[/quote]

that dude's patreon has one supporter

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

Why the long face, Jim?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

that dude's patreon has one supporter

lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
so did anything cool happen after tremp reminded everyone how many wiggly worms live inside his head this morning?
I've been busy doing work all day instead of posting like a man.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Office Pig posted:

imagine butts with tongues that'd be fuckin wild man

lol if u can think of anything else :wink:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

so did anything cool happen after tremp reminded everyone how many wiggly worms live inside his head this morning?

i think the worms are regrouping

no nukes flew that i noticed

pissandry continues to reign

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The most absurd thing is people trying to pretend that they're surprised or shocked or dismayed or whatever the gently caress at trumps latest bullshit. Oh no, did some loving idiot release a strongly worded statement in reaction? OH GOSH that might do something, no wait its loving pissing in the wind which P.S is one of trumps favorite hobbies.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

He double down down on the NFL thing, I think that was this afternoon. Or maybe 100 years ago. I can't tell anymore.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/914304424897601536
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/914305304111861760

TRUMP

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I'm shocked, SHOCKED that the worlds dumbest man did something dumb. Holy gently caress can you believe it?? He went and did some dumb poo poo again! It's shocking!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

somebody call oprah

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i played 3 games of dota, won 3 games of dota, and am now 3 games of dota closer to death

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Donald trump is a loving idiot, but so are the people that try to act surprised whenever he drools out some bullshit onto twitter. Anyway, should I buy a switch? If so which games should I get and how many controllers should I get (I don't have any friends but I'm an optimist!).

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

Donald trump is a loving idiot, but so are the people that try to act surprised whenever he drools out some bullshit onto twitter. Anyway, should I buy a switch? If so which games should I get and how many controllers should I get (I don't have any friends but I'm an optimist!).

im sorry the szechuan sauce hasnt been delivered yet, its probably going to be Q1 2018

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
ill be your friend for a switch. heck maybe even a wii u will do it.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the only gaiman book i read was about a guy who goes into a magical underworld or something, sorta like that fallen London game, and halfway through it i realized that he had basically added some extra words to a movie script because it read more like instructions to a director than a novel

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

donald trmap is psis

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Salt Fish posted:

I'm shocked, SHOCKED that the worlds dumbest man did something dumb. Holy gently caress can you believe it?? He went and did some dumb poo poo again! It's shocking!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

• Locked thread