Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

wasnt rainbow 6 about some dudes holed up in a vegas strip hotel shooting the crowd?

Two of the video games were. I have no idea about the books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how often do you suppose trump thinks about what he is doing

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

FAUXTON posted:

Crazy thing is that the japs loving loved jews even when the imperials were shacked up with hitler in WWII.

thats only because they thought the protocols of the elders of zion were true and wanted the masterminds of the global economy on their side

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

oh, nice grip, but really, using a OXO Good Grips Any-Angle Broom? pfft amateur

you should using the O-Cedar Dual-Action Angler Broom with the taclight for maximum sweepage of the area, dumbass. How are you supposed to retwine the straws if the ammo clip is in the way :smuggo:

i'd use a snow shovel but those are banned under the salt weapons ban

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

oh, nice grip, but really, using a OXO Good Grips Any-Angle Broom? pfft amateur

you should using the O-Cedar Dual-Action Angler Broom with the taclight for maximum sweepage of the area, dumbass. How are you supposed to retwine the straws if the ammo clip is in the way :smuggo:

i hate the wizard gun store

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Raskolnikov38 posted:

thats only because they thought the protocols of the elders of zion were true and wanted the masterminds of the global economy on their side

That's the best part of it all. They read that poo poo and were like "holy gently caress we need to meet"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Addamere posted:

constantly, except he's thinking about how flawless a job he's doing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/915215987921711105

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ymgve posted:

didnt he rent multiple rooms tho

he could have rented two of those rooms with connecting doors and just shuffled the guns between rooms so housekeeping wouldn't become suspicious

also I don't think vegas hotels really care about housekeeping being locked out until it goes beyond a week

i hate the waste that goes into hotel stays—i dont need a fresh towel every fuckin day, i dont need to waste someones time and labor to tidy up after me on a daily basis. i almost always throw the do not disturb cards on the door for days at a time, and just ask the housekeeping staff for toilet paper or w/e if i need it

ive never had a hotel gaf to me about it

so maybe dude just hung the do not disturb cards and housekeeping did their fuckin thing, like normal

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
only trump could go to puerto rico

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

FizFashizzle posted:

im going to be really disappointed if he and flynn are the only people that go down in this.

Mueller can't wait to go back to his old life of giving paid Wallstreet speeches and talking with Comey about how to best deal with those BLM terrorists

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

redneck nazgul posted:

i'd use a snow shovel but those are banned under the salt weapons ban

really wish congress would relax their laws on bigger dust pans so i can really up the sweepage of detritus into receptacle

they think it'd trigger a mass sneezing

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

This guy is still walking away with tens of millions of dollars

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Addamere posted:

Rounding upwards about 0% of the time.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

punchymcpunch posted:

wasnt rainbow 6 about some dudes holed up in a vegas strip hotel shooting the crowd?
Rainbow six: spree shooting on the vegas strip

That other book he wrote: plane crashes into the white house.

My god. Was he the true originator of these horrid schemes to destroy America?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
oh boy Paul Ryan & Steve Scalise are getting ready to make a statement about the shooting I'm sure this'll be...some good word salad or something :shrug:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

really wish congress would relax their laws on bigger dust pans so i can really up the sweepage of detritus into receptacle

unfortunately the RINOS in congress are too afraid and in the pocket of floor street

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

white sauce posted:

Mueller can't wait to go back to his old life of giving paid Wallstreet speeches and talking with Comey about how to best deal with those BLM terrorists

Earlier this year I thought you were saying he just wanted to cash in on that sweet, sweet government paycheck

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

That... actually makes sense in a hosed up way

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

punchymcpunch posted:

Rainbow Six Vegas was a tactical FPS about stopping a Latina terrorist leader from nuking Las Vegas

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

can you believe i need a special goddamn license for a street sweeper?

why do they restrict MY RIGHT to maintain MY DRIVEWAY and MY SIDEWALK between MY YARD and MY MAILBOX

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

or just left the "do not disturb" card on because 90% of the draw of Vegas is their "we don't go into your rooms unless you literally murder someone" policy

ive never been to a hotel that didnt honor those cards religiously

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

gradenko_2000 posted:

Rainbow Six Vegas was a tactical FPS about stopping a Latina terrorist leader from nuking Las Vegas

are the Rainbow Six games as right wing as Clancy books? I only ever played the hard-as-gently caress first one from the late 90's.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

redneck nazgul posted:

can you believe i need a special goddamn license for a street sweeper?

