Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

cumshitter posted:

had a naked guy who looked like this come into my arts class and we all drew him naked

he sat on a wooden stool and then fell off because he was sto top heavy and struggled to breathe for all of 3 minutes before he died

fun fact: emt's will not let you into the hospital just because youre sucking a dead guy's dick

stuff that DID happen dot text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SamChaplin/status/904683126072496128

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

YOU A loving HAT posted:

yo don't diss the ferengi, at least they never had a war

i think i actually got prematurely hypernormalized by the rules of acquisition "peace is good for business" / "war is good for business"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

cumshitter posted:

had a naked guy who looked like this come into my arts class and we all drew him naked

he sat on a wooden stool and then fell off because he was sto top heavy and struggled to breathe for all of 3 minutes before he died

fun fact: emt's will not let you into the hospital just because youre sucking a dead guy's dick

I'm EMS and I'll tell you now that we'll allow it if you can mumble, "I'm a family member" around his veiny Liefeld cock.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol have fun cleaning up pee

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
even i cant get my piss in there 100% of the time and im a grown rear end man

IM A MAN DAMNIT

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

GrimGypsy posted:

omg it really is isn't it

i'm 100% not exaggerating about this, it's super blatant

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Welcome back heroin

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Sometimes I sit down to pee if I'm reading something real interesting on my phone.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Doomtalker posted:

LOL forever, CSPAM is full of degenerates with no conviction

ideology is a prison for dullards to emptily preach to pass off as intelligence, forever affixed rigidly, unable to adapt to any possible contingency in the modern world

empty yer cup, the world is never what it seems

namaste

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

baw posted:

i mean things seem like they exist but really if the universe just keeps expanding for eternity and any amount of time less than infinity approaches zero, we exist in the distance between the asymptote and zero

time is just the name we give to the space in between phenomenal experiences and does not exist in and of itself, so there is neither infinity, asymptote, nor zero, nor a we to approach any of the above; the rational mind hoping to make sense of any of this poo poo is a hopeless spasming cramp; it's not that things exist or don't exist, it's that "exist/not exist" is not a well-defined dichotomy and things cannot be categorized or really separately and individually identified as things requiring categorization to begin with., and furthermore ;

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Reality Winner posted:

the federation is a post scarcity society. id say their business acumen is alright.

only because of replicators. they don't know poo poo about actual business acumen, they just print more resources the minute they run out of them.

they are a garbage people and I legit like ferengi far more.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i'm high as gently caress dudes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Doomtalker posted:

LOL forever, CSPAM is full of degenerates with no conviction

if u check the records im sure u will find plenty of convictions

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

crazy cloud posted:

i'm high as gently caress dudes

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/914687650967277569

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

ideology is a prison for dullards to emptily preach to pass off as intelligence, forever affixed rigidly, unable to adapt to any possible contingency in the modern world

empty yer cup, the world is never what it seems

namaste

yeeeeee

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

yeah but what about the snes classic?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

YOU A loving HAT posted:

only because of replicators. they don't know poo poo about actual business acumen, they just print more resources the minute they run out of them.

they are a garbage people and I legit like ferengi far more.

I never really understood how a replicator-based economy would work. Why would Quark have a bar? What would anyone gamble for?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

save us governor moonbeam

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Phone posted:

yeah but what about the snes classic?

I'll raise u 1

https://twitter.com/gameinformer/status/914208166690377728

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

time is just the name we give to the space in between phenomenal experiences and does not exist in and of itself, so there is neither infinity, asymptote, nor zero, nor a we to approach any of the above; the rational mind hoping to make sense of any of this poo poo is a hopeless spasming cramp; it's not that things exist or don't exist, it's that "exist/not exist" is not a well-defined dichotomy and things cannot be categorized or really separately and individually identified as things requiring categorization to begin with., and furthermore ;

im real fkn recursive

*laments the duality of man*

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/NYMag/status/914657378188038145

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

gently caress dudes

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

im real fkn recursive

*laments the duality of man*

the real duality of man is how a man can poo poo and cum at the same time

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump is prez

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

crazy cloud posted:

galaxy brain

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zeroisanumber posted:

I never really understood how a replicator-based economy would work. Why would Quark have a bar? What would anyone gamble for?

siskos dad ran a cajun restaurant for funsies

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

literally every morn i wake up my first thought is TRUMP and i grab my phone 2 check for tweets

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

triple sulk posted:

literally every morn i wake up my first thought is TRUMP and i grab my phone 2 check for tweets

my first thought is just a long, loud fart

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
so basically..........

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

:same:

I know how dumb my day is going to be based on the tweets.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/914688906347663362

:wow:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mister magpie posted:

Well, our usual streaming method has fallen apart, so Culture night is cancelled, but in the meantime...

ANTI-CULTURE

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

theres a good mst3k ep of this

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

trump is prez

that's hosed

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Picture the scene from Batman forever when the Riddler has all that tv poo poo beamed into his head only with Trump tweets instead

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

cumshitter posted:

i always thought it was weird how the ferengi made pilgramages to wall street. as if ferengi wouldnt have come up with more hosed up investment schemes than humans could

i always thought it was weird that they pride themselves over humans for never doing slavery while they literally enslave all of their :females:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

groundhog day thing where every day i leap from bed insane with glee to see the pisshog's new tweets

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

"Should we give people houses?"

"No. We should pay landlords."

"I see no potential downsides to this plan."

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Yandat posted:

god it's so bad. roddenberry's brain must have just been synapse misfiring at this point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY-Rr8ZgaDw&t=577s same ep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nzherald/status/914236470935916548

:honk:

• Locked thread