Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Or maybe it means I'm a fart celibate, so I'm always and forever holding in my farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Serious post: If I was really really drunk I might cheer someone on at peeing. Especially if they were having trouble gettin' the flow started.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i can only pee if i have a cheering section

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
I can only pee if it's on a section of cheerleaders

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I like a tasteful Fraiser-esque laugh track personally.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i can only pee if i have a cheering section

New app concept, PeeSlosh

Video you piss and stream it live to your fellow Sloshers, hear their cheering in real time, get rated, get voted, get recognised

Get rewards at all of these Afllilsloshed Brands

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Somfin posted:

New app concept, PeeSlosh

Video you piss and stream it live to your fellow Sloshers, hear their cheering in real time, get rated, get voted, get recognised

Get rewards at all of these Afllilsloshed Brands

I'll only do this if I get e-trophies for different colors and amounts of piss

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Literally A Person posted:

Have you taken the Neck Pill?:

ladies :woof:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

fruit on the bottom posted:

Pizza and milk?

Jfc slow down on the dairy

The thought of that combination is making me feel ill. I shouldn't be surprised incels would commit pizza crimes.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Sep 30, 2017

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

HazCat posted:

My theory about women who get pregnant on the pill is that they didn't know that diarrhoea and vomiting both count as missing a pill (because they mess with absorption).

You're meant to take a second pill within two hours of an incident of either, and if you continue to be sick it's safest to assume the pill isn't effective until you're well again.

Literally no woman I've ever told this in person was already aware of it. Apparently doctors don't think it's worth warning women about, despite it being a lot more common than them being on antibiotics :shrug:

Some antibiotics will gently caress with the absorption and effect as well. I have a niece thanks to that.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

fruit on the bottom posted:

Pizza and milk?

Jfc slow down on the dairy

You can't give alcohol to an underaged pillow!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Say Nothing posted:

You can't give alcohol to an underaged pillow!

But I thought the pillow was possessed by a 10,000 year old demon spirit? Or was that a fake Do Not Remove tag she used to get into the bar?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Zil posted:

But I thought the pillow was possessed by a 10,000 year old demon spirit? Or was that a fake Do Not Remove tag she used to get into the bar?

You know they couldn't use any pillows with that tag removed.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it feels like every month there's a new 'pill' that explains because they were born with their pinkie finger .25 cm too short every woman on earth hones in on that and instantly alerts the Fem-Web that they're not to be hosed. Is the turnover because there's always a few guys who they can go 'well DiCaprio actually has a Cuck Pinkie and he pulls rear end constantly...' and instead of going 'oh, right, because he's charming and takes care of himself' they have to go "WELL ACTUALLY IT'S BECAUSE HIS NOSE IS PERFECT WHILE MINE HAS THE LEFT NOSTRIL EXACTLY .0009% BIGGER THAN THE RIGHT ERGO I AM A FREAK"?

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

sexpig by night posted:

I like that he thinks in this made up story the dudes were cheering for him pissing and not for loving two women.

He should have whipped it out and pissed on top of the Chad's piss, thus asserting his dominance and making him the turbo-Chad.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

:thunk:

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

He should add the proviso that they do it in a cube so they can't be hit by beverages.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Man, I didn't realize it was so easy getting stuck on talking about Elliot Rodger. I wanted to make a one part video and this is gonna be 3 parts apparently. New incel tales later for sure, though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns8WjaQXuJQ

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
the world is great but i think japan is number one

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

sexpig by night posted:

it feels like every month there's a new 'pill' that explains because they were born with their pinkie finger .25 cm too short every woman on earth hones in on that and instantly alerts the Fem-Web that they're not to be hosed. Is the turnover because there's always a few guys who they can go 'well DiCaprio actually has a Cuck Pinkie and he pulls rear end constantly...' and instead of going 'oh, right, because he's charming and takes care of himself' they have to go "WELL ACTUALLY IT'S BECAUSE HIS NOSE IS PERFECT WHILE MINE HAS THE LEFT NOSTRIL EXACTLY .0009% BIGGER THAN THE RIGHT ERGO I AM A FREAK"?

