Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the best part of the plate is the random globs of mayo with almonds dropped on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

C-Euro posted:

lol that the top four deadliest shootings in US history have all happened in the last decade. Just don't leave the house ever

economic anxiety

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

I wonder how this guy feels about abortion, and also regulating abortion.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Epic High Five posted:

I wonder what the largest orb in the universe is that isn't the universe itself

maybe theres some supercluster larger but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KBC_Void is probably up there

quote:

This void is roughly spherical, approximately 2 billion light years (600 megaparsecs) in diameter, with the Milky Way within a few hundred million light years of its centre.[2] The KBC void is the largest supervoid known to science.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Remember after the Mayweather Macgregor fight where NFL player Michael Bennett was straight up about to be summarily executed by the LVMPD for no reason? and the only thing that stopped them was all the cameras. Why aren't NFL players supporting the LVMPD?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

*Gets done shooting 100 people*

gently caress! My barrels degraded!

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

TMMadman posted:

Does this come served on a plate or do they just arrange it on the table like that?

/r/wewantplates

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

kopasetic posted:

There are multiple ways to legally and illegally turn an AR-15 practically full auto. You can buy a hand crank that affixes to the trigger--which is kind of what the gunfire in the videos sounds like since it doesn't seem to maintain the same cadence. You can also buy or machine a "drop in sear" that turns a semi-auto into full auto with basically zero effort. Just a couple of small pieces of metal. Super illegal though. Then there is the bump fire stock which you all know of by now. The drop in sear is probably the scariest because they make an AR-15 function identically to an M16. The other options kind of gimp you in one way or another. Not that it really matters if you're just emptying rounds into a crowd.

So it's pretty stupid to argue about how full auto weapons are already illegal when literally anyone with a brain and the inclination can create a full auto weapon with very little effort from an otherwise legal weapon.

I don't know a full auto weapon is any more deadly here. Don't modern versions of the M4 only have 3 round bursts and have stopped having full auto?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

lol if you think armed civilians would stand any chance against the us military

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

kopasetic posted:

There are multiple ways to legally and illegally turn an AR-15 practically full auto. You can buy a hand crank that affixes to the trigger--which is kind of what the gunfire in the videos sounds like since it doesn't seem to maintain the same cadence. You can also buy or machine a "drop in sear" that turns a semi-auto into full auto with basically zero effort. Just a couple of small pieces of metal. Super illegal though. Then there is the bump fire stock which you all know of by now. The drop in sear is probably the scariest because they make an AR-15 function identically to an M16. The other options kind of gimp you in one way or another. Not that it really matters if you're just emptying rounds into a crowd.

So it's pretty stupid to argue about how full auto weapons are already illegal when literally anyone with a brain and the inclination can create a full auto weapon with very little effort from an otherwise legal weapon.

sounds like a good argument to make them illegal op

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

served on the floor tile it landed on, apparently

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

presentation is just as important as preparation

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

I dunno what that worm thing is but :yum:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

shiksa posted:

i know this is a tense time but did you guys hear that the new kevin james sitcom murdered the wife and replaced her with leah remini

like whats goin on there lol i didn't know a tv show could do cover songs

erinn hayes was never gonna fit in on cbs, the average viewer age is 178. Kat Dennings gets a pass because boobs are ageless.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"waiter, please give me some well done steak with random burnt vegetables served on bathroom tile" ~ TRUMP!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I;m thinking about thos shooting victims

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Donald's Special Disheveled Steak Platter comes arranged haphazardly with random bullshit on a piece of tile. Served with a dismissive snort. $49.99

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Our bowl of random poo poo off half eaten plates is mouthwatering

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

mister magpie posted:

lol if you think armed civilians would stand any chance against the us military

yeah insurgencies have never succeeded against the us military

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ex post facho posted:

what is it even being served on, a 9x9 square of razor sharp obsidian

Looks like a piece of paper or cloth.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Vladimir Putin posted:

I don't know a full auto weapon is any more deadly here. Don't modern versions of the M4 only have 3 round bursts and have stopped having full auto?

when you're firing into a gigantic crowd of 20k people packed into a small area I think rate of fire is more important than accuracy

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
are we sure this isnt one of guy fieri's doing's

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

what the gently caress is this bullshit

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

Vladimir Putin posted:

They have auto and burst. Still doesn't make a difference though... anyone who's shot an AR will know that you can mag dump at pretty much the same speed just by pulling the trigger quickly.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
someone dumped last nights garbage on a tile and microwaved it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

old.flv posted:

mods?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

old.flv posted:

Valor

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
yeah gently caress it lock and load

[quote="“safely sodomized”" post="“476982967”"]
yeah insurgencies have never succeeded against the us military
[/quote]

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

every time someone dies as the result of gun violence i stand and salute the flag proud to be an American!!!

ive been standing for years for the love of god please i need to sit down

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Pretend I put Skull 💀 Gifs av on the milk drinker

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

having lived in the united states for some time, i predict that the solutions to the mass shootings issue will comprise the following policy elements:

- lower taxes
- more xenophobia
- warfare, somewhere (else)
- reductions in healthcare
- deregulation

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum posted:

"waiter, please give me some well done steak with random burnt vegetables served on bathroom tile" ~ TRUMP!

to drink? oh yes. hmm, give me a martini, but make it like this for some reason that only the chthonic inhabitants of the cyclopian tombs with their non-euclidian geometry can understand

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

old.flv posted:

yeah... we gotta photoshp the blue man group and the siegfried and roy lion in there.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Duscat posted:

served on the floor tile it landed on, apparently

100% guaranteed those were left over from construction or remodeling of the hotel

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

mister magpie posted:

yeah gently caress it lock and load

goood argument, high five all

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Al! posted:

sounds like a good argument to make them illegal op

Yeah I'm with you there. The problem is that the National Firearms Act which regulates machine guns in the US uses the standard of "one trigger pull, one round fires" to dictate what is and isn't illegal. Both bump fire stocks and the crank don't violate this rule so they stay legal. I'm all for changing this rule to fit anything that functionally enables full auto without altering any of the internals. Though I do own guns, I would gladly give them up if any meaningful gun control was implemented.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

SKULL.GIF posted:

Sandy Hook was 2012 before social media really exploded everywhere and everyone had access to it. People are much more directly confronted with Vegas compared to back then and are much more connected to someone who would point out how loving ridiculous our gun laws are

of course the chuds will double down but they're not the majority, not close to it

I dunno, I'm not making any predictions, but the response to this feels different already and it's not even 24 hours, maybe I'm just connected to too many leftists nowadays

You're dreeeeaming. America's gun thirst is nearly unstoppable. I don't believe meaningful gun control would ever happen. Its ingrained in our broke psyches that guns make you a manly awesome man.

Hell, once I was at the movies and looked around and saw that literally every movie poster had someone holding a gun. I bet you can go to your local theater and see something similar.

Zardoz wasn't exaggerating. Gun worship is our collective death cult.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

ex post facho posted:

are we sure this isnt one of guy fieri's doing's

served with a side of donkey sauce and bud light you have to wring out of a hawaiian shirt

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MariusLecter posted:

Pretend I put Skull 💀 Gifs av on the milk drinker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Joementum posted:

to drink? oh yes. hmm, give me a martini, but make it like this for some reason that only the chthonic inhabitants of the cyclopian tombs with their non-euclidian geometry can understand

at least the glass has a stem

• Locked thread