why do they restrict MY RIGHT to maintain MY DRIVEWAY and MY SIDEWALK between MY YARD and MY MAILBOX

so true story when i lived in west virginia one day while traveling between cities i looked out the window and observed a lady sweeping her loose gravel driveway and to this day i am confused as h*ck about it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

oh boy Paul Ryan & Steve Scalise are getting ready to make a statement about the shooting I'm sure this'll be...some good word salad or something :shrug:

"we'd like to congratulate the shooter on his record number of poors killed"

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Photos a Boston channel has of some of the weapons in the shooter's room.

Large capacity magazines--apparently the one in the second photo is 100 rounds, which matches the ~90 shots per round of firing people estimated from the audio files-- and the "bump fire" modification that lets you fire a gun that is still technically a semi-automatic at near-automatic speeds. If there actually is a push for gun control after this, I imagine it'll be trying to go after high capacity magazines again and also rewriting the classifications around things like "bump fire" so they're considered to fall under the NFA.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

ive never been to a hotel that didnt honor those cards religiously

Its a 100% ironclad valid excuse to reduce the amount of work one would do as a housekeeper. Why the gently caress would anyone in any job pass up that kind of freebie

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kneel 'em all

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

What's the best "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" slaughter meme so far?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
With all the various training centers we have that build mock middle eastern towns for are troops to train in, I think it about time we start recreating counter strike maps. Issue ever civilian a glock and a knife and make them go through a de_dust recreation pitted against prisoners held at gitmo.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

MY HOME IS MY GODDAMN CASTLE AND I HAVE THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO STAND MY STAINLESS GROUND ANYWEHRE ON MY PROPERTY AND DEFEND IT FROM ANY DIRT DUST OR SPECK

I AM A SWEEPDOG, AND I STAND GUARD AGAINST THE DUST BUNNIES

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

brugroffil posted:

are the Rainbow Six games as right wing as Clancy books? I only ever played the hard-as-gently caress first one from the late 90's.

The video games have basically nothing to do with Tom Clancy outside of still using his name for reasons everyone had forgotten.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

brugroffil posted:

Large capacity magazines--apparently the one in the second photo is 100 rounds, which matches the ~90 shots per round of firing people estimated from the audio files-- and the "bump fire" modification that lets you fire a gun that is still technically a semi-automatic at near-automatic speeds. If there actually is a push for gun control after this, I imagine it'll be trying to go after high capacity magazines again and also rewriting the classifications around things like "bump fire" so they're considered to fall under the NFA.

never understood the draw of banning high capacity magazines because anyone who wants to shoot 300 rounds at a group of people can probably be also be bothered to learn to quickly change magazines so even if they are limited to 15 rounds at a time they will get the job done because there is nothing stopping them

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

r6 siege, which is a ton of fun, is SWAT vs terrorists and the pigs are super decked out with armor and drones and grenades and all kinds of sci-fi poo poo

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Squizzle posted:

wasnt he mixing ammonia w bleach

because that makes chloramine which is so much worse

Is that stuff orange and foamy? Cause I once put bleach in a plastic container I didn't washout properly and I'm pretty sure had Clorox cling gel residue in it when I put bleach in there

Luckily I can exhale and hold my breath for a pretty long while as I got it outside

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Addamere posted:

so true story when i lived in west virginia one day while traveling between cities i looked out the window and observed a lady sweeping her loose gravel driveway and to this day i am confused as h*ck about it

if you sweep or rake the gravel regularly it keeps weeds from taking root. people have been doing this for literally hundreds of years.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:worship:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I did a thing posted:

With all the various training centers we have that build mock middle eastern towns for are troops to train in, I think it about time we start recreating counter strike maps. Issue ever civilian a glock and a knife and make them go through a de_dust recreation pitted against prisoners held at gitmo.

i'd say rainbow six: siege for cops but they already spawn peek and explode hostages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

jBrereton posted:

Rainbow six: spree shooting on the vegas strip

That other book he wrote: plane crashes into the white house.

My god. Was he the true originator of these horrid schemes to destroy America?

And let's not forget that "Sum of All Fears" was about Muslin terrorists sneaking a nuclear bomb into the US and blowing up the Superbowl which combined with other sabotage was supposed to start WW3 between Russia and the US.

• Locked thread