Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
mike pence's wife is tired of his constant whistling in public

she thinks he is oogling other women and has forbidden him to be alone with one

but its just his distended multi perforated anus making the noise

from all the horse sex he has in secret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

I was on probation and could not post but I want you all to know that the thought, of Mike Pence, the vice president of the United States, being, in those very moments, penetrated with all the fury of a raging stallion, by a raging stallion, was always close at hand, during my ordeal.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

that horsefucker vice president, mr mike pence

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

cuntman.net posted:

havent been keeping up with this thread for a while, is mike pence still a horsefucker

Well he did gently caress that horse but we don't know if he is currently loving that horse, present tense. It's possible he may be a former horsefucker.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i'm a horse and i am currently loving vice president michael richards pence, can confirm

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
k cool i found out a place i won't even go to in service of a joke, which is trying to find an onomotopoeiazation of a horse filling vpotus mike "put the electricals on your testicals" pence up with horse gunk

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
neIEGIGHGHHNnnnnnnhghhhhhhh

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

#horsenutniggas

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence thinks about getting hosed by a horse every waking moment and dreams about it at night. every thought is either about a previous time being hosed by a horse, or how he'll be hosed by a horse next.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

three things that can be going on at any moment:

mike pence is being hosed by a horse
mike pence is thinking about being hosed by a horse
mike pence is dreaming about being hosed by a horse

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

when mike pence dies he'll be impaled upon a horse cock so he can be hosed by a horse for eternity.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

when mike pence gets hosed by a horse he thinks of regan

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

sometimes, on special days, mike pence takes two horse cocks at once

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

an actual dog posted:

sometimes, on special days, mike pence takes two horse cocks at once

they said it couldn't be done, but god bless him he found a way

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

during 9/11 mike pence's rear end was full of horse cock

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence has a team of expert doctors whose only goal is to help mike pence take incredible amounts of horse cock

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence's rear end is a medical marvel that will be studied by doctors for generations, yet never fully understood

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence once tried using music in order to get better in the mood for taking horse cock, but it turned out he didn't need it

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence once had a doctor plead with him to stop taking horse cock. that man is now dead.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I just remembered that mike pence hosed a horse

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

every time mike pence takes horse cock a small child dies of famine

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Al! posted:

they said it couldn't be done, but god bless him he found a way

mike pence can do anything, if it involves taking horse cock up the rear end

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence created a beautiful and moving performance art piece about the holocaust, during which he took six feet of horse cock.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

if you lined up all the horse cock that mike pence has taken in his life, it would reach mars and back

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

"what does not kill me makes me stronger" -- mike pence

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

making a post in the bump this thread every time you remember that mike pence hosed a horse thread

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
miles of horsecock plodded their path in the destroyed yet alive (like Jesus) anal oval office of Vice President of the United States, Michael Pence

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

while i have not forgotten even for a moment, i am, as i write this, in a heightened state, of remembering (that mike pence fucks horses, on the regular)

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

someone just told me mike pence hosed a horse. is that true?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

an actual dog posted:

someone just told me mike pence hosed a horse. is that true?

y

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

okay got it

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

horse dick

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ajkalan posted:

horse dick

thank you

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

reagan, the horse, regularly fucks mike pence, the vice president, just like reagan, the actor, hosed all of america, the country

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Best Giraffe posted:

reagan, the horse, regularly fucks mike pence, the vice president, just like reagan, the actor, hosed all of america, the country

reagan also hosed horses

like our current vice president michael pence

or rather

our current vice president michael pence fucks horses like his mentor garbage former and thankfully dead President of the United States, Ronald "ponylord" Reagan

Top City Homo has issued a correction as of 01:55 on Oct 4, 2017

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
hello i am from the distant future i saw your thread and you might be interested to know that in the year 24096 every elementary school child is taught that mike pence was buried inside a horse, with another horse inside him

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Duscat posted:

hello i am from the distant future i saw your thread and you might be interested to know that in the year 24096 every elementary school child is taught that mike pence was buried inside a horse, with another horse inside him

i would be most surprised if the fact that the ancient devil and neuro-defective Vice President of the former United States of America hosed horses and or was hosed by horses was not the only topic of discussion from the Year of the Universal Peace of the Neo-Soviet Man to the glorious Year of Unanimity In Joyous Effort of 24096

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Oiled and Ready posted:

TWO PENCE

I. Orb (2013) MIKE PENCE finds a mysterious sphere in the gardens at the Naval Observatory. When he grabs it with both hands, suddenly he is ripped from reality -- he doesn't mind though, and as sinewy horses gallop across and obscure his vision, he feels as if he's been ALWAYS DREAMING...year after year, derby after derby is played out on stage under hazy lights, the fashion and architecture appearing to flow backward thru time...

II. Genuine Risk (1980)
After nearly 30 years of self-control, Mike finds himself at the height of Midwestern Disco...and soon enough, he can't help himself from taking a GENUINE RISK.

III. Foolish Pleasure (1975)
Within a few years of his first horse, his wildest dreams overtake him; soon he finds himself in the role of Ruffian, the famed stakes-winning Filly. He revels in his romance with Derby winner Foolish Pleasure, but before long sacrifices himself -- his love never did lose a race. Time continues to unravel.

IV. Chateau Gay (1963)
Sometimes a lover, sometimes a horse, he grew bored of never reincarnating as an actual Derby winner... until now.

V. Citation (1948)
Following his year as prized stud Chateaugay, Mike struggles to recapture that same excitement, and his frustration bubbles over when he is reborn as head stableboy to the mighty Citation. Ironically, even as the Vice President breaks all nature's law in a hot rage, not a single officer is willing to issue Citation's namesake.

VI. Pensive (1944)
Mike spends the entire next few Derbies deep in thought, not able to decide whether he prefers the worry-free life of one who loves women, or the dangerous path of the horse...

VII. Behave Yourself (1921)
Mike decides he will follow God's path and marry a human woman. Unfortunately, this vignette is over a decade into that marriage, and we're shown how violent and unfulfilled poor Mike has become.

VII. Regret (1915)
Mike's total unwillingness to learn empathy has finally come around to kick him in the rear end -- his secret would-be horse-twink is revealed to be a talented,. Derby-winning filly in disguise, and she is not going to let this cowboy off easy.

X. Worth (1912)
Mikey has a change of heart, and begins again to openly love horses, to hell with the consequences. Unfortunately, that year he becomes one of two jockeys seriously injured in a 3-horse collision, a racing accident that leads to his new soulmate's death. Mike, ever the romantic, decides to forgo a life-saving operation and be laid to rest next to Worth...and wakes up to a phone call. It's Donald. He turns over, expecting the comfort of mane, but instead finds only his wife. He screams. Curtain.

MrCobaiiiiiiiiin
Oct 19, 2011

For you, the day that horse graced your vice president's insides was the most important day of your life. But for the horse, it was Tuesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
"Getting mounted by a horse is actually very easy if it is done properly. A man can only be mounted from one side because a horse only likes to mount from one side. The left side is right and the right side is wrong. You're right to be left and wrong to be right. If you're mounted from the front, you're mounted from the right, which is then the left because your right is its left, and the left the right, keeping in mind that the left is right and the right is wrong. Put your left to your right and step so your right is to the wrong and now your right is opposite its left and left the right. To right right is to the left and to right is wrong is to the right, but backwards, the right is right and the left is wrong only when your right is on its wrong, and the left is on its right. Switching right to left and left to right is wrong. Right is wrong and left is right only from the front or else the left is right and the right is wrong."—Mike Pence