Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I wish the shooter had used a drone instead so we, as Americans, could be more comfortable with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

lotsa lols here, fellas. get em while you can

"A 60 year old...with several hundred rounds of ammo" wow it's not like you guys dream about retiring to your cabins with your gun hoards and tins of ammo just like that.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

"A 60 year old...with several hundred rounds of ammo" wow it's not like you guys dream about retiring to your cabins with your gun hoards and tins of ammo just like that.

they dream about shooting people with them more

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Oh yeah. Hook this poo poo to my veins.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

lotsa lols here, fellas. get em while you can

:gizz:
Change my name to "born idenity super solider concept" tia

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

NecroMonster posted:

they dream about shooting people with them more

No I meant that as in "they the people posting" in that screen shot, but yea sadly I guess wherever.

I suppose the point was "wow a whole culture about nerding it up about loving guns and stock piling ammo, who could have guessed that an older dick bag with the disposable income to do it actually did it and bad things happened as a result".

Sort of like "Guys wouldn't it be great if one day we can all buy jet boats and just go nuts with our sweet jet boats and go so fast?!" and then one day a guy retires and buys his own jet boat and then smacks it into a pier at a city summer fest or something. Like, you espouse the culture and you're going to get this behavior, except, instead of a dumb hobby like a boat, you're boner'ing up about tools meant specifically to kill people and then acting shocked that people aren't responsible with them.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Because I'm a glutton for punishment, here's some posts from World Net Daily about the shooting in no particular order:

•If we really want to stop some of these shootings, the govt must have a policy of taking the body, or what's left, and treating it with a seriously crude, vile, and destructive method of cremating the remains. Perhaps with a pound of bacon and a pound of horse manure.
Now the city pays for a burial and its a nice ending.
It has to be so bad that even the mentally lame do not want that to happen to their body. Of course, it will make some people squeamish, but do you really, seriously want to stop the barbarism or not?
Would the Vegas shooter have had second thoughts if he knew his body would be thrown out the 32nd floor window onto the pavement and run over by a few large redneck trucks? Would he want his remains to be thrown into an outhouse hole?
No, he knew his family would get his body and bury it somewhere in a humane manner and maybe under a shade tree.
----------------------------------
•Big Pharma and the psychiatric community has a lot to answer for in this country.
-Our so-called gov't too.....and they will TOO!
---------------------------------
•;Abu Abdul Bar al-Amrik'...
imagine that sounds better to the dems than he was a Liberal who voted for Hillary?
•Hey ISIS! Up your ASSIS!!
•Something is very fishy. I've been listening to CNN, for the last 10 minutes, & nothing about gun control. That is usually their first reaction. Very odd! And are any politicians speaking out?
edit: I just missed Tucker Carlson talking with someone about the gun control debate.
•In the picture, is that the number 13 tattooed on Paddock's neck?
-Looks like it, doesn't it?
--sure does look like a 13
---Yep, perhaps something to do with the gang, MS-13?
•I don’t think the fbi should be investigating this. I don’t trust them after letting Clinton go free.
-hey are compromised for sure and their credibility in the minds of the American public, both left and right, is gone

thanks comey
•Pharaoh Barry has certainly has followed the example of his master, the devil, alias Allah, the false god of Islam. It doesn't seem that either one of them will quit until they are imprisoned in Gei-Hinnom, the lake of fire that the Master Yahusha (Lord Jesus) made for the devil and his fellow demons (Matthew 25:41). That's truly sad, for the Master has no pleasure in the death of the wicked and proved it by paying our debt for sin with His sinless blood and rising again to assure us of everlasting life, but He will not force anyone to accept the free gift of life.

Blessed are those who do accept it from Him, amein.
:stare:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Big Beef City posted:

My undestanding is you'd get that from a few months of free coupons in cereal boxes in the US is that incorrect

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

super macho dude posted:

Because I'm a glutton for punishment, here's some posts from World Net Daily about the shooting in no particular order:

•If we really want to stop some of these shootings, the govt must have a policy of taking the body, or what's left, and treating it with a seriously crude, vile, and destructive method of cremating the remains. Perhaps with a pound of bacon and a pound of horse manure.
It has to be so bad that even the mentally lame do not want that to happen to their body. Of course, it will make some people squeamish, but do you really, seriously want to stop the barbarism or not?
Would the Vegas shooter have had second thoughts if he knew his body would be thrown out the 32nd floor window onto the pavement and run over by a few large redneck trucks? Would he want his remains to be thrown into an outhouse hole?
No, he knew his family would get his body and bury it somewhere in a humane manner and maybe under a shade tree.
•Big Pharma and the psychiatric community has a lot to answer for in this country.
imagine that sounds better to the dems than he was a Liberal who voted for Hillary?
•Something is very fishy. I've been listening to CNN, for the last 10 minutes, & nothing about gun control. That is usually their first reaction. Very odd! And are any politicians speaking out?
edit: I just missed Tucker Carlson talking with someone about the gun control debate.
•I don’t think the fbi should be investigating this. I don’t trust them after letting Clinton go free.
-hey are compromised for sure and their credibility in the minds of the American public, both left and right, is gone

thanks comey
•Pharaoh Barry has certainly has followed the example of his master, the devil, alias Allah, the false god of Islam. It doesn't seem that either one of them will quit until they are imprisoned in Gei-Hinnom, the lake of fire that the Master Yahusha (Lord Jesus) made for the devil and his fellow demons (Matthew 25:41). That's truly sad, for the Master has no pleasure in the death of the wicked and proved it by paying our debt for sin with His sinless blood and rising again to assure us of everlasting life, but He will not force anyone to accept the free gift of life.

