Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

never go blackpill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

there is no target audience for this

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Office Pig posted:

i hate the spooky time and i'm sick of hearing about it every time it happens gently caress your pumpkins gently caress your pumpkins fuuuuuuck your pumpkins ohhhhh gawd

im gonna go trick-or-treating this year and cant wait 2 hit the maga houses and do a little ding-dong-ditch and then if nobodies home maybe see if there car is unlocked

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

So when I got to work this morning I overheard some coworkers talking about the shooting and heard a snippet of "...yeah he like joined isis like a month ago" amd heard it repeated throughout the morning. It wasnt till lunch that I saw the tweet from Alex Jones and realized my coworkers are (still) loving idiots.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Spoeank posted:

if only we were more like bastion of peace and serenity, israel

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/915030741418885120

1. Everyone in Israel is military trained and heavily vetted to carry more so than the US
2. No it wouldn't have helped
3. gently caress you

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

future distant aliens receiving earth broadcasts see this just before all transmissions cease

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

trump only tweeted once in a period of 24 hours :psyduck:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TheDon01 posted:

So when I got to work this morning I overheard some coworkers talking about the shooting and heard a snippet of "...yeah he like joined isis like a month ago" amd heard it repeated throughout the morning. It wasnt till lunch that I saw the tweet from Alex Jones and realized my coworkers are (still) loving idiots.

you should tell them about bitcoins

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Duscat posted:

incels believe that only the most attractive 20% of each gender ever has sex, and when they do, it's with 80% of the opposite gender

Apparently I'm an 8. I did not know that.

Ed Balls is a 10, of course.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Who's ready for some whiplash back to Puerto Rico tomorrow

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

OhFunny posted:

Kinda sucks to have been born at the cusp of the USA's victory over the USSR and be a child as America reached the zenith of its power. Now I got to watch it decline and decay from within for what might be the rest of my life.

same. I started college two weeks after 9/11.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Augus posted:

Just wait. Like personal energy there is a finite amount/storage for tweets.

Its gonna build up and burst forth in a fount of the most insane twitter posts.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

legends say if you light a pumpkin spice candle in ur bathroom on halloween eve and scream TRIMP!TUMJP!!TRUMPP!!! into the mirror 1000x times the pisspig himself will appear and beg for your piss

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Augus posted:

Don't worry, every time this happens he goes crazy sometime in the next few days because people were telling him he can't do stuff like call Dean Heller a pussy during his state's crisis.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

still waiting for trump to brag that no one died at his hotel

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Office Pig posted:

i hate the spooky time and i'm sick of hearing about it every time it happens gently caress your pumpkins gently caress your pumpkins fuuuuuuck your pumpkins ohhhhh gawd

Someone in my neighborhood had a full yard of tacky Halloween crap 2 weeks ago...literally still during Summer.
I Expect to see Santa there midnight November 1st.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Sad Puerto Rico wants attention while innocents are murdered in Vegas! Very pathetic!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Bunch of people shooting back at a 32nd floor room in a massive hotel what could POSSIBLY go wrong

the price of freedom i insist as glass shards rain on me from above

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zen death robot posted:

Bunch of people shooting back at a 32nd floor room in a massive hotel what could POSSIBLY go wrong

nothing because the people firing back are on the side of good, any crossfire is just an unfortunate side effect

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

honestly don't know if I am :smith:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
[quote="“GobiasIndustries”" post="“477004911”"]
Don’t worry, every time this happens he goes crazy sometime in the next few days because people were telling him he can’t do stuff like call Dean Heller a pussy during his state’s crisis.
[/quote]

ya it owns

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

fits my needs posted:

you should tell them about bitcoins

I work at a hardware store and half these guys can barely run a cash register....so yeah theyd be perfect for buttcoins

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
a venti trump latte please

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
like my second thought after hearing about shooting was how trump is gonna so irritated not being able to tweet lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

OhFunny posted:

Kinda sucks to have been born at the cusp of the USA's victory over the USSR and be a child as America reached the zenith of its power. Now I got to watch it decline and decay from within for what might be the rest of my life.

Super

Mario

Brothers

:hai:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:yooge: "Democrats begging to enact gun control law. Master Negotiator (me) said, "Repeal Obamacare first!" I said NO!"

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Epic High Five posted:

back when I used to work at the pharmacy I made a lot of friends of old people on fixed incomes when I told them that they could substitute dirt cheap tums for their expensive rear end calcium supplements because it's the same loving poo poo

the bioavailability difference between the various types of calcium is all marketing

fav part about working at a pharmacy was the whack rear end homeopathic stuff people walked up and asked if "they really work like they say they do" and trying to diplomatically say "of course not dumbshit but you want validation anyway."

also fun poo poo about using calcium carbonate is it actually activates the acid pumps in the stomach to produce MORE acid which gotta be the best fuckin make money after the sale grift of all time.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
My prediction: some low energy tweets tomorrow morning letting everyone know he's hopping on a plane or boat or whatever, a bunch of staff tweets of his photo ops, some appreciate the congrats poo poo after. Then the same thing Wednesday in Vegas, some gross comments, and then by Thursday he'll be back to bitching about things.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Office Pig posted:

i like 2 have a little fun in these bad times :)

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

What if the guy was specifically driven to doing the terrorism by that Dana rear end in a top hat talking poo poo for the NRA

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:yooge: Shame about Mandalay Bay Building Being Badly Damaged! Trump Hotel Vegas Windows Are Yooger, Shatterproof! Would Not Have Killed People If He Paid For One Of My Rooms! I Would Have Also Kicked Him Out First!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

so what you're saying is you can't provide scientific evidence on correlation between personality and vaginal lubrication... :thunk:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

FAUXTON posted:

What if the guy was specifically driven to doing the terrorism by that Dana rear end in a top hat talking poo poo for the NRA

false flag!

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

I need to get off this website and off social media in general and off the news. Watching coverage of Vegas at the gym and I thought "poo poo, about 500 people hit their lifetime caps under any GOP health plan."

it's me, I'm history's greatest monster. somebody please hit me with a sixer with an inspirational message.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5ecvBaqHBk

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

honestly the only way I can rationalize it at this point is that conservatives really are actively trying to make sure there are as many terrorists attacks on US soil as possible and each one claims as many lives as possible. That's the only possible explanation for this absurd behavior

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTtI6_J-xZo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

navyjack posted:

I need to get off this website and off social media in general and off the news. Watching coverage of Vegas at the gym and I thought "poo poo, about 500 people hit their lifetime caps under any GOP health plan."

it's me, I'm history's greatest monster. somebody please hit me with a sixer with an inspirational message.

a million is just a statistic

• Locked thread