Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

jBrereton posted:

I mean if the US is anything like Europe your cat food has to be 100% edible by people as well as cats.

yeah exactly, what are those lazy ingrates crying about!?!?!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

People who think that the Mattering isn't real are fools. One way of the other, things will always Matter.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

jBrereton posted:

I mean if the US is anything like Europe your cat food has to be 100% edible by people as well as cats.

well its edible I guess...

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

did radium increase the font size, wtf

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
My favourite bear grylls anecdote comes from a friend who is into BASE jumping and all that jazz and she said he once had a field spray painted white so it looked like he has parachuting into snow for a TV show, which I can 100% believe.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I forgot about this gif and how much I love it

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

yeah exactly, what are those lazy ingrates crying about!?!?!?!?
hey woah there steady on I'm saying they won't die although it is ofc completely horrible.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The moment Trump picked up a can of tinned chicken breast and held it aloft for the crowd to see was the moment he truly became President.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
i met bear grylls during production for one of his shows, he sucked

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
trump sucks

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

surprised grylls isn't part of trump admin, being a pissdrinker and all

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

so like, how did we actually vote against it? did nikki haley just raise her hand and be like, "nope, not america" or what? I don't know how this UN poo poo works

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Feranon posted:

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/915173779323502592

*almost dies*

"m-maybe... I was... wrong???"

lol...at least he admitted that it was crazy that he was blind to America's gun violence problem until he was personally affected.

also half of his fans are gonna ditch him now lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

POTUS holds up a tin of chicken like Rafiki holding up Simba at Pride Rock. Kneel before me you bottom feeders of the savanna.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

people getting gunned down in the street seems to be an acceptable price for liberty in the broader american context.

there is nothing you can do, because deep inside, there is a belief in americans that a sacrifice is necessary to accomplish anything. if 100,000 innocent Americans have to die each year to uphold the right of 300,000,000 to bear arms, that is acceptable apparently. hell, that could be 3,000,000 a year and i'm not sure we'd have reached the tipping point where people would say 'there might be something wrong with the right to bear arms'

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

so like, how did we actually vote against it? did nikki haley just raise her hand and be like, "nope, not america" or what? I don't know how this UN poo poo works
You press the "BZZZZT we are reprobates" button on the voting booth just like with the Israeli settler stuff.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

*trump in front of crowd of despondent puerto ricans* we are going to CLEAN that COAL and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

OMG WHERE IS THE TAPE?

https://twitter.com/TomNamako/status/915276394246082560

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/915275816270991361

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the US votes against anything that curtails any application of the death penalty, even if we're not currently putting people to death for it. Slippery slope towards humanity and all that.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

the modern caesar

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/915248547859066885

"it's not because I can't spend more than 12 hours in dc at a time, it's all u assholes faults for dying!"

Stop dying you cowards!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

wtf all this time i think babies eat milk only

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gyra_Solune posted:

people getting gunned down in the street seems to be an acceptable price for liberty in the broader american context.

there is nothing you can do, because deep inside, there is a belief in americans that a sacrifice is necessary to accomplish anything. if 100,000 innocent Americans have to die each year to uphold the right of 300,000,000 to bear arms, that is acceptable apparently. hell, that could be 3,000,000 a year and i'm not sure we'd have reached the tipping point where people would say 'there might be something wrong with the right to bear arms'

do you seriously sincerely and genuinely believe that 3 million deaths annually from firearms wouldn't change people's minds

please keep in mind that the current annual total death count is ~2.5 million

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

I loving love everything about this

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Vegas has its first pro sports team to rally around in the next few days:

https://twitter.com/GoldenKnights/status/915276990600450048

That's just pretty nice.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Brother Friendship posted:

the modern caesar

but will the senate handle him? :wink:

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Agronox posted:

did radium increase the font size, wtf

yeah this poo poo sucks

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Trump a shitfuck

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Gyra_Solune posted:

*impact font text of something about muslims losing freedoms over the crimes of a astronomical small percentage of them over the imag eof gene wilder. then i click the "don't save" button when closing gimp as i realize these people dont' see them as human anyway*

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Every time he's out in public he thinks it's the Prince Ali sequence from Aladdin

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

zegermans posted:

the US votes against anything that curtails any application of the death penalty, even if we're not currently putting people to death for it. Slippery slope towards humanity and all that.

my main question, which i guess wasn't clear, was whether this decision is literally down to nikki haley's judgement or if there was some group of american representatives who vote on our behalf

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
He is going to be so loving proud of himself after today and then he's gonna hear about everyone deriding and mocking his response and it's gonna drive him absolutely loving insane.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

my main question, which i guess wasn't clear, was whether this decision is literally down to nikki haley's judgement or if there was some group of american representatives who vote on our behalf

vOv

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

GobiasIndustries posted:

He is going to be so loving proud of himself after today and then he's gonna hear about everyone deriding and mocking his response and it's gonna drive him absolutely loving insane.

so nothing out of the ordinary

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

"drive him"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Kazak_Hstan posted:

shocked like the dude in your av but sarcastically

if you have any stories you should post the—swiy should post them

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Once Drumpf resigns America will be whole again :kiddo:

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

i hope it drives him insane before tomorrow so that when he's in vegas some poor mother can be like "my only son was killed, can you please do something about guns?" and his response is all "STOP POLITICIZING THIS, YOU DEM"

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

more like trimp.exe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Kazak_Hstan posted:

His knives are bad

• Locked thread