Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

deathbysnusnu posted:

So the other day I made the mistake of going inside a taco bell in rural Kentucky. In a crowd of 20 adults or so, there were no fewer than 2 angry tweekers arguing with management and 4 open carrys. I always wonder what possesses someone to think they need to have a visible hand gun on them at all times in front of their children.

Is this a rhetorical question?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

deathbysnusnu posted:

So the other day I made the mistake of going inside a taco bell in rural Kentucky. In a crowd of 20 adults or so, there were no fewer than 2 angry tweekers arguing with management and 4 open carrys. I always wonder what possesses someone to think they need to have a visible hand gun on them at all times in front of their children.

if i had to be around tweekers regularly id prob wear a gun

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Montasque posted:

Lets get a FREEPER take on this situation...

quote:

It’s 1000% Antifa/extreme organized leftism. Police found the identification of Marilou Danley in the room of the downed shooter Stephen Paddock. A woman fitting the description of Marilou ran on stage and told all the attendees they were all going to die about 45 minutes before the shooting, according to eye witness reports. Marilou’s husband Geary is a hardcore leftist and organizer according to his social media, and their former Las Vegas home is now in the name of Stephen Paddock.

The motivation is literally “everyone who would possibly go to a country music concert has to be white and if they’re white no matter what they’re racist nazis and violence against racist nazis is justified.”

This is how crazy antifa is. This is how illogical the hard left is. And this is why you must push back against the Nazi/racist accusations the left wants to put on all Trump voters.

sometimes i wonder if this person is making it up themselves or if it gets fed by some more bizarre thought outlet than freep

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Appreciate the congrats, thread.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

the best part of the internet is people using technical details to argue about their dumb hobby online, imo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

fits my needs posted:

"This was one of THE WORST mass shootings in American history. I wonder if those sons of bitches will stand for the anthem now!"

This is where the Right will take this.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

if anything i would guess she is filipino

she is

https://twitter.com/rapplerdotcom/status/914797607536545792
https://twitter.com/ABSCBNNews/status/914822853253513216

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sir Tonk posted:

time for this guy again

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/914828346122530816

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

good people on the ground clearing bodies, getting high marks!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Mayor of LV called to thank me for support. You’re welcome, and We The People are with you!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tesseraction posted:

Yeah she's a Catholic apparently.

INQUISITIONS ARE BACK

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

safely sodomized posted:

if i had to be around tweekers regularly id prob wear a gun

Maybe conceal carry would make sense. But poo poo, I could just walk behind the guy, grab his gun and shoot him in the back of the head. It's just sitting there. Anyone who's alert enough at all times to pre-empt or react to that is liable to open fire on a billion non threatening sounds.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Bip Roberts posted:

Motherfucking Monday bitches time to make some mo-nay!

lmao

https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/?symbol=RGR

Serf
May 5, 2011

hi its me, the undersheriff

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Tesseraction posted:

Yeah she's a Catholic apparently.

papist rabble rouser

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

quote:

This week: Congress gets ball rolling on tax reform

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/scheduling/353176-this-week-congress-gets-ball-rolling-on-tax-reform

hope y'all are ready for some infrastructure

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Few know this but Las Vegas is surrounded by a desert. Very big desert, very hot. No water, folks.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

are we in fascist lock down yet

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

was the shooter a leftist ?

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

[quote="“exploded mummy”" post="“476972580”"]
they figured out his hotel room because he fired so many shots the smoke detectors went off
[/quote]

I know it's vegas, but where were the people in the adjacent rooms? You'd think enough reports of "some motherfucker is shooting a gun" would lead them to an approximate location.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
monday seems to be going well

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

shooter wanted to use trump tower, beautiful building, very tall

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

euphronius posted:

Nope, shooter was white.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

euphronius posted:

*looks at watch* yes its still after september 11th, 2001

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

safely sodomized posted:

Few know this but Las Vegas is surrounded by a desert. Very big desert, very hot. No water, folks.

You can't just walk out there, you get very thirsty. Very thirsty.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

tax week off to a good start.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

jarofpiss posted:

shooter wanted to use trump tower, beautiful building, very tall

Except it's all by itself at the Northern most parr of the strip , not much to shoot there but construction sites

TRUMP!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

NofrikinfuN posted:

I know it's vegas, but where were the people in the adjacent rooms? You'd think enough reports of "some motherfucker is shooting a gun" would lead them to an approximate location.

Entirely possible they barely heard the guy over their own noise, and what they did hear they didn't care about.

Serf
May 5, 2011

as the undersheriff, i handle all underworld crime. you may not know this, but soul-on-soul crime is on the rise.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

oh man i need whatever he's having

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

703 posted:

Except it's all by itself at the Northern most parr of the strip , not much to shoot there but construction sites

TRUMP!

You can shoot heroin and nod off to the glittering name of your golden idol

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
woooo new high score America

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Montasque posted:

This is where the Right will take this.

no poo poo, more dead people, by war, police brutality, and mass shootings for the flag god is what they want

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

safely sodomized posted:

You can't just drive a boat there!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

euphronius posted:

was the shooter a leftist ?

nobody's saying that but 4chan

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

deathbysnusnu posted:

Maybe conceal carry would make sense. But poo poo, I could just walk behind the guy, grab his gun and shoot him in the back of the head. It's just sitting there. Anyone who's alert enough at all times to pre-empt or react to that is liable to open fire on a billion non threatening sounds.
Just grab a holstered gun and easily shoot them with it lol

Fairly certain that completely brokebrained british guy who wanted to shoot trump with a policeman's gun at a rally after his American girlfriend left him to live in a dumpster thought that was a viable plan too.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Joementum posted:

the best part of these events is people using technical details to argue about their dumb hobby online, imo

Joe, can I call you Joe? So look, Joe, guns aren't these mysterious murder machines you liberals keep wanting to ban, have you considered that guns are actually chemical to mechanical energy transformers? You idiot. - Tfr poster in dnd prolly

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yeah let's see how much cum you poo poo with your rear end frozen shut like the bombs from mgs2

Serf
May 5, 2011

very few know this bur tartarus is surrounded by rivers. very big rivers. waters of lethe. big forget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

deadgoon posted:

nobody's saying that but 4chan

I'll say it

the shooter was a south paw

• Locked thread