Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THS
Sep 15, 2017

a millionaire killing a bunch of working class white people at a country music concert great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Wtf stem gaming

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

gunman mowing down hundreds = price of freedom
protesters blocking streets = arrest them all, also it should be legal to run over them with a car

Princess Died
Jun 29, 2017

:barf:
:barf:
:suicide:

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
this shooting would have never happened if football players were forced to stand for the anthem

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/thedesirina/status/914911683742699521

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
People loved to hear that from Macron and I'm sure they'll love it from O Reilly too.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Duscat posted:

protesters blocking streets = arrest them all, also it should be legal to run over them with a car

turns out he's talking about the freedom of hunting the working class for sport

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

those 58 people died to protect your freedom to sexually harass vulnerable young women

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
I like how gun stocks are going up even with Trump as president and a Republican congress.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

white sauce posted:

He was a millionaire hahahaha

would own if he met trump at some golf thing

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

If the gunman had some shade of brown skin, it would be terrorism.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

those 58 people died to protect your freedom to sexually harass vulnerable young women

o7

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
if he was radical muslimist the country would clutch pearls so tightly it would collectively collapse america and form a black hole

ohhh he was a millionaire, it was his right as a job creator to do what he pleases. perhaps the death tax can be repealed so his money can go toward creating more jobs. jobs

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/914949928446824451

THE RICH ARE LITERALLY HUNTING US DOWN. NO WAR BUT CLASS WAR

Big deal. My President is a billionaire real estate investor that will murder millions of people.

Ameteur

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Tesla Misses Model 3 Production Goals
Electric-car maker built 260 Model 3s in latest period, missing out on goal of building 1,500

quote:

Tesla Inc. TSLA 0.13% badly missed its goal of building 1,500 Model 3 car in the third quarter, the first sign that the production ramp-up for the new sedan isn’t going as smoothly as planned.

The Silicon Valley electric-car maker built 260 of the Model 3s between July and September, the company said Monday in a statement. In August, the auto maker predicted it would build more than 1,500 Model 3s before cranking up production to 5,000 a week by the end of the fourth quarter.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/914953557614268416

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
but let me get to the Strip

let's load another clip

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

What kind of lovely millionaire doesn't rent out an entire floor of rooms for a whole week to allow yourself time to set up hidden passages and booby traps

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

How much can we bet on Mandalay Bay and the other places getting a bit of government aid to repair damages while the injured will have to rely on their insurance or own money?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
The tech bubble popping is gonna be massive

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

on friday elon musk will announce teleportation within 5 years

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

f o r e v e r

gregday
May 23, 2003

every reporter in NV is frantically searching for a photo of paddock next to sheldon adelson and trump

Princess Died
Jun 29, 2017

:black101:
:votegop:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Al! posted:

bad news im the belagio shooter, a big country music fan, and tom petty

twitter mentions. movies with mikey is doing a pixel art thing

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

That DICK! posted:

What kind of lovely millionaire doesn't rent out an entire floor of rooms for a whole week to allow yourself time to set up hidden passages and booby traps

Whoa buddy his target were the throngs of innocent people down below, not the brave boys in blue that would clear his hotel room

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

turns out he's talking about the freedom of hunting the working class for sport

i suppose it is as the founding fathers intended

Princess Died
Jun 29, 2017

rawrr posted:

I like how gun stocks are going up even with Trump as president and a Republican congress.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

white sauce posted:

The forums look like poo poo!!

Wtf is going on!

political threads are always a giant cluster gently caress after a super mass shooting/terror attack.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

So he is just that Onion headline played straight

pretty much. they dont give a gently caress anymore and trump won, they can be open about how they feel. they view these incidents(then non wahabi/terrorist ones at least) as weird blood sacrafice type thing. so they can reflect on their freedoms or some bullshit.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ok thank you please let me know the exact second the brain dead guy who was taken off of life support actually expires, my celebrity death pool bets are very specific

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/914955029039247361

get hosed elon

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

lol it's gonna turn out that he had some terminal illness and wanted to take the rest of the world with him

and rwm will frame this as sympathetic because he was just so sad

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

nah guys i can totally get hundreds of people to mars and build a city by 2024, fukkkkkkkennnnnnn lolllllll

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

M_Gargantua posted:

twitter mentions. movies with mikey is doing a pixel art thing

thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

political threads are always a giant cluster gently caress after a super mass shooting/terror attack.

Nah, lowtax increased the font size from 14 to 15 completely broke the site lmao. It's unusable on mobile now

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Got people on FB saying he's passed but maybe not yet?

gently caress I hope he can hang in there.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/914955672911011840

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Duscat posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

y'know, where i'm from, the real america, we're all about git'r'done....but for y'all liberals, it's all about that twitter gun

• Locked thread