Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
Looks like goats run about $100-200 so yeah I'd complain if I didn't get a goat.

efb, making this an even worse snipe than it was already. Still, goats!

Unkempt fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Oct 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
Goats make good eating.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

https://twitter.com/emteehall/status/914319341776076800

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

DACK FAYDEN posted:

O.J. will break your doors down and rape your wife. A Stiglich Cartoon.

Well, a broken clock twice a day and all...

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

What if Monty didn't have to reveal a goat and offer the chance to switch, and is a jerk. You made your choice, and Monty reveals a goat. Should you switch?

What if instead of a goat, four people would die, and instead of a car only one person would die, but this wasn't revealed until you made your first choice. Would switching make you a murderer?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Tibalt posted:

What if Monty didn't have to reveal a goat and offer the chance to switch, and is a jerk. You made your choice, and Monty reveals a goat. Should you switch?

What if instead of a goat, four people would die, and instead of a car only one person would die, but this wasn't revealed until you made your first choice. Would switching make you a murderer?

Choice is an illusion fabricated by the bourgeois to control the masses.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Sukkot? What about Yom Kippor you idiot, you imbicile?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
[quote="“Trogdos!”" post="“476943425”"]

[/quote]

lol white people amirite?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

The correct way to get people to finally understand the Monty Hall problem is to switch the doors for a deck of cards, and the car for a specific card, like the 3 of clubs.

1) You pick a random card.
2) I look through the deck, pick out a card of my choice, and throw the other 50 away. One of our two cards is the 3 of clubs.
3) Do you switch?

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

rydiafan posted:

The correct way to get people to finally understand the Monty Hall problem is to switch the doors for a deck of cards, and the car for a specific card, like the 3 of clubs.

1) You pick a random card.
2) I look through the deck, pick out a card of my choice, and throw the other 50 away. One of our two cards is the 3 of clubs.
3) Do you switch?

No.

"When you make a choice, you don't change midway! You gotta stay the course and stand by your convictions, no matter what! Reelect Trump 2020!"

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

BarbarianElephant posted:

Hunt them down! Goats make good eating.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I dunno. He looks more fat than burly.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

So using violence to silence those you disagree with is good now?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Every cartoonist attempting to claim Trump is trying to distract anyone becomes an even bigger fraud when Trump goes right to his loving phone to :tif: the dying people of Puerto Rico while calling them ingrates. Any distraction is nothing more than the convenient byproduct of a cluster of dying nerves we insist on referring to as Donald Trump, and everyone refusing to acknowledge this is exhibiting their own desperate wish for there to be some flavor of rationale for the American madness hovering just millimeters from the nuclear button.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Thanks, good stuff.

Cyberventurer
Jul 10, 2005

Ragnar34 posted:

e: nevermind, I just realized you can also gently caress cars.

I believe it's called "dragoning".

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

A...good Lester?

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

NFL fans are hilariously overweight and thinskinned, AGC

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Discendo Vox posted:

A...good Lester?

my thought as well. boobs.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

I love this one because it looks like these kids just did walking lunges all the way home with their arms linked together. Or that they brought an american flag with them just to walk over it... before they entered the house? There's just so many layers.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Red Bones posted:

I love this one because it looks like these kids just did walking lunges all the way home with their arms linked together. Or that they brought an american flag with them just to walk over it... before they entered the house? There's just so many layers.

Those kids will have strong enough legs to finally crush the heads of baby boomers

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Hahaha, this one is so good. I can't even tell if its honest or satire.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Red Bones posted:

It's everything you fear.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That's it, that's the one they'll print in the history books.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

I guess Delonas doesn't realize that a huge percentage of civil servants are veterans or military spouses. Why do you hate are troops, Delonas?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Ignoring everything else, does he think they watch NFL games at school?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

An Australian cartoon about football:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

rydiafan posted:

Ignoring everything else, does he think they watch NFL games at school?

Public schools teaching children to hate America is also a thing in these people's minds.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Well, I mean, mom and dad apparently already use a flag as a doormat so they certainly aren't the ones to be mad about their kids doing the same

Eglamore
Apr 19, 2005

Walker told me I have AIDS.
This is in reference to my old high school, which had the audacity to have a free speech discussion in which they roped off an american flag and put it on the ground as a recreation of an old art installation from the 1980's. Along with discussions on NWA and music censorship, a speech by a lawyer who defended neo-nazis, and other stuff. It lasted one day and they took it to a VFW or whatever. Conservatives have been flooding the school's facebook page ever since. Never been prouder.

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

Post 9-11 User posted:

I went to make my annual pilgrimage to Kreider's comic about Reagan, seems the site is down: http://www.thepaincomics.com/weekly040609a.htm

I forgot about Kreider. Oh how I wish he were still drawing for these years, out in our wilderness.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

gowb posted:

I forgot about Kreider. Oh how I wish he were still drawing for these years, out in our wilderness.
It's for his own good that he's not. poo poo, he quit because W was giving him metaphorical heart palpitations. I can't even imagine the vitriol he'd be slinging now.

(but you and me both. The man's a saint. A prophet for our times.)

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

lmao

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
How dense would you have to be to not realize that's an edit if you were at all familiar with Garrison's repertoire?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Zivilyn Bane posted:

familiar with Garrison's repertoire

Boys I think we may have cracked the code.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Zivilyn Bane posted:

How dense would you have to be to not realize that's an edit if you were at all familiar with Garrison's repertoire?

This just means we have a fighting chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Zivilyn Bane posted:

Dense enough to vote Trump. :parrot:

• Locked thread