Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkQ5JWU8Ico

That old guy Felice is my great uncle. I don't think we've ever left a family gathering without at least one of us using the phrase "Felice is loving pazzo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Powershift posted:

So where is Stroll going? Replacing Hamilton at Mercedes?

With any luck, Lance will be watching Monaco from the Stroll family yacht drinking Miller High Life.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

CratSock posted:

With any luck, Lance will be watching Monaco from the Stroll family yacht drinking Miller High Life.

Why would they sideline a podium finisher, and future WDC who's willing to pay to drive?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I have to say, credit to Their Lewis for standing up for the underdog Americans in the drivers briefing. MWDC already.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Solid back up av material for DoctorGonzo right here

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkQ5JWU8Ico

That old guy Felice is my great uncle. I don't think we've ever left a family gathering without at least one of us using the phrase "Felice is loving pazzo."

Felice et tu fuckman

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GramCracker posted:

Nice Meltdown

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wirth1000 posted:

Felice et tu fuckman

One particularly 'fun' gathering culminated with him threatening to have one of his own sons murdered on the streets of Edinburgh. Not sure what the argument was about but said son's titty bar by the Caledonian Hotel was very family friendly and the food was good and will likely forever rate as the most bizarre dining experience of my life. I was sat having a Chicken Milanese, on the house, at the bar next to a stripper eating her dinner before her shift, in full (minimal?) garb.

That was probably the only evening in the last decade or so I've gone sober because I was so weirded out by it all that drinking seemed redundant.

So yeah, Big Paulie for Williams 2018. :getin:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Where is the titty bar and there are discount for scudposters?

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

1500quidporsche posted:

It's not in Canada.

By chance, I made a point of buying a dozen when I was on my eclipse trip last month, and I still have 2 or 3 left in my fridge. I will totally courier you a bottle if you want to do a review.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

McGuinty posted:

By chance, I made a point of buying a dozen when I was on my eclipse trip last month, and I still have 2 or 3 left in my fridge. I will totally courier you a bottle if you want to do a review.

PM me brah

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

GramCracker posted:

Lmbo

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Also lol wicka, is your boss literally Clifton James from The Man With The Golden Gun?

GramCracker posted:

It would certainly make it even funnier every time he posts "what the gently caress is this poo poo/I'm gonna kick your rear end/ban op, gas thread" or whatever other canned responses he has to getting dunked on that I can't remember off the top of my head

McGuinty fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Oct 3, 2017

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

McGuinty posted:

Also lol wicka, is your boss literally Clifton James from The Man With The Golden Gun?

It would certainly make it even funnier every time he posts "what the gently caress is this poo poo/I'm gonna kick your rear end/ban op, gas thread" or whatever other canned responses he has to getting dunked on that I can't remember off the top of my head

delete this crap

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

delete this crap

That's the other one I was trying to think of, thank you my friend.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

McGuinty posted:

No, he is an insanely awkward dude who does the most generic, touristy poo poo everywhere we go, never wants to stray off the beaten path, and always ends up eating at the hotel or at chain restaurants. On this last trip we just ignored everything he wanted to do.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

McGuinty posted:

[quote="“DoctorGonzo”" post="“477027283”"]
delete this crap
[/quote]

Lmbo aaaaand there’s the txt to go with the image

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

wicka posted:

No, he is an insanely awkward dude who does the most generic, touristy poo poo everywhere we go, never wants to stray off the beaten path, and always ends up eating at the hotel or at chain restaurants. On this last trip we just ignored everything he wanted to do.

Yet he's your boss and not 'tother way 'round.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Oct 3, 2017

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

Yet he's your boss and not 'tother way 'round.

He's like 15 years old than I am so yeah that tends to happen

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

gret posted:

:hfive: Which section are you in? I'm in section 11.

Section 21. You've got a better seat than me but it should be great regardless.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNOfyNc_XKw

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTVf8kEJiSM

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

I'll never forget Frankie Boyle's DC joke. "Do you think when he goes down on his wife it feels like being rescued by a dolphin?"

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?

McGuinty posted:

I like DoctorGonzo's schtick, it's funny and he's sort of a barometer of where a true tifoso's heart should be.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

*is American tourist*

*flies into the heart of Tokyo*

*puts on stetson*

"Dang, honey, come 'ere and lookit these chinamen sure are tiny creatures!! Now lets go get some cheeseburgers'n'dat'dar'fries!"

God dammit you doxxed me sometimes you just want a loving burger okay? Oh and Tokyo has a bunch of really good burger spots, DM for details

And I'd guess that wicka found all the craft/imported beers because most Chinese beer is mass-market bullshit and because furriners have money to pay for better quality import brews than Heineken.

[Edit] also it's page 911 so let's remember when Porsche was last good in Formula 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU2Zk6QgEnA

harperdc fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Oct 4, 2017

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Theophany posted:

Yeah, at the end of the 2018 season when Hamilton's existential crisis over being a shitheel fraud racing driver properly kicks in after losing to Vettel twice on the bounce.

in 2018 after his fifth championship hamilton will retire being crowned the greatest of the modern era because none in the field will ever catch up (because vettel is still at ferrari)

DoctorGonzo posted:

Where is the titty bar and there are discount for scudposters?

discount for discountposters

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dubs posted:

in 2018 after his fifth championship hamilton will retire being crowned the greatest of the modern era because none in the field will ever catch up (because vettel is still at ferrari)

discount for discountposters

Michael Schumacher Scuderia Ferrari 1996-2006

McGuinty posted:

nice meltdown

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Oct 4, 2017

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dan Ricciardo and Max Verstappen on the Ferraris would be my favorite driver pairing they are pretty funny.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I like Dan but he needs to nut up and accept he is going bald and shave that garbage off.

Unless it's a subtle troll on Hamilton's 'do.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Holy lmbo Teresa May is literally dying mid speech

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

That's a kid that's had too many sugary drinks

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

1500quidporsche posted:

I think you posted in the wrong thread, but great news :)

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

This speech is a perfect analogy of her premiership. A live, on-stage abortion to a packed out crowd of Catholics and the Lords Spiritual would go down better than this shitshow.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

1500quidporsche posted:

probably ate too much boiled horse meat

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Letters keep falling off their slogan.

It's like the set design was led by Colin Kolles.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Count your blessings, folks. You could have a lot worse than Teresa May.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

1500quidporsche posted:

Eh, you can't kill what's already dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It's nice that the US and Spain are making us look less laughable by comparison right now, but it would be nice to be rid of the Tories asap. The mood of total pessimism around the conference as incompetent politicians try to gee up a handful of pensioners warms my soul.

• Locked thread