Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/vicbergeriv/status/683825748822638592

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

HEY NONG MAN posted:

nah some people just like to fill different roles on the team. he probably couldn't deal with the pressure of whatever was required to beat the boss, but he want to be helpful somehow so he shouted out stats and got you drinks of water and whatever.

same dude was the only guy i knew who had that sega genesis cablevision thing where sega would send you a video game cart with an honest to god cable hook up in it that gave you like 35 games or so a month

we discovered sid meiers Pirates! Gold! on that thing and it loving ruled. one time we sailed into a spanish port and both the gold fleet and the silver train were in town and we were outnumbered 70 to 700 and we managed to take the port (he sailed, i did the duel with the fort captain) and when it ended we got like 740,000 money points and that was probably the closest i ever got to an orgasm before i hit puberty

like his mom came into the living room because we were hooting and hollering so loud she thought something was wrong

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

cumshitter posted:

same dude was the only guy i knew who had that sega genesis cablevision thing where sega would send you a video game cart with an honest to god cable hook up in it that gave you like 35 games or so a month

we discovered sid meiers Pirates! Gold! on that thing and it loving ruled. one time we sailed into a spanish port and both the gold fleet and the silver train were in town and we were outnumbered 70 to 700 and we managed to take the port (he sailed, i did the duel with the fort captain) and when it ended we got like 740,000 money points and that was probably the closest i ever got to an orgasm before i hit puberty

like his mom came into the living room because we were hooting and hollering so loud she thought something was wrong

everything about this loving owns

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Arms_Akimbo posted:

I'm 39 and I still appreciate a good Nerds blizzard

ew

although i have a strange affinity for ice cream with gum balls in it and i am 7 years younger

:thunk:

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
https://twitter.com/1IronMan2017/status/913747566008963072

Too late

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

imagine gta v.... but the driving is good instead of total fuckin crap

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

F*** yeah dude

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
its mind blowing how bad the driving is, god drat you to hell rockstar

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Again what the hell is Chip

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the senate gop was so busy trying to take health care away from poor people that they forgot to not take health care away to children. innocent mistake folks

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Homeless Friend posted:

Going to have to be slightly more specific

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the senate gop was so busy trying to take health care away from poor people that they forgot to not take health care away to children. innocent mistake folks

Oh those wacky Republicans Q sitcom canned laughter

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So my phone auto correcting just made me think of Republican Q as an alternate imagination version of John delancey's character in Star Trek and it's kind of freaking me out

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Soliciting fanart of Republican Q please

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Addamere posted:

Going to have to be slightly more specific

the driving is real bad, all cars feel the same, etc I'd rather have gta iv. Ideally GTA:SA, where driving owned beyond belief at least in samp

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

i wouldnt know becaues i dont play a lot of racing games but yeah it feels cludgy i guess

i bought it when the game came out and i was showing it to a couple friends and i hijacked a semi. i decided to take it on a drive down the highway while i had 4 stars and i bashed through the first police roadblock and just as the police cars were bouncing off my semi the convoy song came on and i just kept smashing through roadblocks while the song played and it was loving great. couldnt have set up something like that if i had tried

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

i wouldnt know becaues i dont play a lot of racing games but yeah it feels cludgy i guess

i bought it when the game came out and i was showing it to a couple friends and i hijacked a semi. i decided to take it on a drive down the highway while i had 4 stars and i bashed through the first police roadblock and just as the police cars were bouncing off my semi the convoy song came on and i just kept smashing through roadblocks while the song played and it was loving great. couldnt have set up something like that if i had tried

It was the Dark of the Moon on the 6th of June in a Kenworth pulling logs got a cabover Pete with a reefer on in a Jimmy Haulin Hogs we were heading for Bear out of I 1-o I about a mile out of shaky Town said calling all trucks this here's the duck and I'm about to throw the hammer down

Addamere has issued a correction as of 06:39 on Oct 1, 2017

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Addamere posted:

Children's Health Insurance Program: it provides federal funding for state programs that give health insurance for children of families not (but nearly) poor enough to qualify for medicaid. it needs to be reauthorized every few years and congress hosed up so now there's a clock ticking down until said state programs run out of money. there's legislation introduced to reauthorize it and it should pass easily since the program is popular with both parties but the GOP's quest to kill the ACA slowed it down

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Replace all references to nouns in that post with pick one, cuck Trump GOP

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
They tried to remake SAMP except pay 2 win but they forgot to put in the driving. They still made money tho I guess :rip:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Children's Health Insurance Program: it provides federal funding for state programs that give health insurance for children of families not (but nearly) poor enough to qualify for medicaid. it needs to be reauthorized every few years and congress hosed up so now there's a clock ticking down until said state programs run out of money. there's legislation introduced to reauthorize it and it should pass easily since the program is popular with both parties but the GOP's quest to kill the ACA slowed it down

