Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

The right are now spreading this bit of fake news:

well the guy does have a beard so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lawman 0 posted:

lol did they actually do that

"keep them off the compooters so we can take the ruskies by surprise when they inevitably parachute into Mile High Stadium"

- America, 1985

:ironicat:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
I really hope our boy donnie slips up and starts talking about stricter gun control laws.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
the only thing that matters to me is what team he was on

was he a leftist (Muslim/liked anti donald trump meme on fb/has a sibling registered as a democrat) or was he a mentally ill lone wolf

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo :stare:
https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/914822640849833984

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Perfectly Safe posted:

If I ever commit mass murder I'm gonna make sure that I have a decent photo on social media first.

Eyes open, the works.

pretty sure there's a Guy In Charge Of Finding Terrible Photos for these incidents

crawls through your facebook for the picture where you're hosed off your tits and pulling a face you've never been able to imitate since

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zen death robot posted:

my wife broke hers really badly but didn't realize it for a few hours because of the shock so there's always that

yikes, my condolences, thats gotta really loving suck

was the shock from the healthcare bill~ :ocelot:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Dang that was smart of them
:golfclap:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:boom:

time 4 werk

inshallah

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Montasque posted:

Yeah, well, the old "throw loads of poo poo against the wall" strategy hasn't failed yet.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
JFC

:psyduck:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

which is why he was a terrorist and went out in a blaze of glory to make america safe again after his postal spree thank god

luckily robert duval had an ankle gun he could put in john fallingdown's hand after he shot an oldf white guy for pointing a water pistol at him

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

zen death robot posted:

full auto is illegal as loving hell my man

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

My bet is the shooter was a veteran driven to kill by the kneeling NFL players

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Freep seems to have bought into the SHOOTER WAS CONVERTED TO ISLAM BY HIS MUSLIM INDONESIAN GIRLFRIEND angle, but 4chan found photos of the woman in question celebrating Christmas and wearing a cross so...

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

yikes

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Montasque posted:

Freep seems to have bought into the SHOOTER WAS CONVERTED TO ISLAM BY HIS MUSLIM INDONESIAN GIRLFRIEND angle, but 4chan found photos of the woman in question celebrating Christmas and wearing a cross so...

Yeah she's a Catholic apparently.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

lol. was he a registered democrat?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Montasque posted:

*drunken white guy dancing*

TAQQIYA

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Montasque posted:

the right has been spreading a dozen different fake news stories about this shooting

this particular hoax is the standard sam hyde hoax but with islam thrown in

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mons Hubris posted:

My bet is the shooter was a veteran driven to kill by the kneeling NFL players

i was just wondering if he had any military service

alcohol and ptsd triggered by the loud concert perhaps?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Montasque posted:

if anything i would guess she is filipino

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the left needs to get better at spreading insane fake news

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i need to know if it was a bernie bro or a chud

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tesseraction posted:

Yeah she's a Catholic apparently.

many filipinos are

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

that's not even the dude

:thejoke:??????

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

deadgoon posted:

that's not even the dude

:thejoke:??????

its the lady's ex husband i think

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

safely sodomized posted:

we've convinced people that donald j trump, reality tv star, is the president in an attempt to discredit capitalism

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zen death robot posted:

"Marilou Danley is no longer being sought out as a person of interest," the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said. "LVMPD detectives have made contact with her and do not believe she is involved with the shooting on the strip."

:thunk:

uhhh

what

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
is geary danley really marilou danley's ex-husband or is everything completely made up

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

So wait was it one guy or two? I went to bed after they breached the hotel room and the suspect was reported down, but then I was hearing gunshots at the bellagio

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

safely sodomized posted:

ok the president is ignoring 3 million americans because of the NFL

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

we've convinced people that donald j trump, reality tv star, is the president in an attempt to discredit capitalism

:thurman:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

So wait wad it one guy or two? I went to bed after they breached the hotel room and the suspect was reported down, but then I was hearing gunshots at the bellagio

there is no second shooter

so probably just a malicious rumour

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

have we considered that maybe this is death krew meme magic at work again and we need to slow down before we actually get nuclear war in 2017?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

zen death robot posted:

"Marilou Danley is no longer being sought out as a person of interest," the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said. "LVMPD detectives have made contact with her and do not believe she is involved with the shooting on the strip."

you know, if she turned herself in and had a stone-cold alibi/explanation behind things, i can see them dismissing her if the only other guy is dead

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Didn't they arrest the Pulse nightclub shooter's wife? Huh.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

i was just wondering if he had any military service

alcohol and ptsd triggered by the loud concert perhaps?

this is going 2 be the hot story all week...ppl are salivating like monitor lizards in their coffee cups rn over this in NYC

Puerto :rip:co

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

*drunken white guy dancing*

TAQQIYA

thanks but ive already eaten

• Locked thread