Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

pathetic little tramp posted:

just saw the offenders leavin the building, both deffos 65 pushin 70, so 90% affair, 10% really tryin to spice up the life

Except they went in different directions when they left, sooooo, yeah 100% affair

just saw the offenders leavin the building, both deffos 65 pushin 70, so 90% affair, 10% really tryin to spice up the life

Except they went in different directions when they left, sooooo, yeah 100% affair

it's good to see seniors staying active

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

if you're seriously preparing for a doomsday scenario the biggest thing you can probably do is getting the gently caress out of the city

if a Civilizational Collapse or Breakdown Of Society happens then cities are going to be hellzones

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

is trump seriously riding around in an osprey lmao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

gently caress that woulda been a good idea

you shoulda left a post it note at the door with the words i heard everything

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Paul's reputation for excellence precedes him

https://youtu.be/VFevH5vP32s

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my plan is to beocme a gimp suit warlord

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

my bug out bag is a bug out purse but i am taking steps to rectify that

5.11 rush 12 is the perfect bug out bag

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Apraxin posted:

'while enforcing the court order, the civil guard encounter harassment and aggression' (cop smashes way into polling station, gets nailed by the world's best chair-thrower)
https://twitter.com/interiorgob/status/914532366097485824

omg what a nice throw

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

juche avocado posted:

why does it matter how i dress in a disaster

hide from predatory humans?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/914553019349569538

blows

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

white sauce posted:

5.11 rush 12 is the perfect bug out bag

i ordered this

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00KR7MS0G

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

water filters, aquatabs

Yeah I've got the filter that filters out viruses and poo poo for my backpacking trips. Doesn't do heavy metals, but good enough.

Hmm. I wonder how it does with the ocean. Probably badly.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

get a couple of my liberal gun buddies and raid all the rural preppers around here for supplies

we'll deffo last until the nuclear plants start leaking from neglect and turn all fresh water bodies in the country radioactive

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SKULL.GIF posted:

if you're seriously preparing for a doomsday scenario the biggest thing you can probably do is getting the gently caress out of the city

if a Civilizational Collapse or Breakdown Of Society happens then cities are going to be hellzones

lol "going to be"

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Admiral Ray posted:

2 weeks of water is not gonna fit in a bag. I live in a city, so game isn't really gonna happen unless I'm at other family members houses at the time of the earthquake.

Raccoons and rats live everywhere buddy

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Epic High Five posted:

my plan is to beocme a gimp suit warlord

i plan to die and be consumed by cannibals

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

The Flute Jizzler strikes again!!!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Poor advice, when Argentina had their collapse the cities restored services quickly, the small towns were run by criminal gangs and had trouble with utilities, and the rural bunkers were all harassed down and looted. In the cities you'd get mugged. In the country an armed gang would perform a 5 point entry on your home, steal what they needed, then burn it down with you still in it.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

apparrantALAY

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/harrysiegel/status/914555616571662338

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

teh party of states rights

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

I enjoy finding out baloogan and I have something in common :D

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

a lot easier to meet at the office on a sunday afternoon than find a way to explain a sunday afternoon hotel charge on the credit card bill to your wife

squizzle is 100% right, that's a commandment being broken upstairs along with the chairs

yeah fair enough. my view on this is colored by the head of my department who is a crazy person who could sell ice to eskimloes.

fun story about him: one time he invited all the other executives to his home for a dinner party but forgot about it so like five guys and their wives showed up one evening. he was like "oh yeah the dinner party" and spent half the evening yelling at his wife to make dinner while everyone awkwardly pounded glasses of wine in the living room

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

I did a thing posted:

hide from predatory humans?

the only thing predatory around here, girl, is me through this closet

*rummages*

a poodle skirt?? really???

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i guess it's time to the blue states to secede from the confederacy

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Admiral Ray posted:

2 weeks of water is not gonna fit in a bag. I live in a city, so game isn't really gonna happen unless I'm at other family members houses at the time of the earthquake.

buy a water purifier.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I did a thing posted:

buy a water purifier.

buy a gun and steal water from republicans at gunpoint

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Agean90 posted:

buy a gun and steal water from republicans at gunpoint

firearms are essential whenever bugging out imo

also night and thermal optics

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yeah tbh having a gun is the best thing in like all apocalyptic situations

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

safely sodomized posted:

if nothing else you can use it to exit reality on your own terms instead of dying of radiation or burning to death

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

safely sodomized posted:

if i hold a gun i start to tear up

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Oxxidation posted:

witcher 3 or original sin 2

stay away from mass effect

i finally got around to batman arkham knight and so far its patched up and running great. its not an rog but its an action game thats guided and easy enough to just be sorta low-frustration fun

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Admiral Ray posted:

that's why you pack you a lifestraw or purification tablets so you can drink safely from water sources along the way without having to stop and boil it. also a book on wild edibles.

BOBs aren't about packing literally everything you might need in two weeks, but about packing stuff you will need in order to survive on other sources for two weeks

I...I've heard.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

cumshitter posted:

yeah fair enough. my view on this is colored by the head of my department who is a crazy person who could sell ice to eskimloes.

fun story about him: one time he invited all the other executives to his home for a dinner party but forgot about it so like five guys and their wives showed up one evening. he was like "oh yeah the dinner party" and spent half the evening yelling at his wife to make dinner while everyone awkwardly pounded glasses of wine in the living room

get everybody drunk and just order delivery :milk: !!!!! work for people who understand this poo poo godd!!!!!!!!!!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Low-energy Rex needs a break just like Jeb! SAD!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914497947517227008

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

this god drat piece of poo poo

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the dotard did it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

i can't wait to go to all those countries at the top and see all those people dressed like that

• Locked thread