Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

didn't hedge funds force a shitload of debt on PR after they lobbied for laws to be passed there to ensure they could never escape the debt or prevent it in any way, then leverage that debt to privatize and run all utilities into the ground?

p much the same story with my student loans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
omg the full video of Trump in the church is amazing.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/915276105564721154

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

didn't hedge funds force a shitload of debt on [...] after they lobbied for laws to be passed there to ensure they could never escape the debt or prevent it in any way...
yes

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

quote:

Caller claimed to be a victim of an alien. Caller requested to report a neighbor named Trump.

quote:

Caller requested to report undocumented individual. Caller provided the subject's address of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington D.C. Caller did not provide additional information.

quote:

Caller requested to report a possible illegal immigrant who punched him in the face at a UC Berkley protest. Caller stated the illegal immigrant was yelling White Power and other comments in German. Caller stated the illegal alien was wearing a swastika on his bicep. Caller did not provide additional information.

quote:

Caller stated that he was abducted by aliens who probed his brain. Caller claims that he still has the bump on the back of his head. Caller provided the first name of Juan only.

quote:

Caller voice became low, there were then loud sounds of running water, operator was unable to hear the caller."

You're Tax Dollars At Work

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/kentremendous/status/915292242125897728

“[I]t’s an open society and it’s hard to prevent anything.”

Instead, the Republican senator offered advice to potential victims.

“I think people are going to have to take steps in their own lives to take precautions,” he opined. “To protect themselves. And in situations like that, you know, try to stay safe. As somebody said — get small.”

people elected this man

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/914798093882859520

national news: gunman was just a good ol boy never meanin no harm

he was an angel

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Technically true since didn't the power go out when Irma sideswiped PR?

yeah but it's Trump, he's just trying to say Puerto Rico loving sucked before the storms hit so it can't possibly be his fault

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

fits my needs posted:

Who could have predicted this? We can't do anything I guess

This "madman" who perpetrated this "senseless" act of "random" violence, this "lunatic" who is "pure evil", well, sometimes these things "just happen"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

deadgoon posted:

would, if cute

not at present, sadly

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

look puerto rico should have just given trump a lot of money to keep a resort open and he'd be there for them completely until his resort was up and running again

bing bongs o simple

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
America, I'm not saying you can dodge bullets. I'm saying that when I'm elected, you won't have to dodge bullets.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Trump Dockers Sack Cake

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/JDiamond1/status/915294016190660608

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

America, I'm not saying you can dodge bullets. I'm saying that when I'm elected, you won't have to dodge bullets.

if i didnt wanna dodge bullets i sure as hell wouldnt be living in america

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

YOU DON'T NEED THEM YOU HAVE PAPER TOWELS NOW

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

the glory of the piss tape shall light your path

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Trump

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"HELP IVE BEEN SHOT!!!!"

elected official: sounds like someone should have practiced personal responsibility and gotten out of the way of that bullet

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Internet Webguy posted:

“I think people are going to have to take steps in their own lives to take precautions,” he opined. “To protect themselves. And in situations like that, you know, try to stay safe. As somebody said — get small.”

people elected this man

Luv 2 live under total aryan domination

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol he was chucking out paper towel and holding up canned chicken in a church in one of the wealthier areas of PR apparently.
:smugdon:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

yeah but it's Trump, he's just trying to say Puerto Rico loving sucked before the storms hit so it can't possibly be his fault

*In a Republican voice*

Look, you have to give the President his due. He said something that was true and I think you need to acknowledge that fact.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

didn't hedge funds force a shitload of debt on PR after they lobbied for laws to be passed there to ensure they could never escape the debt or prevent it in any way, then leverage that debt to privatize and run all utilities into the ground?

Sounds like this guy needs to take a drive down Goldman Sachs Drive

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Internet Webguy posted:

unlike losers like steve scalise, who didn't take steps to protect himself and then, in a situation like that, didn't try to stay safe and get small

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
http://www.wcyb.com/news/tennessee/johnson-city/unruly-speeder-caught-with-pack-of-weapons-in-washington-county-tn/629597740

:patriot:

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

I AM DRESSED CASUALLY AND HELP TO PROVIDE MANUAL ASSISTANCE, says woman sporting one and a half inch acrylic nails

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/915295359282421760

nasty woman

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

dem lashes :allears:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Internet Webguy posted:

people elected this man

i agree nobody should go to country music concerts

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

unlike losers like steve scalise, who didn't take steps to protect himself and then, in a situation like that, didn't try to stay safe and get small

Yeah if we had a real media in this country these Congressfuckers would be getting questions about Scalise any time healthcare or guns came up

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Internet Webguy posted:

people elected this man

love having the presidential fitness test mile run be replaced by the 100m serpentine

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

he said that because his brain suddenly realized it was daytime and people didn't need flashlights anymore

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

I think you're mistaken. Steve Scalise is a hero because he made himself big in order to protect those around him who were making themselves small.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

this guy sets off every sovcit alarm there is

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Internet Webguy posted:

apparently small at 400 yards away wasn’t small enough

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

Moments like these make me miss the old Wallstreet Finance Bro Crew :911:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Id take Zuck over Cuban any day

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

love having the presidential fitness test mile run be replaced by the 100m serpentine

Well the live fire will really get the adrenaline pumping.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Wow, these double-quilted paper towels, have you seen these? The best, believe me. No one ever thought paper towels could be this absorbent, but then you people didn't see how quickly we cleaned up after Irma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

lmao fukken :owned:

• Locked thread