lol

pharoah barry

i like it

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

It just doesn't add up!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

im pharoah barry ama

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

if your a republican and you say anything about how this country needs to do more about mental health you should buy a legal gun and get a draft of the new healthcare bill your senator wants to support and you should shoot it with the gun, and preferably make a 15 second long facebook video of it and you should stand in front of the flag in the video

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i wanna be mummified and buried with a pharaoh

NecroMonster fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Oct 3, 2017

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Stealth Tiger posted:

if your a republican and you say anything about how this country needs to do more about mental health you should buy a legal gun and get a draft of the new healthcare bill your senator wants to support and you should shoot it with the gun, and preferably make a 15 second long facebook video of it and you should stand in front of the flag in the video

burn it like an nfl jacket

the bill not the gun. guns never hurt nobody

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
“Hey now, there were good guys on both sides of the crosshairs.”

-potus, probably tomorrow @5:50am est, tweeting from the shitter

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

lol

pharoah barry

i like it

Sometimes as a white person I feel like I should write Obama a letter, apologizing for.....I dunno, like the entirety of the white race.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you know, as a rich old white gently caress there is a non-zero chance that paddock had a picture taken with trump at some point. if such a thing even existed it wouldn't mean anything in particular, but the reactions would be hilarious.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
so how long til the american orgy of gun violence and alt-reality finally erupts into civil (race) war? probably not v lol for those involved but i've been 8 months on pure uncut trump at this point and i need some weapons-grade mother of all hmbols to even feel it any more

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/LONG_DRIVE/status/914858888536698880

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Ayn Randi posted:

so how long til the american orgy of gun violence and alt-reality finally erupts into civil (race) war? probably not v lol for those involved but i've been 8 months on pure uncut trump at this point and i need some weapons-grade mother of all hmbols to even feel it any more

people have been calling the death of america for a year and a half now

lol

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Waffle House posted:

people have been calling the death of america for a year and a half now

lol

I think that's been going on a little bit longer than a year and a half

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Press release from Donald Trump

[unintelligible]

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

cowofwar posted:

Press release from Donald Trump

[unintelligible]

Sign Language Interpreters around the world

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
Guys, what about PR. Trump solved that one yet?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Indy posted:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Indy posted:

he dedicated a golf trophy to them. what else could those whiners possibly need?

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

tangy yet delightful posted:

Why won't imgur let me see the full size image on mobile?

If you're using the app you have to first click the image before you can zoom in.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Crooked KILLARY thinks she can fool us. This guy was obviously a deep state agent, how else would he have gotten the guns and ammo he used. I mean it's not like you can just walk into any sporting goods store in America and buy all of it.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

jyrque posted:

If you're using the app you have to first click the image before you can zoom in.

If you're on mobile without the app clicking on a imgur link brings you to their mobile html page, instead of directly to the image file.
It's bullshit and I hate it.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/broderick/status/914913958368284672

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
using the term crisis actor puts up a huge flashing siren above your head for the rest of your life, signifying that you are loving retarded. scott adams already had one of those, though.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

unpacked robinhood posted:

If you're on mobile without the app clicking on a imgur link brings you to their mobile html page, instead of directly to the image file.
It's bullshit and I hate it.

Phones are dumb, get a laptop.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

using the term crisis actor puts up a huge flashing siren above your head for the rest of your life, signifying that you are loving retarded. scott adams already had one of those, though.

Virtue signaling for shitheads

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
I wonder what normal life is like when you're retarded. Like do you just read and say stupid poo poo or do you put the condiments on the outside of your buns as well?

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

But he's not a terrorist

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

cowofwar posted:

I wonder what normal life is like when you're retarded. Like do you just read and say stupid poo poo or do you put the condiments on the outside of your buns as well?

i am not 'retarded' because i display 'wrongthink' to your MSM controlled narrative in which antifa is a conjugation instead of a noun that means COMMIE

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

FuhrerHat posted:

i am not 'retarded' because i display 'wrongthink' to your MSM controlled narrative in which antifa is a conjugation instead of a noun that means COMMIE
nice crisis acting

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*in russian accent* DONT touch my uncle

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

It hasn't even been a year. Trump isn't even 1/4th through his presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

super macho dude posted:

thanks comey

I'm Master Yahusha, warrior-priest of Yahweh, Water-Dancer and Keeper of the Flame of Gei-Hinnom.