I love the ones who know all sorts of obscure anatomical terms for facial features, etc.

there was a post earlier of some guy who was judging people on the bus for having visible hurfblurfoodoolooflanges or whatever the gently caress and it turns out he was talking about the ridges under your nose that normal people who aren't anime characters have and normal people aside from med school grads don't know the name of

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

several years back i posted a pic of myself on some attractiveness rating subreddit for shits and giggles. most commenters said i was decent looking, except for this one poster who said i was super ugly because of some obscure facial characteristics. i always wondered what that guy's deal was and thanks to this thread i think i've figured it out

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Soo Chad leads with his chin?

HUMANOID ORGANISM
Apr 1, 2017

100% AUTHENTIC
CARBON RICH STRUCTURE

Hobologist posted:

He should have whipped it out and pissed on top of the Chad's piss, thus asserting his dominance and making him the turbo-Chad.

he missed his golden opportunity

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Chad was merely marking his territory like any alpha predator.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BattleMaster posted:

I love the ones who know all sorts of obscure anatomical terms for facial features, etc.

there was a post earlier of some guy who was judging people on the bus for having visible hurfblurfoodoolooflanges or whatever the gently caress and it turns out he was talking about the ridges under your nose that normal people who aren't anime characters have and normal people aside from med school grads don't know the name of

My favorites are when they do that but use antiquated terms that no one uses. Not even like 'negro' kinda stuff but straight up 15th century medical terms.

"The local women all won't date anyone with a noticeable Dullard's Eyebrow while all these loving Chads with their perfect Prince's Dewclaw get laid for nothing!"

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Dewclaws, as in the special fingernail for scooping pooping?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Their ideal beauty is anime and preteens

these guys are ultracreeps

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Zeruel posted:

Dewclaws, as in the special fingernail for scooping pooping?

look at this beta who doesn't know about dewclaws

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Monster Factory has been boring since they had their WrestleMania thing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Spotted on bodybuilding.com

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

you know who has tiny wrists? arnold schwarzenegger

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Are all non asexual virgins considered incel or do I have to get some rear end in a top hat misogyny certificate from somewhere?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

UnfurledSails posted:

Are all non asexual virgins considered incel or do I have to get some rear end in a top hat misogyny certificate from somewhere?

nice self-own

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

nice self-own

I'm fascinated really. Yeah I've never had sex but it's not that big a deal, it'll happen when it happens, I've built a decent life for myself, but it looks like there are thousands of people who have lost their minds because of it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

UnfurledSails posted:

but it looks like there are thousands of people who have lost their minds because of it.

you have the causal arrow pointed the wrong way.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

UnfurledSails posted:

I'm fascinated really. Yeah I've never had sex but it's not that big a deal, it'll happen when it happens, I've built a decent life for myself, but it looks like there are thousands of people who have lost their minds because of it.

Yep, those are the incels. They're self-identifying. Not everybody who hasn't gotten laid is an incel, just these crazies

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

[quote="“UnfurledSails”" post="“476957031”"]
Yeah I’ve never had sex but it’s not that big a deal, it’ll happen when it happens, I’ve built a decent life for myself
[/quote]

This right here is what makes you not an incel. That, and not blaming women for your problems. For what it's worth, I'm in the same boat.

Opabinia
Dec 21, 2011

Your Burgess Shale buddy!

I guess this is why these guys seem under medicated. I would like to think that a med/therapy treatment plan wold fix a few of them.

Opabinia fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Oct 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Animated Nerd posted:

I guess this is why these guys seem under medicated. I would like to think that a med/therapy treatment plan wold fix a few of them.

I bet Scientology would have a field day with them: hate psychology, pathological aversion to forming attachments to other people, sees everything as a series of rigid levels of success and desperate for a way to move up it. The only hard part would be getting them to pay for their audits.

• Locked thread