Kids dying Trump

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Fallen Hamprince posted:

also if you think about it, this is actually the fault of democrats/leftists, because reasons

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

It was the Dark of the Moon on the 6th of June in a Kenworth pulling logs got a cabover Pete with a reefer on in a Jimmy Haulin Hogs we were heading for Barrow I want to know about a mile out of shaky Town sit calling all trucks this here's the duck and I'm about to throw the hammer down

my friends hadnt heard the convoy song in forever because they didnt own the game so as i heard the first strings of it i was squirming like that hillary + the black dude + the cat gif and iw as like "GUYS! GUYS! THIS IS PERFECT!!!!"

and they were looking at me like wtf and then as soon as they realized it was the convoy song they were like gently caress yeah

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
deal from strength or get crushed every time kids

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

haha is this supposed to be a puff puff? that doesnt look pleasureable at all

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

my friends hadnt heard the convoy song in forever because they didnt own the game so as i heard the first strings of it i was squirming like that hillary + the black dude + the cat gif and iw as like "GUYS! GUYS! THIS IS PERFECT!!!!"

and they were looking at me like wtf and then as soon as they realized it was the convoy song they were like gently caress yeah

Why do you have the best stories in the world dude

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Homeless Friend posted:

deal from strength or get crushed every time kids

Trump preferred kids who weren't sick

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Homeless Friend posted:

the driving is real bad, all cars feel the same, etc I'd rather have gta iv. Ideally GTA:SA, where driving owned beyond belief at least in samp

i've randomly been replaying gta3 recently and i was eating poo poo on that first race you do for the guy when i just jacked a guy's lowrider, like i was swinging around all the over place during any fast turns so i kinda assumed it was just the lovely clunkiness of the times, but then i stole a banshee from the car dealership display and it handled smooth as poo poo and i beat the race way under time in one try

they literally made everything but the high end cars drive like poo poo at anything over 30mph

i kinda begrudgingly respect that

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Addamere posted:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Already made that joke like 3 Pages ago

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Addamere posted:

Already made that joke like 3 Pages ago

that's just like your opinion man

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

yeah chip is advertised all the time in PA during local broadcasts, it going away is very bad

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So turns out my wife is fine and the super high dose of the man's is not going to kill her or anything or turn her insides into soup but I am still definitely going to look into malpractice

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Addamere posted:

Why do you have the best stories in the world dude

in the great scheme of things my life isnt any more interesting than any other persons and my experiences arent any more unique. i just come from a family that puts a lot of emphasis on telling your mundane stories in an interesting way. i guess my family is like a giant improv workshop or something?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

triple sulk posted:

yeah chip is advertised all the time in PA during local broadcasts, it going away is very bad

That drill post about the wise man Boeing

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

in the great scheme of things my life isnt any more interesting than any other persons and my experiences arent any more unique. i just come from a family that puts a lot of emphasis on telling your mundane stories in an interesting way. i guess my family is like a giant improv workshop or something?

I feel like that's something that's either regionally or general aviation Ali specific to certain groups of people, because my grandfather and my great-uncle's would sit around and tell these amazingly engrossing stories about everyday life that I love to hear when I was a kid and that if I could recall them I would probably still like right now and there are some people that I know who can tell stories about there everyday lives and I'll find them interesting but it seems like the overwhelming majority of people when they try to tell even what they think is a funny story about a unique incident they just come off as entirely pedantic and utterly replaceable and I am glad that you are not one of those people Mister come cheddar

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bip Roberts posted:

that's just like your opinion man

I was informed in graduate school that the dude does not count as a reputable source

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Addamere posted:

So turns out my wife is fine and the super high dose of the man's is not going to kill her or anything or turn her insides into soup but I am still definitely going to look into malpractice

if ur man-dose is threatening to turn ur wife's insides into soup i would see a doctor. Or at least try eating more fruit dude jeez

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol tell me how many children voted for trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Calibanibal posted:

if ur man-dose is threatening to turn ur wife's insides into soup i would see a doctor. Or at least try eating more fruit dude jeez

I just now noticed that weird typos, I am sitting here with spring into my phone so it's not to wake up the wife while she is napping while we wait for discharge. That was supposed to say medicine dose or megadose or something but whatever, the point here is that my wife had to go to the emergency room because of a much higher dosage than is recommended for a medication she is on and as a result of that I am going to look into malpractice

• Locked thread