Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Calibanibal posted:

lol

apes cant be politicians. name one politician who is an ape

donald j trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/realtimers/status/913959960291139584

how can u be so unfunny and out of touch to be proud of this joke?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

juche avocado posted:

and then you

*holds microphone toward studio audience*

poo poo! CUM!

*poo poo cum sign flashes on and off*

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Whoa.

Turns out guns DO kill people

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guys got jokes

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bilirubin posted:

Whoa.

Turns out guns DO kill people

If only we had listened

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

excuse me irma and maria contain the exact same unique letters, checkmate libs

Statistically identical to one Sigma

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But yeah about my earlier question is prescribing someone 8 times the recommended dose and in so doing causing them to have to be rushed to the emergency room malpractice?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

few things are equal to one sigma

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

i fell in a youtube hole here and :haw:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Trump is awful and I hope that he is the worst president I ever have to live with.

Fortunately we'll all be dead in a few years so that will technically true!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

gotta give it to him

sci fi movies

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

juche avocado posted:

few things are equal to one sigma

how many sigmas am I

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Addamere posted:

Statistically identical to one Sigma

That's statistical ly irrelevant tho?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

wait so he's saying...women don't care that men feel a sense of loss that they're not getting laid, women instead go live off the government instead of getting husbands to support them?

Am I getting this right? Cuz this is like deciphering the drawings of mental patients.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MariusLecter posted:

That's statistical ly irrelevant tho?

:thejoke:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Calibanibal posted:

how many sigmas am I

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

YOU A loving HAT posted:

wait so he's saying...women don't care that men feel a sense of loss that they're not getting laid, women instead go live off the government instead of getting husbands to support them?

Am I getting this right? Cuz this is like deciphering the drawings of mental patients.

theres a super sweet thing where a dude has to feel like

ok his place is to be The Breadwinner and Work for everyone and it is the male's burden

and the womans place is to be at home and work just as much but be paid through room and board instead of money and its a huge privilege to be such a maid slash sex object

when the woman gets upset about it, or isnt horny all the time hes home (and none of the time he isnt), she's upending the ~social contract~ that puts everyone in their place and not only is she wronging him, she's wronging everything good about the world

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/914182705826459649

kinda late for that

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

How do you manufacture a lean goon Quinn all goons are fat

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

π sigma

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Calibanibal posted:

how many sigmas am I

ur 1 smegma

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I am 0 sigmas. Cause I am one mean doggo.

Yeeaaaaaaaaaa

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mormonpartyboat posted:

ok his place is to be The Breadwinner and Work for everyone and it is the male's burden

and the womans place is to be at home and work just as much but be paid through room and board instead of money and its a huge privilege to be such a maid slash sex object

when the woman gets upset about it, or isnt horny all the time hes home (and none of the time he isnt), she's upending the ~social contract~ that puts everyone in their place and not only is she wronging him, she's wronging everything good about the world

Cuckold fuckboys

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Pls don't kill me for that joke

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i just measured my sigmas and i'm pretty sure im at least 8 sigma. maybe 7 on a cold day

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

no one is touching his precious little peeper

he's real mad

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thatim posted:

Yeeaaaaaaaaaa

:golfclap: trading math jokes on a Saturday night is truly the highest aspiration for noble men such as we

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
when my mom was in doctor school she had a doctor teacher who would write like 5-6 words on the blackboard each day and just kind of riff on the subject before moving on to the next word. so one day she snuck in early and wrote smegma at the bottom of the list and the teacher went through the entire class before he got to the end and was like

"and that brings us to... smegma!?!?"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/realtimers/status/913959960291139584

how can u be so unfunny and out of touch to be proud of this joke?

bill maher is an experiment with how unfunny someone can be and still legally call themselves a comedian

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Thatim posted:

Yeeaaaaaaaaaa
/

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

my sixteen year old self can't stop laughing and neither can i

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/dawnhfoster/status/914250304220254209

she just needs two scoops

bing bong so simple

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Calibanibal posted:

i just measured my sigmas and i'm pretty sure im at least 8 sigma. maybe 7 on a cold day

Saw on the news the other day there is apparently a Six Sigma little girl which is pretty amazing

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

when my mom was in doctor school she had a doctor teacher who would write like 5-6 words on the blackboard each day and just kind of riff on the subject before moving on to the next word. so one day she snuck in early and wrote smegma at the bottom of the list and the teacher went through the entire class before he got to the end and was like

"and that brings us to... smegma!?!?"

You mean the Chaos Emeralds

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
fun fact: foreigners consistently rate diarrhea and smegma as the most beautiful sounding words in the english language

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Addamere posted:

:golfclap: trading math jokes on a Saturday night is truly the highest aspiration for noble men such as we

Peak goon :hai:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

what's wrong, snowflake cant take a joke

ed balls takes all the jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

fun fact: foreigners consistently rate diarrhea and smegma as the most beautiful sounding words in the english language

I choose to believe this

• Locked thread