Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i hope that is real

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Something that''s both vaguely communist and anti-Islamic.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Jose posted:

i hope that is real
https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-shoes/mens-boots/leather-boot-with-pierced-moon-p-483937DX0406469

Enjoy your shoes with a moon crescent pierced by a cross shaped sword.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/30/boris-johnson-caught-on-camera-reciting-kipling-in-myanmar-temple

boris johnson posted:

Boris Johnson caught on camera reciting Kipling in Myanmar temple

The gaffe came on the first visit to Myanmar by a British foreign secretary in five years. He had taken part in a ritual involving pouring water over a golden statue of what he described as “a very big guinea pig”, when he approached a 42-tonne bell, rang it with a wooden stick and spontaneously started reciting Kipling’s poem.

A visibly tense ambassador stood by as Johnson continued: “The wind is in the palm trees and the temple bells they say ...” Then Patrick reminded him: “You’re on mic,” adding: “Probably not a good idea...”

“What?” Johnson replied. “The Road to Mandalay?”

“No,” said the ambassador sternly. “Not appropriate.”

“No?” replied Johnson looking down at his mobile phone. “Good stuff.”

plaintiff
May 15, 2015

:dogbutton:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

you gotta see the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqLIm0HOvuQ

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
How is the UK real

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
OTOH, it's kind of refreshing to see a politician who can casually quote relevant literature (even if Problematic). Imagine the kind of poo poo that might have flowed from Donald Trump's mouth in this situation.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

withak posted:

OTOH, it's kind of refreshing to see a politician who can casually quote relevant literature (even if Problematic). Imagine the kind of poo poo that might have flowed from Donald Trump's mouth in this situation.

yeah it's a real breath of fresh air that he's a racist buffoon in a posh, educated way rather than a crass, lowbrow way

plaintiff
May 15, 2015

multijoe posted:

yeah it's a real breath of fresh air that he's a racist buffoon in a posh, educated way rather than a crass, lowbrow way

For real, he's still a bloated chud quoting Rudyard "White Man's Burden" Kipling in a colonized country

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the Burmese should be grateful for the British gifts of famine and deindustrialization

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

are all these right wing assholes legit mentally disabled. i know they dont care about others/cultures/etc. but they should be smart enough to shut the gently caress up. then again myanmar is ethnic cleansing people so gently caress them too.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cleanliness is next to Godliness

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

are all these right wing assholes legit mentally disabled. i know they dont care about others/cultures/etc. but they should be smart enough to shut the gently caress up. then again myanmar is ethnic cleansing people so gently caress them too.

Many sides were colonially exploited in 19th century Myanmar, ok?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the ethnic cleansers
have a laugh
but who's offended?
our IT staff

BURMA SHAVE

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

my clown shoes have arrived

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jonathan Fisk posted:

the ethnic cleansers
have a laugh
but who's offended?
our IT staff

BURMA SHAVE

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Peanut President posted:

Unpersoning, a classic racist maneuver. I thought c-spam was safe from this kind of thing

I hope you get unpersoned by a bus

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Crane Fist posted:

I hope you get unpersoned by a bus

same honestly

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Solidarity

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Yankee urban peasants emaciated, unable to afford services of a barber, clothed in mix of hand-me-downs stripped from deceased grandparents and industrial rubber tube scraps

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol this is the most perfect boris johnson thing

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Yankee urban peasants emaciated, unable to afford services of a barber, clothed in mix of hand-me-downs stripped from deceased grandparents and industrial rubber tube scraps

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I wonder how easier it'd be to sell communism if we promise to gulag all the fashionistas. 5 years of "education through labor" in a seamstress's sweatshop should do the trick.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the best thing the khmer rouge did was make everyone where the same black pajamas and a krama. this is only like 75% ironic

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Gucci Mane will have to change his stagename to Pajama Mane, but we all have to make sacrifices.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
pol pot did nothing wrong, with few exceptions

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

many fine people, on both sides of the firing squads

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

he quoted the one where kipling gets horned up for oriental rear end

boris definitely hit up a a brothel catering to the extremely age-specific vices of the british elite on this trip

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

zeal posted:

lol

he quoted the one where kipling gets horned up for oriental rear end

boris definitely hit up a a brothel catering to the extremely age-specific vices of the british elite on this trip

I wouldn't be surprised if he explicitly went on the trip to have sex with brown children.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

MizPiz posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if he explicitly went on the trip to have sex with brown children.

if boris was a pedo May would have had him outed by now

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Fallen Hamprince posted:

How do you know May isn't in on it? :tinfoil:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

myanmar does not have a large sex tourism issue like a lot of se asia, though a lot of burmese migrants and refugees in thailand work as prostitutes

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Not having a booming sex tourism trade is the perfect cover for the sex tourism industry

:tinfoil:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
100% of wealthy/powerful anglos are pedophiles. This isn't conjuncture

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

o_o wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

that's not how the upper class works dumbass.