Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Shooter couldn't afford to stay in Trump Hotel Las Vegas. Loser!

AND THAT IS WHY I BUILT THE TRUMP TAJ MAHAL IN ATLA- kelly cuts the power to the white house while trumps recording his vlog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Slamhound posted:

Uhhhhh...why are there like 1,000 new posts at 3:30 am on a Monday morning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evPv4vYAZiY

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

situations like this where they're coming in hours later to black tag people are a big part of the reason why EMTs have massively elevated rates of PTSD and substance abuse issues

they're also making, at most, $10 an hour for EMT and $15 an hour for Paramedic. Generally less. I would've pursued it as a career if the pay wasn't loving garbage, but it's great poo poo to learn in any case

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
https://twitter.com/LVMPD/status/914754789598048257

Seems pretty likely there was an initial shooting from one person and then nothing further

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
A normal president would right now be sitting in a situation room.

Or current leader is so doped up that he can't be bothered until he has to take a poo poo and complain about brown people

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/914748351475802112

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Vox Nihili posted:

drat i wonder how many people just bled out due to that

how many more will when ur on the ground joining them?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

situations like this where they're coming in hours later to black tag people are a big part of the reason why EMTs have massively elevated rates of PTSD and substance abuse issues

they're also making, at most, $10 an hour for EMT and $15 an hour for Paramedic. Generally less. I would've pursued it as a career if the pay wasn't loving garbage, but it's great poo poo to learn in any case

samo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Active shooters cleared.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Vox Nihili posted:

drat i wonder how many people just bled out due to that

Ambulances are nothing but big, slow, fat targets with the bullet-stopping power of sheet metal. EMS going in before the scene is safe just creates more victims.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

anotherone posted:

Seems pretty likely there was an initial shooting from one person and then nothing further

loving kidding me

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Gringostar posted:

yeah, but unless you hit a major artery it still takes time

lol you sound like keitel in reservoir dogs

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

none of these are unlikely except mammal/bird. which is of course an ungodly sin

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nonsense posted:

Active shooters cleared.

and now the passive shooters?

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
fifth-hand report (me telling you about what someone in the periscope guy's chat said their friend who was at the concert texted them) about the concert: “It’s like a war zone dead people and blood everywhere"
number of dead gonna go up

redneck nazgul posted:

las vegas is lit

up by an active shooter or two, 20+ wounded/dead, i can't even make jokes

it was a good joke. ed balls would like it

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

safe in their hotel rooms having a stress wank

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

HEY NONG MAN posted:

that's five shots m8

learn to tip

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Office Pig posted:

loving kidding me

i wouldn't doubt there were/are dumbasses firing in the air around town to gently caress with people

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Counterterrorists Win!

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

That's not loss

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

how many more will when ur on the ground joining them?

*checks math* one more, in that instance

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

tbh tho most trauma to EMS comes from children involved in car accidents, not multiple casualty incidents which have a sort of disassociative feel to them

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

if you slam 10 dollars on the bar and get five shots of anything, you're gonna be so fuckin lit that you'll just leave money everywhere and they'll sort it out.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Zyla posted:

i dont want to get into a war over htis but ya'lls experience and mine in vegas were dramatically different regarding free booze and its availability

Confirm video poker at the Luxor bar got my wife and I hours of good drinks for like $20 over the course of our vacation a few months back.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zyla posted:

i dont want to get into a war over htis but ya'lls experience and mine in vegas were dramatically different regarding free booze and its availability

I don't really like table games and I'm too poor for shows, so when I get dragged to Vegas my mission is getting as much booze as cheaply as possible

I've gotten blackout for like 10 bucks more than once

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
well my connection to the live feed died so this is as good a time as any to go to sleep and dream about being shot in the head again

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Tomorrow Trump will dedicate a bowling trophy to the victims

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im the american ronin casually strolling into Tropicana lobby with a rifle attached to my back thanks to open carry laws causing mass police diversion in an active shooter situation

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Zyla posted:

im amazed at all the places im on that just straight up dont want to talk about whats going on right now

people are gettin hypernormalized like crazy

this doesnt even register

why would u expect every single conversation to be about thing

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

redneck nazgul posted:

i can't even make jokes

i can

a country western concert in vegan got turned into a drowning pool concert

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Okay, that answers that.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Atoramos posted:

Confirm video poker at the Luxor bar got my wife and I hours of good drinks for like $20 over the course of our vacation a few months back.

you could just drink at home and play video games

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
[quote="“HEY NONG MAN”" post="“476968605”"]
if you slam 10 dollars on the bar and get five shots of anything, you’re gonna be so fuckin lit that you’ll just leave money everywhere and they’ll sort it out.
[/quote]

yeah, puttin 7-10 ounces of midrange hair metal sponsored tequila in your veins all at once during a night of drinking accelerates things to say the least

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

passive shooters

don't do it (don't do it)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
whats wild is that our first initial response was terrorism related to militias

like this country is really thinkin about that boiling over as an eventuality :smith:

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
DOESN ANYONE KNOW IF THE GUNS ARE SAFE????

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Lastgirl posted:

Fingerguns: pew pew.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

deadgoon posted:

why would u expect every single conversation to be about thing

wtf mass shooting and all my friends at the planetcatfish.com forums want to talk about is catfish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

tbh tho most trauma to EMS comes from children involved in car accidents, not multiple casualty incidents which have a sort of disassociative feel to them

Had a really bad steam burn once that still crawls up out of the sub-basement to bother me from time to time. I think the dreamlike quality of the call is why it still pops up.

• Locked thread