Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Mariana Horchata posted:

dada dog would never wear those...

:colbert:

not even ironically

Hmmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mariana Horchata posted:

dada dog would never wear those...

:colbert:

not even ironically

lol if ur ever not wearin shades :c00lbert:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jazerus posted:

my art genius is limited to putting "nite crew" and "day crew" on things

samo

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

new nyc guido voice tweet today was an unexpected pick me up :unsmith:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jazerus posted:

my art genius is limited to putting "nite crew" and "day crew" on things

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

There is no day/nite crew on there

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Thatim posted:

l2reed!!!

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

skull mask mcgee posted:

new nyc guido voice tweet today was an unexpected pick me up :unsmith:

lmao

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/914531086977429504

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

I did a thing posted:

jethro tull disagress

thats why i said 60s nimrod!! :bape:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol if ur ever not wearin shades :c00lbert:

im about to...

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

thats why i said 60s nimrod!! :bape:

im about to...

he posted him madly :allears:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Squizzle posted:

how about "wish they all could be california girls, free of the imperial yoke of american hegemony, therefore i endorse separation from the united states"????

absolutely yes if we can also get snoop dogg to feature in this version

ps i also appreciate the effort(s) put into the rhyme(s)

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

brugroffil posted:

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiecsun/status/914534899692032001

trolling the chuds into booing prayer is pretty hilarious

I want to know if everyone in the stands makes everyone else stand for the anthem, because you KNOW there's at least a few ppl who are like "ehhh I just sat down and I have two hot dogs in my hand" and some dumbass next to them is like "welp I won't say anything, it's their right not to stand. BOOOOO NFL PLAYERS NOT STAAAANDINGGG!"

But this is not hypocrisy so much as cowardice. It's easy to yell at dudes safely down on a field, harder to yell at the guy next to you who may decide to make the entire game day unpleasant for you.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

brugroffil posted:

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiecsun/status/914534899692032001

trolling the chuds into booing prayer is pretty hilarious

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

did any teams kneel during it yet

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Thatim posted:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
somehow i dont think the rich parts of the country are the parts oppressed by the yoke of american hegemony

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
are the libs owned yet

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

skaboomizzy posted:

Ravens PA guy announced before the anthem that the Ravens players and coaches would pray “that we as a nation embrace kindness, unity, equality, and justice for all Americans.”.

As they silently knelt for about ten seconds, the crowd booed them.

gently caress praying for kindness, unity, equality, and justice

march for solidarity instead :hai:

DSLAM
Apr 4, 2008

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

see how kind and altruistic the gop is, helping our ally germany become as terrible as we are out of the goodness of their heart

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Low Desert Punk posted:

are the libs owned yet

y

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol remember when the audience at a GOP debate booed Trump when he said nobody was going to die in the street

Now a whole stadium is booing the concept of togetherness and justice

What a loving piece of poo poo this country is

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Zberan Madowinty posted:

Twitter has a live stream of an independence referendum in Barcelona that seems to be a little more peaceful than the poo poo from this morning:

https://twitter.com/i/events/906300977778614274

The vote would probably have been 40/60 with independence failing before, but funny thing about sending the police to crush ballot boxes.....

yeah it's almost like putting bloodied elderly ballot workers on tv is gonna make people start wanting to break away from you even more, weird

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:smugdon:
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/914485755694796800

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Addamere posted:

see how kind and altruistic the gop is, helping our ally germany become as terrible as we are out of the goodness of their heart

thank u gop ghost

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Low Desert Punk posted:

are the libs owned yet

yeah dont u listen to chapo

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

skaboomizzy posted:

Ravens PA guy announced before the anthem that the Ravens players and coaches would pray “that we as a nation embrace kindness, unity, equality, and justice for all Americans.”.

As they silently knelt for about ten seconds, the crowd booed them.

gently caress this country

Trump has made people BOO public prayers for unity and kindness

he is a cancer, an idiot, possibly the anti-christ, if the anti-christ's only mission were to make people dumber and more hateful

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

deadgoon posted:

somehow i dont think the rich parts of the country are the parts oppressed by the yoke of american hegemony

depends on how minutely you segment things

if by rich parts you mean the financial districts and wealthy suburbs of big cities then you are 100% right

but if you mean like the wealthy states or even the wealthy counties then you are mostly wrong because the rich are actually very few in number and the overwhelming majority suffer

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

YOU A loving HAT posted:

gently caress this country

no thank u

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Epic High Five posted:

Lol remember when the audience at a GOP debate booed Trump when he said nobody was going to die in the street

Now a whole stadium is booing the concept of togetherness and justice

What a loving piece of poo poo this country is

can we just start the civil war already

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

*spain voice* yeah we wanted catalonia to leave anyways. fine. we're leaving too.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

deadgoon posted:

low effort

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
minor rant about my ER visit with my wife last night, what the hell kind of idiot decided it was acceptable optics for the billing department lady to barge into the er room where a patient with a heart condition presenting chest pain and shortness of breath is actively engaged in talking with the er doctor and be like oh hey not gonna FOAM IN FOAM OUT like the signs everywhere say to do also just gonna interrupt this potentially life or death situation to demand your attention to sign some form gently caress you get the hell out of this room until you learn some basic human decency and reading comprehension gently caress off and come back later

Addamere has issued a correction as of 18:34 on Oct 1, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I don't think there's really any coming back from this anytime soon, guys

Even if the Democrats win in 2018 and 2020 there's still a hugely hateful portion of the country and they're only going to get madder and madder

and most of the Democrats have little interest in fixing the real problems and more focused on just papering over the holes in the structure

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
So when does sherman burn Barcelona?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

SKULL.GIF posted:

I don't think there's really any coming back from this anytime soon, guys

Even if the Democrats win in 2018 and 2020 there's still a hugely hateful portion of the country and they're only going to get madder and madder

and most of the Democrats have little interest in fixing the real problems and more focused on just papering over the holes in the structure

okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Johnny Joestar posted:

*spain voice* yeah we wanted catalonia to leave anyways. fine. we're leaving too.

im a fan of the united states seceding from the union :hai:

• Locked thread