Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

brugroffil posted:

what if I told you that the military is all sorts of hosed up and also run by morons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

brugroffil posted:

what if I told you that the military is all sorts of hosed up and also run by morons

Kelly probably made the smartest choice of the trip when he kicked the media out of that "briefing", it seemed like Trump was just gonna keep making people stand up and praise him.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

triple sulk posted:

is it possible to not necessarily want to die but to hate life and no longer want to live??

welcome....tot he resistance!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

white sauce posted:

Got a good paying job so my life is goooood

drat, this trump fellow is so unsightly

Feels good to be white :smugdon:

im gonna default on my credit cards

whats the worst that could happen

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

YOU A loving HAT posted:

is that...oh thaaat's what that is. I thought that was some sort of mysterious illuminati X symbol, didn't look too close.

I thought it was supposed to be X chromosomes or something at first

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Remember that time Trump burned an Israeli spy in an effort to show off to a Russian spy in the Oval Office?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I think that's just normal depression

that reminds me that i need to take my antidepressant meds

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
meanwhile, in the uk

https://twitter.com/MirrorPolitics/status/915258601652080641

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

potemkin village~

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/johnjcook/status/915225883899768832

ahahahahaahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahaahaaahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

deadgoon posted:

im gonna default on my credit cards

whats the worst that could happen

You get a HellFire missile in your skull from an Equifax Reaper UAV

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mormonpartyboat posted:

ahahahahaahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahaahaaahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:prepop:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

white sauce posted:

Doesn't matter

It was 16 dead. It'll be 16 dead.

TRUMP

yup, this is now official chudlore

thanks to trump's leadership only 16 died in puerto rico, while obama killed thousands during katrina

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NoahBookbinder/status/915255504624132096

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Bear Grylls loves to drink pisssss

it's a unifying theme for conservatives across the globe.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

triple sulk posted:

is it possible to not necessarily want to die but to hate life and no longer want to live??

no embrace death it is all we have

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

we're entering a reality where everyone can come to the white house and gently caress up something minor about it under the guise of loving trump.

im devising a scheme to paint the oval office walls poo poo brown under the guise of wanting to please the good smart brave president

i'm gonna do this to his portrait

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Good soup! posted:

im finding it very loving hard to not sound like a radicalized nut job because I see people say things like this and these days I just kind of nod my head like "yep"

Putting all of Trumps base in shallow graves is honestly looking more and more like it would probably save billions of lives. It's a legit sane thing to wonder if TRUMP like leadership is something the world can survive. Imagine trump was immortal, how many years would the human race survive him running the country? When trump is out, it'll absolutely be Roy Moore next and so on. We're facing the reality that half of the nuclear armed country is a death cult.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

Wow snitches gonna get some stitches

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

quote:

Caller requested to report the illegal alien because the illegal alien will not let her see [her] granddaughter.
loving lol

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

thread got the morbs, got the woefuls

we do got them orbs

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

mormonpartyboat posted:

quote:

Together, the logs are a grim running diary of a country where people eagerly report their fellow residents to the authorities, or seek to bring the power of the immigration police to bear on family disputes.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump just now, talking to Puerto Ricans

"what did you think, did you think it was the end?"

he asked the guy like 4 separate ways whether he thought he was gonna die

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I think that I do not like this Donald Trump fellow.

I think I do not like him at all.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I'll have a coke

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

mormonpartyboat posted:

Read this earlier and it's even grosser than you'd think. People be snitchin on their neighbors, wives, and even their own kids for the most petty personal reasons you can think of.

One dude gave the time and place of the final divorce proceeding with his immigrant wife lol :icecold:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I mean poo poo we really are probably going to have another civil war at this rate

We are in the "kicking it down the road" stage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

and nothins gonna happen too

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

docbeard posted:

I think that I do not like this Donald Trump fellow.

I think I do not like him at all.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Good Citizen posted:

Read this earlier and it's even grosser than you'd think. People be snitchin on their neighbors, wives, and even their own kids for the most petty personal reasons you can think of.

One dude gave the time and place of the final divorce proceeding with his immigrant wife lol :icecold:

That's impressively vindictive. Really ranks up there on the "man's inhumanity to man" scale.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Al! posted:

and nothins gonna happen too

has anyone ever been held accountable for violating the Hatch Act

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

white people havin fun

global domination over everyone

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite peopleeeeeeeeeee
you're killing usssssssssss

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Good Citizen posted:

Seinfeld Today: George reports his girlfriend to ICE to avoid breaking up with her

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
i never hated anyone as much as i hate trump lol

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

thats TREASON

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
might as well TRUMP

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Phi230 posted:

I mean poo poo we really are probably going to have another civil war at this rate

We are in the "kicking it down the road" stage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

brugroffil posted:

has anyone ever been held accountable for violating the Hatch Act

no people, only leftists

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Nichael posted:

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite peopleeeeeeeeeee
you're killing usssssssssss

I'm just a six-figgie manager at some finance-biotech-health insurance corporation, what do you expect me to do :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tainen posted:

Remember that time Trump burned an Israeli spy in an effort to show off to a Russian spy in the Oval Office?

this was after bragging to the russian spymaster that he fired the fbi director because of his investigation into his russian ties, yes.

• Locked thread