Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
I'm living in the alternate timeline where Biff stole the sports almanac. There is no way the last two years would have happened in the regular one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/01/should-rex-tillerson-resign-215664

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Has trump already completely forgotten about health care?

Pretty Little Angel
Jun 26, 2006

Runaktla posted:

I don’t think it will break down into a nuclear war. I think it’s posturing but it may have overall positive effects.

lol have you not seen the incompetence this administration has displayed? It's stupidity bordering on evil.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

haljordan posted:

Has trump already completely forgotte

Yes.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

haljordan posted:

It seems to be currently out of his mind but I'm sure once someone mentions it on Fox we'll get another barrage of REPEAL AND REPLACE NOW tweets.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Applewhite posted:

there's no rule saying an incompetent orange pissbaby *can't* be president.

loving James Madison. :argh:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im lolling at the other trump thread on gbs

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

haljordan posted:

he is now all about elton john and (((ungrateful black people))) and killing puerto Ricans

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

haljordan posted:

Yeah, it's a combination of all that Winning and Fox not telling him to be mad about it lately

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I wonder how many advisors have tried to explain to Trump that he can't make things happen just by tweeting about them, only to give up when he stares at them blankly for a bit before losing focus and starting to ramble about something completely unrelated.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Your president is going to accidentally cause ww3 on Twitter LOL

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

only three people knelt today at the NFL, so therefore we get nuclear war instead

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

bloom posted:

I wonder how many advisors have tried to explain to Trump that he can't make things happen just by tweeting about them, only to give up when he stares at them blankly for a bit before losing focus and starting to ramble about something completely unrelated.

Yes but I bigly presidented a twitter twit about beauti-- Have you ever actually seen a chicken? Let me tell you, we have a beautiful tax. Tremendous. When Hillary saw this terrible disaster... It's just tremendous, folks. Believe me. Believe me."

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Kumo posted:

Yes, he's confusing Kim Jong-Un for his father, Kim Jong Il.

I guess you could see how someone could make that mistake- provided you're not in a position of leadership, or trying to look too competent.

Rocket Man is an honorary title passed down from father to son.

UN: Prepare for trouble!
IL: Make it double!
UN: To protect the world from dotardation
IL: To unite all peoples within our nations
UN: To denounce the incest of dad and daughter
IL: To release the tape of Trump's pisswater
UN: Un!
IL: Il!
UN: Team Rocket Man, blast off at the speed of light!
IL: Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

:trumppop: Covfefe! That's right! We

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol so Trump got called out for his inaction on Puerto Rico and decided to go golfing and then to a golf tournament that no acting president has been to in 17 years? His brain is so hosed up that he saw criticism about golfing while a tragedy is happening and thought "I'll show those fuckers, I'll do 2 golf events this weekend."

he is so bad at everything

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gender illusionist posted:

Your president is going to accidentally cause ww3 on Twitter LOL

EL OH EL

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Quick, tweet Trump this

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/914565993569116162

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Failed to.... avoid nuclear armageddon?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I mean he's not wrong.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
if you're not embracing nuclear death at this point you're still amateur league

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

mcvey posted:

Frankly, I'm not even going to duck and cover. If the initial flash doesn't get me, then I want to be sure that the collapsing building does.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

mcvey posted:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

mcvey posted:

President of the USA saying Diplomacy with NK is wasting time, check. State department saying "by force", check. Hopefully Kim will just use this as evidence to other countries how far the US has fallen.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

A. Beaverhausen posted:

President of the USA saying Diplomacy with NK is wasting time, check. State department saying "by force", check. Hopefully Kim will just use this as evidence to other countries how far the US has fallen.

empty threats are the best kind of mpty threats

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Random Stranger posted:

Frankly, I'm not even going to duck and cover. If the initial flash doesn't get me, then I want to be sure that the collapsing building does.

i'm going to run greeting the blast wave with open arms like when two lovers reunite across a flowery prairie

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

The Protagonist posted:

i'm going to run greeting the blast wave with open arms like when two lovers reunite across a flowery prairie

You can hug with nuclear arms

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
*Born Freeeeeeeeee*

*runs towards nuclear shockwave, skirts rustling in he breeze*

*AS FREE AS THE WIND—*

*Contact, entire body is ash in seconds, acres of wheat and grass are cinder in a moment*

*-BLOOOOOOOWS*

*ashes swirl into the air spelling out "LOL"*

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

I've never seen such a joyful flag burning.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Imagine if Obama had done a single thing Trump has done since becoming President. Remember when the President read his briefs, listened to people, could speak in coherent sentences, and understood policy.

I doubt Clinton would have been the most exciting President, but she's probably be working quietly on stuff that would actually help people, even if she didn't do it as charismatically as Obama or with as much style.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

A. Beaverhausen posted:

You can hug with nuclear arms

So hold me, Mom, in your long arms. So hold me,
Mom, in your long arms.
In your automatic arms. Your electronic arms.
In your arms.
So hold me, Mom, in your long arms.
Your petrochemical arms. Your military arms.
In your electronic arms.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

OldMemes posted:

Imagine if Obama had done a single thing Trump has done since becoming President. Remember when the President read his briefs, listened to people, could speak in coherent sentences, and understood policy.

I doubt Clinton would have been the most exciting President, but she's probably be working quietly on stuff that would actually help people, even if she didn't do it as charismatically as Obama or with as much style.

Nope, sorry, no can do. Emails, you see.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

armchairyoda posted:

Nah, get him the gently caress out of all of it. That dude is one 1/2 step below Pence in douchebaggery. The extra 1/2 is from him not being made out of plastic flags and his wife’s fingernail clippings.

I think you mean MOTHER's fingernail clippings.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
imagine if Trump started bragging about getting away with the same stuff he pretends to angry at Clinton for? "Of course I used a private email server, that makes me SMART" or "Of course I knew about a secret basement child sex club"

as i was editing this post i was trying to include a joke about how his followers will point to anything he does as evidence to his awesomeness but now i'm realizing that it's actually literally true and i'm kinda at a loss as to what to do with this post now

Tumble fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Oct 1, 2017

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

OldMemes posted:

Clinton is, by many accounts, a horrible person and just as corrupt and sociopathic as our Donny. The only difference being that she's a highly intelligent sociopath with the self-awareness to at least pretend to act the part of a regular human being.

And she would never have given us 2243 pages of lols.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Clinton is, by many accounts, a horrible person and just as corrupt and sociopathic as our Donny. The only difference being that she's a highly intelligent sociopath with the self-awareness to at least pretend to act the part of a regular human being.

And she would never have given us 2243 pages of lols.

So the question to be posed is are we indeed in the 'good' timeline after all? Donny is a special shade of stupid/senile that we were fortunate enough to frack lols from. We've been saying 'nuke this gay earth' for forever.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Every time I hear or read someone say, without irony, "Trump has done everything I wanted him to do so far and I'm very pleased that he's our president.", I know that that person is a piece of poo poo garbage baby retard and I know to stay away from such toxicity.

So I guess in a hosed up way, Trump has made my life a little bit easier?

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/914613694822195200

lol

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Eat the rich is a meme on the boards by this point but...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The president of the United States is a piece of pure poo poo. Just poo poo, nothing else.

lol